TORN Announcement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people really do just talk out of their asses when they have no idea what's going on.

Expect to own up in a month, Raga.

As I am one of those people with no idea what is going on, I wish the best to both parties, since you are both fairly classy alliances in my eyes.

-ski

I have no distaste for your alliance. I do have a distaste for throw away lines though.

Fair enough. But if this is the start of another string of cancellations against OV I will come back to haunt you. :)

Be a short string. Including the TORN treaty and UJA, we've only signed 6. :P

Don't hold your breath for a Vanguard cancellation. Best of luck to both TORN and OV.

:wub: I second this.

Can we get any kind of comment from OV? Inquiring minds want to know!

I was gonna, but my deputy (King Alexander) and our MoIA (Mr Duffy) already beat me to it - and quite well.

Sorry to hear relations were torn.

<_<

>_>

Cheesy <_<

But it made me smirk.

Anything I could have wanted to say, has already been said by my fellow Gov in Ordo and also by TORN Gov.

Our paths are varying, our papers no longer reflected this. The longtime friendship and respect still stands however.

Still love ya MommaWoody ;)

I was intending to reply "Read the OP" ... but it seems everyone assumes that it's common knowledge that "OV" is Ordo Verde.

The paths diverging leading to cancellation still makes for sad news to hear about, by the way, but I rest assured that both alliances still have stalwart allies.

thank you. There are so many alliances these days, it's hard (and often a waste of time) to try and keep track of every acronym and what it stands for. And I mean no disrespect to Ordo Verde with this remark, I really didn't know.

Edited by astronaut jones

Unfortunate that paths mutually walked by friends sometime diverge, but such is life. Anyone looking to cherry pick on this announcement has nothing to gain from doing so, other than looking completely ridiculous. Good luck to both parties at any rate.

And yes, I'd say that OV does still have some quality allies. :wub:

Much Respect for both of these alliances. Keeping it civil on both ends. Nothing but class from TORN and BW.. as always.

*Deathcat invites both alliances to the beach for an open pit barbie and Clam bake. Also there will be clam/scallops chowder for all.*

\oo/ BW

oo/ TORN

oo/ OV

Unfortunate that paths mutually walked by friends sometime diverge, but such is life. Anyone looking to cherry pick on this announcement has nothing to gain from doing so, other than looking completely ridiculous. Good luck to both parties at any rate.

And yes, I'd say that OV does still have some quality allies. :wub:

Indeed we do.

Vanguard :wub:

(and :wub: to the rest of our allies and good friends, as well)

Considering that you don't know the underlying reasons, you are in no position to be disappointed about our bonds.

Heh, my knowledge of the reasons is irrelevant. I see two alliances who were, at one time, very close. These two alliances are drifting apart, which is disappointing to me. (And I do know the reasons. :) )

Edited by Epiphanus