Im Tired of It

Alright Here it goes.

I know you guys think Kingem was a nice guy. I originally thought he was pretty cool myself. When he ended up Swearing multiple times at myself and some government members. I was like... Alright maybe he's not so cool. I got a bit worked up and Duckz the Announcement crazy person made another one. I know I probably should of not made this announcement. The current verdict still stands. Kingem was out of line in what he posted as a reply to his "To Nato" Topic. Saying that it was also to "The Oceanic alliance" That was out of line and I can not condole someone doing that. Normally I wouldn't give a crap though. That was the last straw in my hay stack though after putting up with him multiple times.

Thank You,

Duckz

Yeah you shouldn't, but you made it so, congrats?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this announcement is great and has a lot of information in it, but this little nugget of irony caught my eye and prevented me from finishing the post.

This are way why me love Mary,

**edited for spelling

Edited by Libera

Aren't you still a protectorate of Athens?

I know I wouldn't DoW anyone without approval from my protectors when we were under TOOL's protection....but that's me.

Any response from Athens?

I can say I'm personally embarrassed to be a protector of OA right now. Apparently we have taught them nothing. <_<

This post has been pretty entertaining to be honest first I would like to point something out, since when is a declaration on a single nation a Declaration of war that requires approval from high above, in fact if this post had not been made most of you would have seen this as nothing more than a tech raid.

Secondly what is wrong with teaching someone a lesson for insulting you, alliances do it all the time if you don’t believe me go on irc tomorrow find the leader of your alliance and start insulting him and lets see how long your nation lasts.

Finally to Athens you guys are great and we like you and all but cut your protectorates some slack they did what probably any one of us would do and their only mistake was too make it public instead of just attacking the guy.

This post has been pretty entertaining to be honest first I would like to point something out, since when is a declaration on a single nation a Declaration of war that requires approval from high above, in fact if this post had not been made most of you would have seen this as nothing more than a tech raid.

Secondly what is wrong with teaching someone a lesson for insulting you, alliances do it all the time if you don’t believe me go on irc tomorrow find the leader of your alliance and start insulting him and lets see how long your nation lasts.

Finally to Athens you guys are great and we like you and all but cut your protectorates some slack they did what probably any one of us would do and their only mistake was too make it public instead of just attacking the guy.

No, their mistake was not getting approval for this Declaration of War from the Athenian government. It is, in fact, an extremely serious violation of our protectorate treaty (one which justifies immediate cancellation according to the treaty). We are still taking them to task over it.

I would like to remind all interested parties who are thinking that now would be a good time to attack the Oceanic Alliance that they are in fact still currently under the protection of Athens. Thanks. ;)

Kinda funny that OA was trying to seek peace for Kobiyashi, and kinda chastised his attackers on their unnecessary motives... And that was just yesterday.

edit: added the just yesterday :D

Edited by rommelgrad

For future reference DuckZ, I would suggest you just make a post in NATO's thread saying, "Hey Anu, we support you and like you a lot cause that guy was a turd face and needed to be wiped, should you need us we are available, we can has be friend time now?" And follow it up with a picture of a really original lolcat.

That last part is optional, had you done this then everyone would be saying " classy move". Or something along those lines.

But goodluck in the future myfriend, it does seem like you care about your alliance and you care about planet bob. Be honorable, use good diction, become friends with lots of people, keep your word and stand by your friends and you will be a liked and respected man on planet bob.

I can say I'm personally embarrassed to be a protector of OA right now. Apparently we have taught them nothing. <_<
No, their mistake was not getting approval for this Declaration of War from the Athenian government. It is, in fact, an extremely serious violation of our protectorate treaty (one which justifies immediate cancellation according to the treaty). We are still taking them to task over it.

I would like to remind all interested parties who are thinking that now would be a good time to attack the Oceanic Alliance that they are in fact still currently under the protection of Athens. Thanks. ;)

And so the plot thickens?

/me watches with great intent.

I also find this DoW completely pathetic.

To be fair, at least it's genuinely pathetic, and not fabricated.

ouch... so true though, Oceanic's respectability drops with this DoW big time.

Well looky here, I have friends. Happy days are here again!

Anyways, I, much like everyone else, is awaiting further explanation... And seeig the time, it is past my bed time. Could we make it snappy before I get cranky?

:lol:

Daverice, you just won the thread from Tyga :awesome:

When they softball it to us like this it's kind of hard not to win.

Winning a thread from Tyga is like trying to swim in lava.

Yes, in both cases you're probably on fire.

Hey, at least they're not making things up. Me, I'd be fine with a "They looked at me wrong" CB.

As I said to someone earlier in the thread, a crap CB is a crap CB whether made up or not. I'm not arguing whether you are fine with it or not. I'm sure your fineness with it would be largely determined by whether the crap but true CB was made against you and how likely that crap but true CB was to turn your nation into a smouldering crater.

As I said to someone earlier in the thread, a crap CB is a crap CB whether made up or not. I'm not arguing whether you are fine with it or not. I'm sure your fineness with it would be largely determined by whether the crap but true CB was made against you and how likely that crap but true CB was to turn your nation into a smouldering crater.

I didn't know we were arguing. Your assumption's rather wrong however, and possibly might be better addressed by knowing the person you're speaking to.

OOC: This little game we play is meant to be dominated by wars. The lack of which annoys me more than people going out of their way to fake CBs. If you don't like someone, attack them and your problem's over... or just beginning. Either way it ends up fun.

Edited by Balder