Im Tired of It

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see you elaborate on your reasons for this war. Sure KingemO93 is a 'unique' person, but that is no reason to declare war on him. I like the guy, and he deserves better reasons than what you are saying here.

Pshh, illiteracy is a perfectly legitimate reason for war! [/sarcasm]

I wanted to say I hate this topic, but hate is a strong word. I highly dislike this topic. No seriously, this is major bandwagoning, declaring on someone because they are annoying on the same night an actual big alliance that matters somewhat declares on someone. This CB is quite pathetic.

I'd like to see you elaborate on your reasons for this war. Sure KingemO93 is a 'unique' person, but that is no reason to declare war on him. I like the guy, and he deserves better reasons than what you are saying here.

What he said. Justification would be amazing.

Better than a moronic fabricated CB.

At least those require creativity.

AirMe, the benevolent leader of nation of Maedonia offers their spellchecker and grammar checker software to the Oceanic Alliance free of charge.

Thank you AirMe. I need it. The Spell Checker on my Interwebs is not working :awesome:

I wanted to say I hate this topic, but hate is a strong word. I highly dislike this topic. No seriously, this is major bandwagoning, declaring on someone because they are annoying on the same night an actual big alliance that matters somewhat declares on someone. This CB is quite pathetic.

My thoughts exactly.

Not precisely.

Well, according to my road map, a moronic but fake CB designed to justify bandwagonning arrives at Bandwagon City just the same as moronic but honest CB to justify bandwagonning does. They may arrive in different vehicles but they get to the same location.

Edited by Tygaland

yeah, kingemo is a good guy... he may piss some people off, but good grief this is just sad. I almost laugh (ALMOST) at the fact he got under the skin of all you people...

Hey Everyone, I'm formally Declaring war on Kingem of Emo Nation. He has really worked at this his entire way Me and my government are tired of him. As I told him, He is the Next RyanGDI, But RyanGDI wasn't this bad. To any ARN nations even thinking about supporting your leader. I wouldn't even try it. You will be attacked along with your comrades.
Also, Are armys dont just use the F Bomb, We use the A Bombs, The Carpet bombs (Yep PE shang that one was for you :) )

Bolded the unnecessary capitalisation. I also believe the word you were looking for is "our". Armies is the correct spelling.

- Any ARN nations who attempt to support Him IN ANY WAY. Will result in the same punishment

Why is there a full stop in the middle?

P.S. If you have read this entire Crap DoW I feel sorry for you :) I didn't even read it I wrote it in 2 minutes

More unnecessary capitalisation.

I also find this DoW completely pathetic.

To be fair, at least it's genuinely pathetic, and not fabricated.

Edited by Sorum

this guys my friend

Well looky here, I have friends. Happy days are here again!

Anyways, I, much like everyone else, is awaiting further explanation... And seeig the time, it is past my bed time. Could we make it snappy before I get cranky?