Who do you have on your ignore list?

Chickenzilla

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SATSUMA117

I dont really remember why but they appear to be banned now so I guess I win.

Incessently trolling/flaming the Impala thread.

I have nobody, I'll get curious and click the read post button most of the time anyway.

To expand on this, there are a few avatars I'll recognise as complete tools and unless the first few lines of the post hint to me that it's different from the usual content I'll scroll right on by.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

Zilla, you have me on ignore? Awesome.

I have no one on my ignore list.

Sticks and stones.....

Poor Clown Minion, did they hurt your feelings? :blush:

I generally do what everyone else does if they don't like what they are reading: stop reading it. An ignore button is not necessary to ignore people who I find irritating, which are mainly gov members of the Great Satan or clowns.

Edited by King Penchuk

This. I feel that ignoring people is simply saying that you don't think you are smart enough to compete with their views.

Have you ever read some of The Scholar's posts? I think the ignore feature is unnecessary in most scenarios, but ignoring The Scholar allowed me to scroll a lot less, as he liked to post walls of text about absolutely nothing. It got really boring and annoying after awhile.

Have you ever read some of The Scholar's posts? I think the ignore feature is unnecessary in most scenarios, but ignoring The Scholar allowed me to scroll a lot less, as he liked to post walls of text about absolutely nothing. It got really boring and annoying after awhile.

You make a good case to ignore Vladimir.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list, anymore at least. Used to have Tom Litler but took him off as he's more entertaining than offensive now.

Does the friends list do anything to notify us of someone's posts? Kind of a reverse of the ignore list? That would be cool to have. Well, not so important now that Count is no longer in NATO :)

Glad to see I'm on at least one person's list; I was hoping for more, but I'm just so limited by forum rules as to what I can say.

No one is on my list. I enjoy reading what people say sometimes, and when I don't it's much easier to simply scroll. I guess there are some who need the satisfaction of ignoring someone to feel a little better, or to avoid seeing something that they may take offense at. Generally I'd label these people "democrats," but here I don't know what I would call them.

I've only ever ignored one person for bombarding my nation with moronic threats, after I refused to trade with him. It takes a special kind of stupid to annoy me to the point where you meet my 'ignore' list, and I can't even tell you who he was, because his nation no longer exists. :rolleyes:

No one. Sometimes I get the urge to ignore someone, but then I realize that I enjoy the angry sensations that their posts provoke, and then I realize that that's the major reason I continue to spend so much time here lurking and reading.

I was very close to putting him on my ignore list. But I decided against it.

I have nobody on my ignore list.