Run your own CN inner alliance Cabal thread

Paradigm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NpO, FAN, and GATO

Not that I'm a huge fan of GATO, they were also a lackluster alliance, however, no alliance deserves a viceroy. As for NpO, yeah. FAN though, FAN is a great alliance. Set them free and things will be bound to get interesting. It is what we all need, and what those who keep them down fear. Interesting stuff could negatively affect the status quo. Wouldn't want that know would we?

GATO are about the only intact alliance who are in a stranglehold at the minute. FAN are probably mostly dead, even if theirs was lifted, and everyone else is where they are voluntarily – the web is spread enough that you can get protection from a different part if you aren't happy with your current allies.

The lack of Genmay in all but 3 posts (one of which being me) saddens me slightly.

But in response to the /b/ posts: I don't dislike /b/ for the /b/om/b/ings (that does sicken me, but it doesn't represent the alliance's time in CN before this) I just dislike them because all in all they were a pissy group whenever I needed to speak to one of their government. o.o

From my understanding, it is not only your right, but your duty to overthrow the emperor when you have the opportunity.

Anything close to a release date for GATO?

As to whom I'd like to see free, that would have to be NAAC. I miss those guys.

We're making big strides toward achieving, yes :) In the meantime, time to grow grow grow! ^_^ Oh, and I definitely second you on NAAC. It's hard to think of a more dedicated ally in all my time at GATO. Them and IAA :):wub:

Also, RV: You're just mad because you didn't win AC! :P

-Kev

Wow, nice edit six hours later. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Vanguard government didn't like its members stating how they actually feel in public.

Nope - it was a content mistake - I said that we had a treaty with umbrella which I guess I was incorrect on. If you think Vangaurd is censoring its members you should read my posts from page 3-5 in the PZI thread.

Cute. You sir, made me chuckle a good bit. I see what you're implying there.

Anyways, it'd be intriguing to see how Genmay would operate in today's world.

Edited the quote for clarity as to exactly what this man was implying.

See what I find REALLY interesting is how few of you were even willing to post and acknowledge what I might have been implying. In fact - I think you are the only one in the thread to even post, everyone else just sent a funny PM :P

The New Polar Order is the only one that really comes to mind.

Also why beat up on the guy for giving us an original topic for once. It's an interesting idea really.

Thanks Random - To be honest I was expecting FAR FAR more crap on my little dig but instead this turned into a semi decent thread I think.

Edited by Paradigm

GGA, FAN, GATO.

Also, I'm curious to the OP how are we in a stranglehold, or a less then favorable alignment?

;)

For FCC its just my simple opinion based on nostalgia i suppose. I remember the earliest days of FCC and was always inspired by many of the FCC regular posters on the old CN forums. I always thought there was a huge potential for the "no BS" FCC type of thinking to make something new in this game. (You can subsitute Gramlins for FCC for each of those statements as well)

I realize you guys might be happy with exactly where you are right now, but I'm biased with:

1) a severe distaste of the current hegonomic web,

2) and the sovereignty sucking verbage in most block treaties,

3 and the rest of the peripheral strings that hold the house of cards together at the moment.

If anyone from FCC and Gramlins severley disagrees with my view, and they think they are in the right spot, I would love to see the discussion, I think at least you guys would be allowed to argue against my view without violating some term of existing block treaties right? :P

Edited by Paradigm

Nope - it was a content mistake - I said that we had a treaty with umbrella which I guess I was incorrect on. If you think Vangaurd is censoring its members you should read my posts from page 3-5 in the PZI thread.

See what I find REALLY interesting is how few of you were even willing to post and acknowledge what I might have been implying. In fact - I think you are the only one in the thread to even post, everyone else just sent a funny PM :P

Thanks Random - To be honest I was expecting FAR FAR more crap on my little dig but instead this turned into a semi decent thread I think.

In the famous words of the ever-famous meme, "I c wut u did thar" :lol:

Nice thread though, I think the main opinion is clear. but I must ask you, what about the Lux Aeterna is "2) and the sovereignty sucking verbage in most block treaties, ", if that's what you meant? Apologies if I misunderstand/read. The Citadel is quite open to all discussion, just ask any member of any Cit alliance, or Vox, I'm sure they'll agree.

Nice thread though, I think the main opinion is clear. but I must ask you, what about the Lux Aeterna is "2) and the sovereignty sucking verbage in most block treaties, ", if that's what you meant? Apologies if I misunderstand/read. The Citadel is quite open to all discussion, just ask any member of any Cit alliance, or Vox, I'm sure they'll agree.

See we haven't even gotten into my love of TOP yet. I do apologize for my lack of clarity. Dont get me wrong, if you add up those I like, clearly I have much love for most of Citadel.

Lux Aeterna? - I do have to apologize as I have been very inactive for the last year and havent followed the OWF as much as I should, especially for someone who is arguing the things I am :P

I think more people would say them if they didnt expect the "LOL YOU LIKE /B/ SO YOU SUPPORT EVERYTHING THEY DID IN THIS GAME LOLZ" response that happens so often when bringing them up.

Exactly! I did not say "LOL I SUPPORT /b/OM/b/ING OMG" I just said I think /b/ should be allowed back, or atleast in another form like NTO/EGS, which was also cast away from this game I might add. A revival of Anon in this game (say as a neutral menace, like old GPA/NSO/OBR etc) would provide a strong base of long term members to CN. I don't see membership numbers staying this high with the political climate, eventually this game will have alienated too many former players. We need to find another source of players, something (that like a fark greenlight) is proven to generate hundreds of new players.

To the throng of sheep screaming for FAN: FAN? are you kidding me? They're too dumb to handle freedom, they'd blow it. If they ever got freedom, they would go back to being hated !@#$%^& and they'd probably declare war on everyone.

And no offense to GATO, but I just don't think GATO is worth keeping. They've failed a thousand times before and managed to alienate friends and allies on several occasions, and they just don't offer anything "new" to CN.

See we haven't even gotten into my love of TOP yet. I do apologize for my lack of clarity. Dont get me wrong, if you add up those I like, clearly I have much love for most of Citadel.

Lux Aeterna? - I do have to apologize as I have been very inactive for the last year and havent followed the OWF as much as I should, especially for someone who is arguing the things I am :P

Lux Aeterna = Citadel treaty :)

If anyone from FCC and Gramlins severley disagrees with my view, and they think they are in the right spot, I would love to see the discussion

To be honest I find it hard to see how you can believe that this is not the case. Both of us have made Citadel the core focus of our FA, and Citadel is strong and powerful. I don't really understand what your point is, to be honest.

You beat us with a stick, day and night. Always the same stick.

Much love TOP.

All discussion are open sometimes heated, but always fun