WarriorConcept

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention \m/embers:

:awesome: Who recognizes that?

That thread was awesome.

Also Hal, kinda a dick move in this thread. Theres plenty of reason to be pissed at Electron Sponge for \m/'s disbandment.

However this isn't the time, nor the place, to go into it. This is about \m/ and its former members, not about Sponge's involvement in the disbandment.

We joined LW together in July 2007...and promptly got spanked because Jaz...right, "banned member" started up \m/OON and immediately started declaring wars without knowing anything about the game mechanics. <_<

Wasn't that me?

Or did I come later to that?

I was your MoFA if I remember right, or something ...

I was in \m/ for 60 days I think during the aftermath of GW3, although it was due to surrender terms. Great times and fond memories indeed. :D

One of our most epic accomplishments was running around CN with you WAPA kids, Fife. Those days are certainly missed...Suprised you jumped to NPO.

Also, Merrie: she says M with........

One of our most epic accomplishments was running around CN with you WAPA kids, Fife. Those days are certainly missed...Suprised you jumped to NPO.

Also, Merrie: she says M with........

Hai Margrave

If am honest they were the best times I had in CN. I still think that LE and Ninja are definitely up at the top as one of the best players in CN.

Hai Margrave

If am honest they were the best times I had in CN. I still think that LE and Ninja are definitely up at the top as one of the best players in CN.

R had his own art of war, that's for certain, and LE pulled no punches. Maybe if the attitude of the alliance had been different...well, you know, who knows. What they managed to accomplish with us hooligans amazes me still.