The Phoenix Federation Speaks

mhawk

Nice of you to single a fellow member out over a completely harmless post. Rather unnecessary. Remember not to do it again, it is below your pay grade.

I am somewhat surprised Vox would consider spying on TPF. Is there anything remotely interesting there?

My apologies, I thought we endorsed freedom of speech and disagreeing viewpoints here. I guess I was wrong. :wacko:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the 'pantsing' involved a Rube Goldberg-style mechanism to perform the actual trouser removal you might have a decent analogy. The fact of the matter is, they put effort into this. When you expend effort to this degree it is generally because something matters to you.

We embarrass all you Toilet Seat types a lot more often than you get shots in on us. So, by all means, rejoice in your side scoring a point in the intel war. We're still up by like a hundred and it's only going to get more and more lopsided. Since that agent was uncovered last night, do you know how many more people we've had sign on with us to provide information and other technical support? Five, last time I checked my email and one of those is going to end up being a game changer. So your victory is a very hollow one. Our movement is growing, your people are turning on you and you guys are acting like you just hit a home run in the bottom of the ninth to win the seventh game of the World Series. We're not out of the first inning yet, you scored on a passed ball, and your pitcher just threw his arm out.

What burden? Asking one more question before I post something? Oh the horror. Yeah that'll break our backs for sure. You just made us tougher to crack - you should have saved this for something important. This is a one-shot deal and you already shot. I should probably be thanking you for making me tighten up my opsec a little bit.

Coo coo coo... well, d'un d'er told us stoopid folks that we d'un shot ar wad 'n aint gots the smrts to run othr counterspionagesssss or plants ar own spais...

Coz we soooo stoooooopid. Not like Vox.

I never meant TPF was burning down.

The point of the analogy is that I burned down my !@#$@#$ house just to kill one ant. Excessive, unnecessary, etc etc.

Sometimes you need to reserve certain measures for when you REALLY need them.

Ok, wow. It seems like basic counter-espionage 101 course was not taken by most of Planet Bob. The Canery trap is sooooo basic and overplayed everywhere that it is funny that it worked. Takes aboout 20 seconds to comeup with the idea and not that long to get it going. If ES is spending massive amounts of time on such things, he is in the wrong business. Of course a couple posts later it isn't such a big deal....I'm thinking meds would help with the confusion.

And Spai's are bad MKay?? doesn't matter who sent them, or what they have access to. anyone can come across something worth while at anytime. Things happen. So, you out spai's and keep looking. Yeah, just cause we caught one, doesn't mean we stopped looking for others. Who knows, another Thread might be started soon with another spy getting hit...........

:D

And Spai's are bad MKay??

All spais?

EDIT: Oops, hit send too soon.

In other news, this was a pretty fun thread to read. Let's hope the battle gets more interesting from here.

Edited by sammykhalifa

so you just showed that when vox infiltrates an alliance they should send 2-3 members at the same time, see if the intell they get checks out on everyone's ends.

they should run out of manpower soon enough.

Edited by Venizelos

I never meant TPF was burning down.

The point of the analogy is that I burned down my !@#$@#$ house just to kill one ant. Excessive, unnecessary, etc etc.

Sometimes you need to reserve certain measures for when you REALLY need them.

I don't believe you understand the primary reason TPF did this. It was an April Fools prank. Catching a spy was just a bonus.

-Bama