TORN Announcement

Let me guess. Viridian's break with IRON showed strong OV support which thus forced TORN to ultimately side with its orange brother, IRON.

If I am wrong, then please explain why it did occur. Thank you.

You realize that this happened first right?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunate that paths mutually walked by friends sometime diverge, but such is life. Anyone looking to cherry pick on this announcement has nothing to gain from doing so, other than looking completely ridiculous. Good luck to both parties at any rate.

And yes, I'd say that OV does still have some quality allies. :wub:

:wub: Vanguard

Ok so if a treaty signed constitutes "Lines Drawn" how can a cancellation constitute the same. NO people its a "LINE ERASED" .

To all who dont really know whats going on and only "think" they know whats going on, dont try and understand this. You will only hurt yourself in the process.

While we are still friends with TORN this cancellation has been in the works for sometime now. As OV has grown and made her own choices to follow her own path, TORN has chosen to do the same. It is unfortunate that those two paths are not the same.

This is NO surprise to Ordo Verde, TORN just happens to have announced it before we did. This does NOT mean however we cant sit around the same bonfire and cook hotdogs, eat a s'mor and drink eachothers beer (beer usually provided by my brewery, cuz Woody is too damn cheap to buy his own).

You people say "wow" and "omg LINES!" We say "throw another log on the fire and put some more ice on the beer"

If you take it to mean a "line in the sand" well that is intended to separate the two people on the beach. So whereas there was a connection between the two alliances previously via a treaty, now that the treaty's gone they are "separated" and hence a line has been drawn between them.

But if you take it to mean a line between two alliances on the treaty web, then this would be a line erased.

:blink:

Hai Bigwoody :wub: TORN

Edit: better wording

Edited by Working_Class_Ruler

I wish the very best to my friends in Ordo Verde. Instead of hotdogs, I was thinking maybe some roasted Panda? And I have all of the Jeremiah Weed that a party would ever need...

I wish the very best to my friends in Ordo Verde. Instead of hotdogs, I was thinking maybe some roasted Panda? And I have all of the Jeremiah Weed that a party would ever need...

Your a couple weeks late for that bbq ;)

But we can certainly find more pandas just for you :D

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='KingSrqt' post='1359079' date='Mar 24 2009, 06:44 AM']You realize that this happened first right?[/quote]

Well considering IRON was the one that was dropping the treaty with Viridian I highly doubt it was a spur of the moment decision. Probably discussed with allies, of which TORN is a very close one.