TORN Announcement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to ask everyone to please stop speculating on why the treaty was canceled... The actual reasons are FAR less sinister than everyone assumes them to be and if revealed now, you'll all be disappointed, so I'll leave all that to your imagination. Having said that, they are personal reasons between TORN and OV so no, you will not know what they are. :P

As far as the friendship between our two alliances, that still stands, even without a treaty and I'd like everyone to be respectful to our good friends at TORN.

All I can say is, thanks for all your help and friendship over the last 9-10 months, best of luck in the future to both of our alliances.

I'd like to ask everyone to please stop speculating on why the treaty was canceled... The actual reasons are FAR less sinister than everyone assumes them to be and if revealed now, you'll all be disappointed, so I'll leave all that to your imagination. Having said that, they are personal reasons between TORN and OV so no, you will not know what they are. :P

As far as the friendship between our two alliances, that still stands, even without a treaty and I'd like everyone to be respectful to our good friends at TORN.

All I can say is, thanks for all your help and friendship over the last 9-10 months, best of luck in the future to both of our alliances.

Sorry to hear relations were torn.

<_<

>_>

Edited by mhawk

What's an OV?

I was intending to reply "Read the OP" ... but it seems everyone assumes that it's common knowledge that "OV" is Ordo Verde.

The paths diverging leading to cancellation still makes for sad news to hear about, by the way, but I rest assured that both alliances still have stalwart allies.

As stated before the reasons for the treaty being dropped are of a private nature and are of a mutual feeling and agreement on both parties.

To TORN I thank you for all your help and for remaining good friends to OV, we wish you nothing but prosperity in the future and hope that a time comes when we can renew our treaty with you.

To all others that are concerned with the security of OV dont be. We have a strong set of allies in VE, GOD, Vanguard, GUN, and SLCB. While the last to are only ODP they are good friends and i think they can be counted on IF ever needed. Aside from the massive mess and cluster @#$# we call a treaty web, we have many other friends that I believe would aid us in time of need IF ever there need be such a time.

This is NOT a thread of "lines being drawn", If anything its one less line in the above mentioned cluster of lines.

o/ OV

o/ TORN

I did not see this coming.

Honestly, I had no idea.

I like TORN and OV though, so best of luck to the both of them.

Can't say I saw this coming. I like both TORN and OV and really wish them both the best.
Completed unexpected, yet at the same time, not unexpected at all.

I wonder what this means for TORN and VE?

Unexpected, Nor' Do i know these alliances but good luck to both.
Sad but necessary lines being erased in a brilliant political move. Right, there we go. Meme quota satisfied.

Interesting, I didn't see this one coming.

I completely expected this.

Okay, I didn't see it coming either.

Edited by Nintenderek

For those of you who claim that this might lead to a CB against OV...get over yourselves. OV has very noble allies such as VE, and I think GOD? Vanguard as well. These are only a few but it gets my point across.

Good luck to TORN and OV. I hope you can patch up relations quickly and get back together.

o/ TORN people who might like me :D

o/ KA IV

o/ BigWoody

o/ Mr. Duffy

o/ Green brethren and Orange Friends

yes that many o/'s was necessary cause I'm bored :(.

Wow, people really do just talk out of their asses when they have no idea what's going on.

Expect to own up in a month, Raga.

Have to echo the mafia frog's sentiments, here. Nothing against Ragashingo, but yeah...

Anyways, good luck to our friends in TORN. They were :awesome: allies and we'll still likely be friends.