The Phoenix Federation Speaks

mhawk

1. We don't need CB against Vox because all of tC is still at war with Vox.

Oh, I fully understand this tidbit. Perhaps intercepting responses to another person's statement is a poor tactic?

2. You're cold. We wanted to have fun with the situtation...and it was all so glorious to have baited Spongebob into posting it on the Tattler while catching the spy.

Indeed I am, apparently. However, changing the order of words within a sentence does it's meaning change not.

3. What risk?

I get the tactic. Overwhelm anyone possessing an outside view and independent thought with completely different explanations from people in the same alliance/faction!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure:

The entire goal in this was outing a regular member who was a spy and embarrassing an alliance full of PZI nations who publicly admit to spying?

There are several good books out there on insurgency operations. I could recommend a few, if needed.

Yes, because it was fun to do so. I thought that was what we're supposed to be doing. It's clear that Vox is having fun in their own way, why can't we?

It's simple...we catered to the man's ego to the point where he felt compelled to post it. The chance to dig at me after weeks of TPF hitting the Vox threads and challenging them for real intel...was too much for him to overcome.

Indeed you must have. Indeed you must have.

Yes, because it was fun to do so. I thought that was what we're supposed to be doing. It's clear that Vox is having fun in their own way, why can't we?

I don't think anyone is saying you shouldn't do it. I think it was pretty clever and it was obviously effective. My point is that I don't think it would have been quite as much fun unless you saw Vox as a more formidable enemy then you let on.

I know I don't get a lot of pleasure from scoring victories from irrelevant people who pose know threat to anyone, I get fun from a challenge but I guess it is possible that TPF gets it's jollies from picking on easy targets...

I don't think anyone is saying you shouldn't do it. I think it was pretty clever and it was obviously effective. My point is that I don't think it would have been quite as much fun unless you saw Vox as a more formidable enemy then you let on.

I know I don't get a lot of pleasure from scoring victories from irrelevant people who pose know threat to anyone, I get fun from a challenge but I guess it is possible that TPF gets it's jollies from picking on easy targets...

Read my post srqt, ya don't need to keep picking on the retired folks.

Read my post srqt, ya don't need to keep picking on the retired folks.

Indeed, the leader of the TPF has already stated that he doesn't underestimate his enemy, Vox, and takes them as a threat.

Case closed on that one I would say.

maybe I am blind but I don't see it :(

Also Slayer and I like to dance he can't get away form me just because he is hanging out in the old folks home now :P

Right here,

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1376688

Anyone in my alliance will attest to my lectures on complacency.

Edited by mhawk

Indeed, the leader of the TPF has already stated that he doesn't underestimate his enemy, Vox, and takes them as a threat.

Wait who doesn't think Vox is a threat? People who are bored and have no mind for their own aren't a threat anymore...what the hell who forgot to tell me about this!

I cant wait to have some fun. It will include both our nations and some nukes.

But congrats to TPF on getting the spy and having fun.

Ah, well good on you that is the right attitude to take in my opinion. I am still going to pick on slayer though its too much fun.

Aww why slayer and not me...i have so many more things wrong with me...please i will give you a cookie!

Formidable is a bit of a stretch.

Enemy, sure.

It was a fun way to make them look the fool and take out a spy simultaneously.

Shame ProtonLoofah didn't post the entire thread in his rag, I'm gonna see if I can get it moved to a public area on our forums. The general membership of TPF are not the only ones who should be enjoying this.

Irrelevant is a relevant term....the old TPF government has a history with some of the more prominent members of Vox...so they are relevant to us....the alliance Vox_Populi....not that relevant to TPF, the alliance, in the grand scheme of things.

I would hardly say those that were embarrassed could be considered easy targets.

Edited by JBone

Right here,

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1376688

Anyone in my alliance will attest to my lectures on complacency.

Your getting a bit complacent mhawk...no lecture wtf man, i expected better.

Edit: Doitzel come take a seat over here i have the perfect way on how to make your plans work. They start with a chat about Complacency with mhawk. Enjoy it as much as a mouse enjoys being fed to a snake.

Edited by Slevin

http://tattler.assimilator.org/wp-content/...009/03/tpf4.jpg

False allegations. We have no such official document sworn to kill anyone. We'll be in touch )):

I think you missed the topic :P It was made up...We know how much you :wub: US!!!