Fall Barbarossa Ausf B.

Kaiser Martens

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Dammit :( Sorry to see you leave, Justinian. If you are leaving though, do you mind if I RP the Slavorussian parts in the Uralic Bashkortostan "back story?" Or would you rather I not do that?

IC: A visibly distraught Jarkko Salomäki stepped up to a podium in Ufa:

"Is this what it has come to? The downfall of a once great empire, at the hands of those preaching freedom but practicing the opposite?

In this post-Slavorussian era, what will become of the Uralic peoples? Will the Sami, the Karelians, the Estonians, the Finns, or the Livonians have anyone to turn to if they are persecuted by the powers of the northwest? Or will those who take over the regions where the Mordvins, Mari, Udmurts, Komi, Nenets, and Ob Ugrics live, be as hospitable towards the indigenous people as Slavorussia was? My brother in Christ Akhmetkhan Gubaidulin has his concerns as well, for his Tatar and Chuvash brethren.

Slavorussia treated us Uralics, and the Altaics as well, with nothing but respect and dignity. This new era brings much uncertainty for our peoples."

The bombers were about to drop their bombs on the advanced nord positions when they heard of the capitulation and got the order to stand down...

The captain yelled, "What the hell are they thinking? Do they not know the force that has rallied behind them? Surrender !? why?!"

He grumbled....

ADI hereby voices intent to send peacekeeping forces across the White Sea to make certain any violence or death are avoided, both to stop the potential spill into our borders, and to help the people. They will not engage any soldiers, and will be very lightly armed.

That is all.

OOC: What betrayal? IC, no RUSSIAN nation has betrayed Slavorussia as far as I know. OOC of course that is a different story. Sorry to see you go Justinian, and as I said before I have nothing against you OOC.

Dont give me that, Im not in the mood to hear it. BS reason for switching is BS. "Brilliant rp move" No just pure backstabbing both IC and OOC, and for what?

Anyway since I surrendered Russian goes to the NC to do whatever they want with it. The Tsar's army in the north has been overrun by Molakians. Assume he's been captured or killed. Preimier Belyakov is trapped in Moscow by enemy forces. Assume he has been captured or killed.

Qatar, left ungoverned is given to the RA for them to do whatever they want with it.

Dragonisia is now the controller of the entire South Asian protectorate.

Molakia accepts the Surrender of Slavorussia with no terms. We will not impose any onto your lands, reguardless what our NC allies think. Molakian troops will remain in St. Petersburg until Slavorussia can send people to rebuild the city at Molakia's expense.

(OOC: I told ya: I dont want the land. :D Dont go Just :o Ill keep the Tsar safe and sound until you return. Anyone want to hold onto him thou? )

The Road to Molakia

20,000 troops of the Molakian Army begin to march back to Kotka, their APCs only taking them half way before running out of fuel. Supply trucks are en route.

Kotka, Molakia

The Citizens of Molakia are only mildly happy that Slavorussia surrendered. They still cannot believe the Slavic Nation of Molakia took on a brother of a country.....

With the arrival of Army troops soon, the Molakian National Guard hold strong with renewed vigor! 100,000 men attack the Enemy beachead with brute force, hoping to pry them out.

Edited by Comrade

Oh, sargun I'm going to miss you. That last time we clashed it was over my proplem with a GM ruling, and how to properly express myself. I cant help it sometimes I just speak from the heart. Truth is truth, and there's nothing I can do to change that.

ooc: @ Justinian: I was really hoping you would stay man, the RPing with you has been great and I was hoping it would continue. I understand your frustration, but in the end it is worth it to stick to your guns. I've considered leaving myself, but each time I thought about the long term impacts of what I was doing and how to wriggle my way out of crisis.

ooc: @ Justinian: I was really hoping you would stay man, the RPing with you has been great and I was hoping it would continue. I understand your frustration, but in the end it is worth it to stick to your guns. I've considered leaving myself, but each time I thought about the long term impacts of what I was doing and how to wriggle my way out of crisis.

OOC: I agree fully, things would have been so much better if I had never left as Ubersteinia.

Well, better for me. :P

Constantinople, United Kingdom

Colonel Kristopher Reist sat behind a desk with his face in his hands, it was over now and he was happy for that, but for some reason there was a strange feeling to it, that perhaps he shouldn't be happy. The killing was gone, but there were doubts in his mind that the destruction of Slavorussia would usher in an era of peace. Things like that never happened, war only bred more war, or that least that had been what he had been taught. He would give the Nords time, maybe the Europeans had cleaned up their acts from the past and that there wouldn't be war.

Shaking his head hard to the side he released himself from the thoughts and concentrated on the papers that were cluttering the desk. Now the hard work would begin. The clean up of Europe and the re-establishment of civilian life throughout Slavorussia. There were still a great deal of workers in Kotka, but other areas had been bombed and leveled. St. Petersburg especially had been damaged due to a Molakian siege force and that was probably going to be one of their first missions. But there was no sure fire way to assess the damage done and in addition to that, Azeri prisoners of war would still have to be returned to their families. He estimated that he wouldn't be back in Brisbane for at least a few months.

First things were first, they needed to assess the damage and with the Nordic Confederacy in control of all the land that had been in contact it would be best to consult it with them.

To: Nordic Command

From: Kristopher Reist, White Cross Director, European Front

Excellencies, I want to offer my congratulations on your victory in Europe, however this victory of yours can never be completed until the citizens that were damaged on both sides are able to return to their normal lives. However at the moment we only understand that Kotka and St. Petersburg have been damaged if you would be able to forward our organization a damage report we would like to start as soon as possible to get the cities back up and running. Thank you for your time and we hope that Europe will shine anew with the threat of war far from the horizon.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

Upon hearing the news, Mikhail couldn't believe what he was hearing. Slavorussia was always the solid rock of Europe. He had seen Gebiv lose Italy, Nordland collapse, and Nova Roma rise and fall, but Slavorussia was a fact of life. "We're in for a new age now," Mikhail said, "nothing is forever."

OOC: Good luck Justinian, I really hope to see you come back.

Anyone want to hold onto him thou?

OOC: Dranagg makes a perfect nation leader cold storage spot :lol:

IC: Dranaggan world wide aid program will recommence offering aid to the hostile nations of this war once military has been demilitarized. 2 months worth of aid are still left before the program ends.

Edited by Tahsir Re

*Classified*

With Slavorussia fallen and..."Peace" achieved in Europe, the Canadian forces would move back to the Canary islands, to prepare bringing their forces back home.

*End of*

A simple message was sent to the Nordic Confederacy.

*To the NC*

With Slavorussia fallen, we have no need fighting you anymore.

As the founder of the ComIntern, I sue for white peace between the NC and the ComIntern.

- Chairman Leclerc

OOC: Man...

Edited by Lynneth

*Message to the Molakian Government*

"With hostilities at an end we ask that you allow us to collect our dead and remove ourselves from your land we still have a number of Transports a float and with your permission we shall begin to withdraw from your land as soon as possible".