TORN Announcement

It is entirely possible that while our relationship as it was had become untenable, we do sincerely hope they find prosperity in the future. Your comments betray a significant level of ignorance.

You just took the security that comes with a MDP away from them leaving them that much more vulnerable to attack, and you did this in the hopes that they find prosperity? I don't think so.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested by this, might we be expecting a few more cancellations?

Who knows these days?

Oh, right. Vox <_<

This seems rather odd to me. Am I to assume that this TORN .gov will give us no actual reasoning for the cancellation?

Reread the announcement by bigwoody. Then specifically reread the part where he said that the reasons were sent to OV in private. Then, answer your own question and don't ask more rhetorical ones. :)

This seems rather odd to me. Am I to assume that this TORN .gov will give us no actual reasoning for the cancellation?

We don't air dirty laundry. This is to inform the world that the treaty we held will no longer be valid once the cancellation period expires.

You just took the security that comes with a MDP away from them leaving them that much more vulnerable to attack, and you did this in the hopes that they find prosperity? I don't think so.

You seem to be under the rather odd impression that the reason we cancelled with OV was in the hope that they find prosperity. This is unfortunately false. However, as previously stated, we bear them no ill will and hope for nothing but the best for them in the future.

Reread the announcement by bigwoody. Then specifically reread the part where he said that the reasons were sent to OV in private. Then, answer your own question and don't ask more rhetorical ones. :)

OH LOL IT'S ALMOST AS IF I DIDN'T READ THE OP.

No though, I really did. My question still stands.

Edit: No longer, thanks for the reply bigwoody.

Edited by Balder

You're really reaching to try and display your distaste for us. No, an MDP cancellation itself is not a tool to increase one's prosperity. Yes, we do hope we both find success in our now separate paths. This is not a difficult concept, so I am forced to conclude you're just commenting for the sake of commenting.

You're really reaching to try and display your distaste for us.

I have no distaste for your alliance. I do have a distaste for throw away lines though.

No, an MDP cancellation itself is not a tool to increase one's prosperity. Yes, we do hope we both find success in our now separate paths...

Fair enough. But if this is the start of another string of cancellations against OV I will come back to haunt you. :)

Edited by Ragashingo

I actually expect a tattler piece on this, or at least something in TwiP.

As do we Mogar. :popcorn:

It appears STA is bored this week or at least maybe just their membership is. OV will not be hurting for security as they have some more than capable friends and allies that will defend them. Their security is in no way threatened as I hope you, Ragashingo, try to find out.

Best of luck, OV and all my friends therein.

I have no distaste for your alliance. I do have a distaste for throw away lines though.

Fair enough. But if this is the start of another string of cancellations I will come back to haunt you. :)

I do not speak in throw away lines. You are wrong.

As do we Mogar. :popcorn:

It appears STA is bored this week or at least maybe just their membership is. OV will not be hurting for security as they have some more than capable friends and allies that will defend them. Their security is in no way threatened as I hope you, Ragashingo, try to find out.

Best of luck, OV and all my friends therein.

Up until my response right now, exactly one STA member has posted here. What exactly is your point with making a statement about the entire alliance?

I hate being one sided so let me offer you this. If nobody else cancels on OV within a month I'll give you a public apology and you'll have gained a whole lot of respect from me.

This will be interesting. Start your clocks, lurkers of the world.

Up until my response right now, exactly one STA member has posted here. What exactly is your point with making a statement about the entire alliance?

I agree with this, I don't see the need to focus on the person's AA at all, especially with an alliance like STA. Please focusing on arguing and not on failed labeling to discount a person.

What exactly is your point with making a statement about the entire alliance?

Please, do tell Calderone! If you want to count the issue that one of our members had with the NSO, that's two members that have posted from the STA that got some debate going.

Really? Two members means the whole alliance that is comprised of 170+ members?

I hate being one sided so let me offer you this. If nobody else cancels on OV within a month I'll give you a public apology and you'll have gained a whole lot of respect from me.

Don't hold your breath for a Vanguard cancellation. Best of luck to both TORN and OV.

You need to do your research.

OV, now have a solid core of allies and friends. ;)