The Phoenix Federation Speaks

mhawk

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those sigs suck. Seriously. I say this in the most heartfelt way.

It's actually as if the Vox sigs bother you so much that you go out of your way to make your own, but instead of getting good material you just force it with nothing.

Good luck finding the other ones

Awww Spongebob, you took it down off the Tattler...and you never approved my comments. I'm hurt.

I'll repeat it here in case you missed it:

LOL Spongebob pwned!

Oh, and have a nice day! ;)

Those sigs suck. Seriously. I say this in the most heartfelt way.

It's actually as if the Vox sigs bother you so much that you go out of your way to make your own, but instead of getting good material you just force it with nothing.

I know, I would blame Desperado though, he's the one who forced/made them. If you would really like, I'll work on a better one for you.

I know, I would blame Desperado though, he's the one who forced/made them. If you would really like, I'll work on a better one for you.

Listen here fella, I don't know who you think you are, but around here Random_Interrupt is the one who gets blamed. That's how it always has been, and that's how it always will be, so I ask kindly that you refrain from bringing this "Desperado" fellow into future blamings.

On a semi-serious note though; "LOL Spongebob pwned" isn't really a thought... it's a crappy acronym, a grade-school nickname, and an ugly typo. If you want to compare that to what we've seen in recent times from other alliances/people, then you might as well launch a crusade against the mod team as well.

On an actual serious note;

The guy that was caught... what level of membership was he in? By the sounds of the OP, it seems like you just picked off a guy who just recently joined TPF. Did he reach any level higher than basic membership? Also, did he have any access/ties to the Continuum leaks?

A very good sting it was, I applaud the efforts of the TPF.

Having a hard time caring

Can anyone wrap this up for me?

Pretend this is May of 2007, and instead of VOX Spies substitute that for WN who wanted to infiltrate an alliance we lived at, I guess we were ahead of our time.

It happens. Well-played.

You win this round.

Yes it does, keep in mind what hurts you now only makes you stronger, something the TPF should keep in mind for the future.

Edited by Freelancer

Your little attack on Renye earned you my attention. Most people are content to laugh at you as I was. But that little attack on Renye annoyed me enough to care about Vox. This little shake and bake op was just the start of my fun. Time to play Doitzel. We have such sights to show you.

You really got to lay off the "I'm big and I'm bad so RAWWR!" schtick. I don't think anyone really buys it anymore. Lay low for awhile, have people forget about you, then come back and start it up again. It'll mean more.

Listen here fella, I don't know who you think you are, but around here Random_Interrupt is the one who gets blamed. That's how it always has been, and that's how it always will be, so I ask kindly that you refrain from bringing this "Desperado" fellow into future blamings.

On a semi-serious note though; "LOL Spongebob pwned" isn't really a thought... it's a crappy acronym, a grade-school nickname, and an ugly typo. If you want to compare that to what we've seen in recent times from other alliances/people, then you might as well launch a crusade against the mod team as well.

The guy that was caught... what level of membership was he in? By the sounds of the OP, it seems like you just picked off a guy who just recently joined TPF. Did he reach any level higher than basic membership? Also, did he have any access/ties to the Continuum leaks?

You don't know who I am? I'm Felix von Agnu, and I'll blame whoever I damn well please. I know blaming the person responsible may be a new concept for ya, but I'm sure you catch on soon enough.

On your semi serious note, I not once used LOL Spongebob pwned. I'd like to think that my wit could come up with something better than that.

On your serious note, the spy was a newer member. As to the tC leaks, I'll just say that a leak isn't the only way to get info off of forums.

EDIT: I'M SITTING IN AN ENGLISH CLASS, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPELL.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

On your semi serious note, I not once used LOL Spongebob pwned. I'd like to think that my wit could come up with something better than that.

No that was Slayer, and yes probably anyone can.

However you're the one who made the connection about him accusing NPO of doing the same thing etc etc.

As to the tC leaks, I'll just say that a leak isn't the only way to get info off of forums.

Oh god not this again...

You really got to lay off the "I'm big and I'm bad so RAWWR!" schtick. I don't think anyone really buys it anymore. Lay low for awhile, have people forget about you, then come back and start it up again. It'll mean more.

That would be like asking Greenacres to not be a jerk. It was like asking Greenacres to die and be reincarnated as some Astronaut dude. It would be easier to have TBB be reincarnated as The Big Not-So Bad....and that ain't happening.

The LOL Spongebob pwned was a slap at the reference to the Tattler title "LOL Slayer."

Hope that clears things up.

That would be like asking Greenacres to not be a jerk. It was like asking Greenacres to die and be reincarnated as some Astronaut dude. It would be easier to have TBB be reincarnated as The Big Not-So Bad....and that ain't happening.

Long live The Big Nice.

It does have a bit of a ring to it.

Aside from revealing a low-level spy, I'm still not getting the rampant chest-pounding.

I mean, there is quite the possibility TPF is treating this like a fun "whack-a-mole" game...but eventually the moles pop up way faster, don't they?