Im Tired of It

While declaring war on someone because they remind you of RyanGDI may be a reasonable cause for war, I really think you're taking this too far. I'm pretty sure NATO has this one covered.

Also they had Zoolander, so they owned it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, according to my road map, a moronic but fake CB designed to justify bandwagonning arrives at Bandwagon City just the same as moronic but honest CB to justify bandwagonning does. They may arrive in different vehicles but they get to the same location.

What kind of vehicles? Pope mobile? :blush:

Indeed my friend, you are correct. However, pretending CN is moronic and not being able to differentiate between a legitimate CB and a fabricated CB =/= just being moronic and admitting the attacks are merely out of annoyance and agitation. Though the vehicles may reach the same destination, one will be more beat up than the other - potentially with bullet holes and possibly a naked Oprah Winfree attached to the exhaust pipe.

Seriously, if this alliance fabricated a CB, they'd be excessively chewed out, more so than now.

And you better have a special S.O.A for your 50th anniversary. :ph34r:

BigOAflag.png

Hey Everyone, I'm formally Declaring war on Kingem of Emo Nation. He has really worked at this his entire way Me and my government are tired of him. (Crow note- this sentence makes no sense grammatically) As I told him, He is the Next RyanGDI, But RyanGDI wasn't this bad. To any ARN nations even thinking about supporting your leader. I wouldn't even try it. You will be attacked along with your comrades.

The only bomb your army has in its arsenal is the F bomb, (Crow note- should be a period) I want to show you a image of how fast your infra will fall.

jumping-off-cliff.jpg

Also, Are armys dont (Crow note- All three words screwed up... "our armies don't") just use the F Bomb, We use the A Bombs, The Carpet bombs (Yep PE shang that one was for you :) )

In Basics: (Crow note- "basics" doesn't need to be plural)

- Kingem has been a complete asshat to the OA Government. We dont like people who go asshatting around.

- Kingem has said certain things which can to the US airport security (Crow note- sentence makes no sense and is an OOC reference). Could be a "Concern to National Security"

- He also said the Thread "To Nato" was also for the "Oceanic Alliance"

- Any ARN nations who attempt to support Him (Crow note- Is he God?) IN ANY WAY. Will (Crow note- this doesn't need to be a new sentence nor does it require punctuation separating way from will) result in the same punishment (Crow note- drop that period from the sentence you made above to actually end this sentence)

Thanks

Josshill

Signed:

Josshill - Emperor

CptBlck - Regent & Slavemaster of DerPrinz

DerPrinz - The Slave Regent

Guapo - Regent of Oo so your not from puerto rico?

Beltazar - Minister of Raging Storms

P.S. If you have read this entire Crap DoW I feel sorry for you :) I didn't even read it I wrote it in 2 (Crow note- general rule of thumb is to only put numbers with an absolute value greater than or equal to 10 in numerical form and any number less than should be written.) minutes

It took me around 10 minutes to correct this for you. Generally anything just underlined and bolded without a Crow note was a stupid mistake like capitalization in the middle of a sentence. Please take time to read the notes before your next DoW.

Regardless, good luck with your war on said nation. Simply ZI listing him would have sufficed, but thanks for the announcement.

It took me around 10 minutes to correct this for you. Generally anything just underlined and bolded without a Crow note was a stupid mistake like capitalization in the middle of a sentence. Please take time to read the notes before your next DoW.

Regardless, good luck with your war on said nation. Simply ZI listing him would have sufficed, but thanks for the announcement.

Beat you to it :awesome:

I found a lot of stuff you missed. I am the Zorbeez to your paper towel. The Oust to your conventional fragrance spray if you will.

I believe this sums it up:

[17:02] <PastaMachine[MHA]> i mean everything you guys tried to correct

[17:02] <PastaMachine[MHA]> it's truncated w/ commentary instead

[17:03] <PastaMachine[MHA]> director's cut :D !

What kind of vehicles? Pope mobile? :blush:

Nah, the Popemobile is bullet proof. :P

Indeed my friend, you are correct. However, pretending CN is moronic and not being able to differentiate between a legitimate CB and a fabricated CB =/= just being moronic and admitting the attacks are merely out of annoyance and agitation. Though the vehicles may reach the same destination, one will be more beat up than the other - potentially with bullet holes and possibly a naked Oprah Winfree attached to the exhaust pipe.

Seriously, if this alliance fabricated a CB, they'd be excessively chewed out, more so than now.

Well, this CB may not be fabricated but it sure give the impression it was concoted in order to get 15 minutes of fame. Bandwagonning a single nation because they are annoying is probably the lamest thing I've seen in CN and that is saying a lot.

And you better have a special S.O.A for your 50th anniversary. :ph34r:

Yeah, I better start thinking of something to make it a cut above the others. No pressure. :mellow:

Well, this CB may not be fabricated but it sure give the impression it was concoted in order to get 15 minutes of fame. Bandwagonning a single nation because they are annoying is probably the lamest thing I've seen in CN and that is saying a lot.

Yeah, I better start thinking of something to make it a cut above the others. No pressure. :mellow:

Tygaland just won the thread.

Also, the Derekican people have elected to give the OP a gift. We had to save up a bit, which was especially hard after helping to buy OcUK's gift for their birthday, but we think you'll like it just the same.

82349.gif

cool story, bro.

Agreed. Just happy he didn't make a redundant excuse. Still moronic, don't underestimate my positioning on that. Heh, they'll learn from this experience terrible PR leads a long road.

Edited by Ejayrazz

I'm not going to lie, I don't mind seeing this. The Oceanic (Alliance?) is simply using their power to take out someone they don't like. They're not !@#$%^&*ting a CB, nor are they fabricating evidence. I've got no problem here ;).

I'm not going to lie, I don't mind seeing this. The Oceanic (Alliance?) is simply using their power to take out someone they don't like. They're not !@#$%^&*ting a CB, nor are they fabricating evidence. I've got no problem here ;).

Thanks. I guess? I have a 50% of me saying this is sarcastic and 50% of this meaning Im partailly happy one person is beating me with a stick on IRC.

Joss..

Aren't you still a protectorate of Athens?

I know I wouldn't DoW anyone without approval from my protectors when we were under TOOL's protection....but that's me.

Any response from Athens?

This DoW was not authorized by Athens, I can tell you that much. More to come of this later.

Their CB is BS, however. Even though they are not BSing their CB...