Run your own CN inner alliance Cabal thread

Paradigm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only alliances who, if released from their bonds, would have been able to muster the requisite strength (and train it) to "make a difference" no longer care about this game at all.

Wow, nice edit six hours later. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Vanguard government didn't like its members stating how they actually feel in public.

Hello, I would like to introduce you to my alliance, Vanguard. It appears you're not familiar with us.

Well that was a downer

Archon has a tendency to become a Negative Nancy :v:

Oh, and to answer the question, the alliance I would most like to see released from subjugation is GATO, closely followed by FAN. Overall, though, I believe all alliances that have been forced to disband or currently exist under foreign control - whether they be NAAC, GOONS, LUE, \m/, Genmay or FAN - should be free to reform or reconstruct, with sovereignty entirely intact.

Edited by Revanche

The only alliances who, if released from their bonds, would have been able to muster the requisite strength (and train it) to "make a difference" no longer care about this game at all.

Throw planet Bob into chaos and those alliances would form.

We at the Federation of Armed Nations would like to thank all of our supporters with the following graphic for you signature.

FreeFan.gif

Thank you for your support.

Travis

FAN Congress Critter

Edited by pdmedic

Throw planet Bob into chaos and those alliances would form.

Most would be shells of themselves. A lot of those alliances, especially ones like LUE and GOONS, only got to where they were due to powerful and charismatic personalities as constant driving forces. Those figures are gone, and those who would seek to reconstruct their banners are mere impersonators who quite often get it wrong. I've seen it mirrored in other games, and it's not pretty.

Hell, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see myself be proven wrong in spectacular fashion. Anything that brings more players to the game and a new dynamic is fine by me. I'm just not going to be optimistic in the slightest here.

FAN, because after two years of constant war, they've earned it.

GGA second, because they were once something, now they're a puppet, due to certain diplomatic maneuverings.

Edited by Arrnea

Anyone but FAN.

If FAN was set free, Atrophis and BadJuJu would have fewer reasons to post, and their absence would make the OWF far less entertaining. :D

Aww, you just pulled on my heart strings. And to be honest, I didn't think I had any. :wub:

Besides, if I haven't left yet, I ain't going anywhere. ;)

Ohh, and count another vote for FAN. Plenty of bias here.