• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me I think I would say:

FCC

Umbrella

Gramlins

Obviously this is a loaded question given I'm a big Umbrella fan, but where would you like to see us? I'm genuinely interested especially given your indication that it has less to do with a "political stranglehold" (since we're not in one in my opinion) but rather our overall alignment. PM me if you like.

I think there's a reason your the only person to say them in the entire thread :P

Also, gonna say FAN.

I think more people would say them if they didnt expect the "LOL YOU LIKE /B/ SO YOU SUPPORT EVERYTHING THEY DID IN THIS GAME LOLZ" response that happens so often when bringing them up.

Alliances allive: GATO, VOX, FAN

Alliances Dead: NAAC, Lue, \m/, and GOONS.

All alliances that some people like and the rest hate. And all had/have a tendancy to make the game intersting at all time.

That realy is just a list of major alliances. Theres a ton of smaller alliances that ide love to see back.

Speaking as someone who attempted this, with mixed results (:wub: Anticabinestas) due to my inherently sweet and generous nature, I'd have to say FAN and Vox. I would note that if I was in FAN and Vox, I could easily see that I would not hold that opinion.

Edited by Hymenbreach

NSO.

Save us from the wrath of Ivan!

From my understanding, it is not only your right, but your duty to overthrow the emperor when you have the opportunity.

Send more Ted Nugent Strangleholds my way. :awesome:

I look forward to GATO transitioning back to full sovereignty ^_^

-Kev

Anything close to a release date for GATO?

As to whom I'd like to see free, that would have to be NAAC. I miss those guys.

GUNES and i had a lot of friends that i never talk to anymore that were in NAAC, so them too.

as for political stranglehold and what not... i would have to say Vox just because before the whole spy thing when starfox and NWRoyal started it as a real alliance, it was pimp

So lets say you had this magic ability to set in motion a turn of events...

That in the end, would lead to a given alliance being set free from its current political stranglehold OR allignment issues, etc..

For me I think I would say:

FCC

Umbrella

Gramlins

Cute. You sir, made me chuckle a good bit. I see what you're implying there.

Anyways, it'd be intriguing to see how Genmay would operate in today's world.

Edited the quote for clarity as to exactly what this man was implying.

Edited by DJPenguin

as I've found out doing business with RAD, \m/ is pretty tight.

I'd love to see /b/ or NTO/EGS come back. NTO was fun, and people gave EGS a bad rep but it never even got off the ground.

As for current alliances, I'd like to see MK given free-reign on aqua. Historically, they've been ignored and excluded by the FA gurus on aqua. With such an all-star cast of diplomats that I've seen through my time in CN (many of whom I've worked with) it boggles me that such old and outdated divisions can be on Aqua.

No /b/

FAN

Wow, nice edit six hours later. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Vanguard government didn't like its members stating how they actually feel in public.

You haven't seen Vanguard government members (admittedly mainly myself and Revanche) post on these boards too much then I take it?