Congratulations NPO!

Swiper

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness it wasn't very well written.

edit: Also, it changes nothing. It's not very impressive considering the circumstances.

I think you're going to have to conceed loss here. GATO have always been doing these deals, NPO hasn't changed it and it's beneficial for us growth wise more so then NPO.

When you get to a point where you hate something too much, you have to twist words around to make everything negative, then you know you have serious issues. I don't feel opressed, so you don't need to either.

TOP having three quarters of that with only 1/5 of the members is a lot more impressive to me. Also they did it without massive tech reparations from other alliances.

They did?

I seem to remember personally giving a good deal of tech to TOP nations as part of "tech reparations" just a few short months ago.

Has history changed already? Perhaps myself and all of the banks of the Polar Order were donating all of the tech their nations had out of the goodness of their hearts?

Congratulations MK, GATO, ect for bringing about this milestone. It's just too bad those lazy folks over at FAN wouldn't do their part.

I personally thanked every MK nation that sent me tech. And I cherished the obligatory 'go to hell' replies.

Edited by GTTofAK

I think you're going to have to conceed loss here. GATO have always been doing these deals, NPO hasn't changed it and it's beneficial for us growth wise more so then NPO.

Hey there little one. Considering your alliance got rolled for no reason and you've been on terms for longer than even those who fought in a war several months after yours you seem pretty content with your masters.

How is having a great deal of your alliance ZI'd and then having the offending alliance claim control over you, in turn monopolising your tech economy (which they created) a good thing?

When you get to a point where you hate something too much, you have to twist words around to make everything negative, then you know you have serious issues. I don't feel opressed, so you don't need to either.

War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength

Mainly this, I thanked every MK nation that sent me tech. Doesn't the concept of sportmanship exist anymore?

Nope the entire world cries for what but when we have one its always unjust and anything less than a 100% white peace is imperialism.

Edited by GTTofAK

Nope the entire world cries for what but when we have one its always unjust and anything less than a 100% white peace is imperialism.

I believe GW2 was the first time anything other than white peace was offered, the precedent has been set by NPO.

Mainly this, I thanked every MK nation that sent me tech. Doesn't the concept of sportmanship exist anymore?

You seem to assume that everybody agrees that the concept of tech reparations, or any other amount of massive reparations, is the least bite justified. I believe it isn't, under any circumstances, and especially when those paying did it to defend themselves or an ally against aggression. I think the responses here are an indication that this is quite a popular opinion at the moment.

Nice, I have noticed the stat just today while collecting and must say always nice to break yet another landmark.

Also the whining and lamentation of the little bitter ones is a nice touch. Makes it more sweater hehehe ^_^

Edited by Branimir

I certainly didn't start the thread with that intention. But clearly the trolls don't care about anyone but NPO. Isn't that ironic?

Wait? Were we suppose to talk about someone other than NPO in this topic about NPO? Was this suppose to be another Vox topic?

This thread is now about MK being awesome at generating large amounts of tech quickly.

They are good at their surrender terms.

But I do believe that some credit goes to NPO as well for this landmark, and not only minor alliances that at a point, stood at our way and got beaten. There is no alliance on the planet which tech comes only from home sources.

And let me tell you that I appreciate all of our foreign sources, as a member of NPO, so I will take the opportunity to thank all the independent red nations doing deals on the open market with us, other alliances members making deals with our nations as well, and of course, to all members of alliances which surrendered to us and we had our way with their tech.

Thank you all, it was a blast. Onto 2,000,000 o/

Edited by Branimir

They did?

I seem to remember personally giving a good deal of tech to TOP nations as part of "tech reparations" just a few short months ago.

Has history changed already? Perhaps myself and all of the banks of the Polar Order were donating all of the tech their nations had out of the goodness of their hearts?

I'm well aware of GPA's and NpO's reparations, but I would certainly not term them "massive" (at least those going to TOP, being 10k and 20k respectively) considering the size of those two alliances. We had to send 82k to this one particular alliance at a third of the size. Those I would call massive.

Attacking someone, demanding huge payment for the privilege of being attacked and then saying thanks is not sportsmanship. I don't believe we received a single PM from Polar nations telling us to go to hell – now I wonder why that might be :rolleyes:

Edit: And huge tech reparations are a 'standard' set by the Orders in the GPA and NADC wars. Huge reps in general are a standard set by the Initiative in GW3. Many alliances do not agree with it as can be seen with the widespread waiving of reps in the Polar/Hyperion war, and in the many instances of 'paid for reps' both during that war and since.

Edited by Bob Janova

You mean making GATO pay 200 tech per 3mil?

LIEZ! we actually make them send us 300 tech per $3M plus some soldiers! ROAR!

Err, what are retirement bonuses?

It is when our tech sellers want to stop selling tech and we go to them with heavy weaponry and force them to sell their infra back to zero... :o

Hail pacifica! :D 1M Tech for the win!

But I do believe that some credit goes to NPO as well for this landmark, and not only minor alliances that at a point, stood at our way and got beaten. There is no alliance on the planet which tech comes only from home sources. And let me tell you that I appreciate all of our foreign sources, as a member of NPO, so I will take the opportunity to thank all the independent red nations doing deals on the open market with us, other alliances members making deals with our nations as well, and of course, to all members of alliances which surrendered to us and we had our way with their tech.

Thank you all, it was a blast. Onto 2,000,000 o/

ALSO THIS! Thank you all, Pacificans and Non Pacificans, who have colaborated!

Edit: forgot the thanking :D

Edited by Elegarth