The Phoenix Federation Speaks

mhawk

I love how people are trying to save face by saying the TPF said the Vox isn't relevant and such; do y'all really not realize the reason they posted all of that was to bait Vox into posting that on Tattler?

Also, random thought: How can we know if this is real? Vox wouldn't have any motive for saying that member wasn't one of their spies. If they kept quiet, then it means TPF would continue attacking on of their own members for false reasons, and TPF thinks they're clear of the spy, when their spy is still sitting there. So Vox really has no reason to correct TPF (or any other alliance down the road trying to attempt the same).

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, it's not easy to get into a position to get juicy info in TPF. It's like an onion.

Oh come on now... we don't smell that bad, or make people cry... well not too often.

Maybe you should ask a certain donkey for help with your analogies :P

Edited by Gaeta

Oh come on now... we don't smell that bad, or make people cry... well not too often.

Maybe you should ask a certain donkey for help with your analogies :P

When I said onion, I meant layers upon layers. Maybe you should ask for help with your symbolism. :P

:lol:

That is very true...but it's very difficult to get to that level....

And once you're at that level, just follow greenacres' spy guide so you'll keep your identity a secret, or to atleast make it incredibly difficult to figure out who you are.

Man, that greenacres was a genius, wasn't he?

Not all that clever really.

Some incredibly stilted conversation that doesn't resemble anything like what those people post like (at least here), from an "upper gov" forum that the spy would have known they shouldn't have had access to, a forum with no work done on it at all, from an alliance that has been openly, ham-fistedly baiting Vox to post screenshots for weeks. Hell, even Nintenderek picked up that something wasn't quite right here.

I'd guess somebody on that side figured out how to use a doomed spy to their advantage, but that's just me. I'd say they certainly now know how Q planned to catch the spy in their forums.

The point is that they've basically dropped pretense and are actually actively engaging us as an enemy and a threat. They can hide behind the "joke" nonsense but if this was July they wouldn't have not conducted the operation.

Posture. Justify. Rinse. Spin & Repeat.

So when you drag us & our allies through the mud, spy, practice character assassination etc, you do it for the pure entertainment value? Not because you're actually trying to accomplish a goal, like the destruction of NPO and it's allies? Thank you for admitting Vox really has no point but lulz.

Vox a threat? Vox is more like the folks who dance around at a pep rally right before the real players take the field...

Suck it up and take it, you got pwnd.

Also, random thought: How can we know if this is real? Vox wouldn't have any motive for saying that member wasn't one of their spies. If they kept quiet, then it means TPF would continue attacking on of their own members for false reasons, and TPF thinks they're clear of the spy, when their spy is still sitting there. So Vox really has no reason to correct TPF (or any other alliance down the road trying to attempt the same).

That's what I was trying to say, only you said it more gooderish. :lol:

Edited by The Manbearpig

TBH, I'm getting bored. Something new and interesting (I would have fun trying to dupe Vox) would be a welcome change. Just because I feel that trying to screw with Vox's intel is worth my time doesn't mean I take them seriously. Perhaps I have an abundance of time or like to procrastinate. It's certainly not definitive proof that TPF takes them seriously.

lol

The old "oh crap, you got me so I'm not going to play anymore" routine. Tried and trusted!

all it would probably take is a gov member getting mad one day (even for an hour) and becoming a dual member of vox out of spite, then at that point the paper trail is their forever even if he changes his mind and all that's needed is waving that evidence that would get him EZI in front of his face every now and then to get needed info. Nothing is secure, that is rule number one of intelligence agency's.

Yeah. I have thought about that too. I sincerely hope that such a person would come forward and talk to their government. I for one would urge compassion and understanding in such a case.

lol

The old "oh crap, you got me so I'm not going to play anymore" routine. Tried and trusted!

No, my response was talking about my time spent ruling my nation; not this thread. I was merely trying to show that boredom and not fear can be the principal motivator behind TPF's prank on ES and Vox.

I'm not worried about Vox in the least. If SSSW18 was important enough to have a spy, I'd have advocated for something similar, if only for something to do.

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Brandon Simonson

No, my response was talking about my time spent ruling my nation; not this thread. I was merely trying to show that boredom and not fear can be the principal motivator behind TPF's prank on ES and Vox.

I'm not worried about Vox in the least. If SSSW18 was important enough to have a spy, I'd have advocated for something similar, if only for something to do.

Edit: Clarification

Well, you keep telling yourself that. ;)

Oh lawls.

TPF won April Fools, better luck next time.

What would have happened had ES held back publication until the 2nd? It wasn't really an April Fools joke by design, but it just happened to come out on the 1st. :P