FOK Announcement

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the ones who see it as a sign of the Apocalypse: we still wish Pacifica the best, we just don't see eye to eye on some basic CN issues, so it's better to part ways

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning", channeling Kilgore. But man am I sorry to see two alliances I respect go their separate ways. Best of luck to all.

Why am I under the impression that a select Red-sphere alliance has had its membership told not to post here...?

:P

o/ FOK, best of luck to you in the uture. Furthermore, that OP was the best cancellation I've ever seen :D Good job!

Why am I under the impression that a select Red-sphere alliance has had its membership told not to post here...?

:P

:ph34r:

Because you wear too much tin foil? :P

We wish FOK well, and am sure they will have a great future. While it is never pleasant to be canceled upon, when it is done for honest reasons that are clearly spelled out, the split can only be amicable.

Good luck in the future, FOK!

Because you wear too much tin foil? :P

We wish FOK well, and am sure they will have a great future. While it is never pleasant to be canceled upon, when it is done for honest reasons that are clearly spelled out, the split can only be amicable.

Good luck in the future, FOK!

Good luck in the future, NPO!

I don't understand. Why would you cancel a treaty for such reasons? Maybe if you had been having communication problems it'd be understandable.

Cool stuff though.

After we left the Continuum, there was very little to bind us anymore. The NPO came over for a Q&A, but their answers on the policies mentioned earlier only reaffirmed the idea that there was very little common ground between the NPO and FOK. In our final discussion on our forums about it, it became clear there was virtually no support anymore for the NPO.

It's quite literally stated, in the original post, on the first page.