Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously though, I'm not sure if you're complaining about NSO having the ability to pull something like this, or whether you're upset that people get boned for BS reasons all the time. I'd venture to say MHA plays a fairly large role in both cases, though.

None of the two, actually.

I wish the best luck to the NSO and I know that it's futile to be upset for "bullcrap" CBs. Not wrong, but futile.

As for the second issue I'm trying to do my best to influence my alliance for good, although I also note that the MHA is already a community that dislikes attacking people for nothing; I said that I didn't want to discuss the Woodstock Massacre in its merit and I stick to that (it's another "futile exercise"): I only point out that the MHA didn't participate in that, IIRC (I wasn't in the MHA at the time, anyway).

My intervention was aimed more at saying that we don't need to pretend that this situation is determined by "right and wrong", when it clearly isn't (this happens "95%" of the time, according to you, thus no surprise).

To clarify, the situation mentioned earlier regarding the GPA and a potential double standard, that is false. What you are describing is substantially different than what I have stated. The GPA held a position that allowed for aid to said nations. The NSO does not.

I agree that the situation is not the same, but not for the reason you mentioned. Valhalla's and NPO's DoWs on the GPA cited the protection given to Lord Swampy, while nobody even mentioned the issue of possile aid (AFAIK, Swampy never received aid from the GPA).

I don't even need to argue about the difference being in the political capital, because at the time this is what TrotskysRevenge wrote in the NPO DoW:

If this were an isolated incident, we might be persuaded to grant leniency in that instance. But this is not an isolated incident

Bottom line, was it only about protection (from raids) we would probably be seeing a "double standards" case; but it wasn't about that, because there's a political (huge) difference.

I don't think that Moldavi is expending even 1 oz. of political capital at this stage. If anything, people are burning political capital working toward removing the "infamous" off PZI/ZI lists. Think about it.

Well if I can be honest I'd say that Moldavi's political capital is nearly infinite, thus the discussion whether he's spending it is quite moot...

For example, I'm sure that if it was me, using Ivan Moldavi's avatar could be alone enough reason to have me expelled from my alliance and ZI-ed...

For reference: av-1356.png

Fail letters....

Best of luck to everyone in the New Sith Order...

Lets see...

TSO.

Nemesis.

Argent.

Open Source Alliance

The Sith Order

Alot of alliances being formed with great leadership, the next generation of Cybernations truly being created before our very eyes.