Run your own CN inner alliance Cabal thread

Paradigm

Orange Defense Network. If I could of changed it I would have made Pingu emperor.

Also Confederacy of Independent States, I would of gotten rid of George the Wild and I wish I would of confronted Dilber or Moo about Philo spreading lies that ended up being CIS's demise. (other then booting out KasMage)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventhough I wasn't around when FAN was still a power, I think they've earned it for their perseverance.

Hell, I haven't even played as long as they have been in peace mode.

Edited by Leigon

Eventhough I wasn't around when FAN was still a power, I think they've earned it for their perseverance.

Hell, I haven't even played as long as they have been in peace mode.

I was around when they were a power, and I would say that they have indeed earned it at this point.

They deserved the first round of the Initiative vs FAN.

They didn't deserve round 2, but they allowed themselves to be manipulated into accepting peace terms that allowed for multiple interpretations of the restrictions due to intentional wording on the part of Pacifica and One Vision.

We at the Federation of Armed Nations would like to thank all of our supporters with the following graphic for you signature.

FreeFan.gif

Thank you for your support.

Travis

FAN Congress Critter

Am I ready to be an activist yet? :Sits in silent contemplation: :unsure:

We at the Federation of Armed Nations would like to thank all of our supporters with the following graphic for you signature.

FreeFan.gif

Thank you for your support.

Travis

FAN Congress Critter

I may not agree with everything you guys are for, but honestly, no one deserves the fate you have been given. As a fellow captive of circumstance and choices, I support this cause, and as such, have added it to my signature. :)

I may not agree with everything you guys are for, but honestly, no one deserves the fate you have been given. As a fellow captive of circumstance and choices, I support this cause, and as such, have added it to my signature. :)

I agree! There is no good reasons to keep FAN out of the game any more!

Also GATO should be set free!

Edited by tobiash

Are you aware that the elected government of the NAAC signed a treaty with FAN, binding our two alliances in perpetual warfare as long as we both existed?

FAN and the NAAC had a special sort of friendship, although we fought each other again and again, I can honestly say there was never any hard feelings between our memberships, there was however, a great deal of respect.

FAN and the NAAC had a special sort of friendship, although we fought each other again and again, I can honestly say there was never any hard feelings between our memberships, there was however, a great deal of respect.

Considering there was that deal where we were avoiding attacking each other as much as possible, this is certainly true. (for those that wanted another example :P )

Edited by Drai

In no particular order... FAN, GATO, ODN, OG, MCXA, IRON, NPO(I bet I am the only one that writes that this entire thread) and INT.

Dead alliances are dead and can't really be set free and certainly doesn't seem like the point of this thread.

GATO.

not that they will know what to do with a clean slate, probably mess it up all over again :P

but they do seem like they've learned some things.

EDIT:

krok what about INT?

i hadn't realized we were in a political stranglehold <_<

Edited by Venizelos

IMO, CN fails to be a game when one group can for all intents and purposes prevent another group from participating for the length of time that some like FAN have been suffering.

It strikes me that those that are so vendictive to allow this to happen are probably those people that used to get beat up in the school yard every day. Now they are at their computers where they can take revenge for that treatment by being cyber bullies.

I am also somewhat surprised that the game administrators haven't taken a good hard look at the situation and perhaps acted on behalf of fairness.

I understand this is a game of war and peace and that is fine. It is the periods of time elapsing here that strike me as very wrong.