Hello

Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I have intentions? From what I have been reading of late I am just some blathering fool that stumbled from one awkward redress to the next without planning, skill or intellect.

Let's play that game for a while and see where we end up, shall we?

Me Likey that response. It make me think of Butterflies, and popsy sticks, and.... RAW FACE RIPPING STRENGTH. What does my post make ppl think? and dont say dumb. HEHEHEHE :lol:

You should join the New Pacific Order. Also, you scare me.

Based on my signature, which may or may not need to be updated, I am still the Imperator Emeritus of both the Orders and therefore an ex-officio member of each. Whether that translates into open arms from either remains to be seen. I do not envision active involvement with either though, at least not immediately.

Why would I have intentions? From what I have been reading of late I am just some blathering fool that stumbled from one awkward redress to the next without planning, skill or intellect.

Let's play that game for a while and see where we end up, shall we?

Indeed let's play. Although I suggest getting a little different literature, not every thing written refers to you in the manner you described.

You were either with FAN or allied to them at the time I believe. It was a brief IRC conversation so I am uncertain of the specifics.

I was a government member of TOP at the time. I am somewhat uncertain of the specifics as well, but I think it probably had to do with us and FAN fighting Legion in GW3.

What do you remember about me Ivan, aside from the fact that I am LUE scum?

We played this game online during GW1 which was quite fun. That and the WUT House, those were entertaining.

I also enjoyed Ivan's Used Cars.

"Prove to me that there is no rust on this fine automobile."

Based on my signature, which may or may not need to be updated, I am still the Imperator Emeritus of both the Orders and therefore an ex-officio member of each. Whether that translates into open arms from either remains to be seen. I do not envision active involvement with either though, at least not immediately.

Hello Ivan. In my opinion neither Order can actually remove you as a member nor as an advisor. They don't have to listen to said advise however. I don't believe Polar ever demasked you. There is one Order that has always respected your input and would likely welcome you. In my outside opinion that is.

Welcome back.