This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait wait... did you really tell allies not to accept an applicant because he wanted ban guidelines in your private room and Zha got butt hurt under the guise of sexism? (this is a serious question I really just dont have the stamina to read 15 pages of NPO V Vox) but if that is the basic answer I am less than happy.

Edited by KingSrqt

wait wait wait... did you really tell allies not to accept an applicant because he wanted ban guidelines in your private room and Zha got butt hurt under the guise of sexism? (this is a serious question I really just dont have the stamina to read 15 pages of NPO V Vox) but if that is the basic answer I am less than happy.

The photographs tell us that story, yes.

I read the whole mess.

I believe the answer is, "Affirmative."

(I'm sure someone will be along shortly to 'refute' this, however.)

Shahenshah an me fought in the UjW and he's still butthurt.

Aww really? Only time my nation went into anarchy was when I got nuked by CIS. I don't consider anything else being butt hurt, but obviously, you have lower standards.

and as usual, we can only expect the truth from Vox :)

Hail o\ Amusement

*Throws $1 for the excellent performance.

Francoism has always remained the same... a material analysis of the world... even as the world itself changes. There is nothing subjective about it, just like a scientific analysis of an apple or a gemstone.

Oh, hey. There you are. Let's try this again:

"Francoism was the founding philosophy of the New Pacific Order (NPO), and, while it has evolved since then , is still the basis of the Order's thought today."

tl;dr: Francoism evolves. That's what it says. If Francoism evolves, then how can it remain the same?

You have chosen once again to be inherently wrong.

Messing with the consort of one of the elites has always been a pretty big offense in Pacifica. Right and wrong be damned, an IO has the right to play white knight!

What's the point of [ooc]internet political power[/ooc] if you can't use it to impress girls, right?

Messing with the consort of one of the elites has always been a pretty big offense in Pacifica. Right and wrong be damned, an IO has the right to play white knight!

What's the point of [ooc]internet political power[/ooc] if you can't use it to impress girls, right?

sup ghost.

wait wait wait... did you really tell allies not to accept an applicant because he wanted ban guidelines in your private room and Zha got butt hurt under the guise of sexism? (this is a serious question I really just dont have the stamina to read 15 pages of NPO V Vox) but if that is the basic answer I am less than happy

well sileath did make some comments about how female are unable to lead an alliance due to being too emotinal, I am sure that wouldnt have pleased a lot of female gov members in our allies alliances.

Edited by silentkiller

No. That was a horrible "article" that was written for The Pacific Press (the New Pacific Order's internal news machine). It was not supposed to be seen outside the Order, and in my opinion should never have existed.

No. That was a horrible "article" that was written for The Pacific Press (the New Pacific Order's internal news machine). It was not supposed to be seen outside the Order, and in my opinion should never have existed.

I wonder if the smart people in NPO are ashamed of sharing their AA with you.

well sileath did make some comments about how female are unable to lead an alliance due to being too emotinal, I am sure that wouldnt have pleased a lot of female gov members in our allies alliances.

Yes yes, cause I'm sure NOBODY ELSE ever made a comment about "if chicks ruled CN we'd have a GW once a month".

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I know for a fact that NPO advised people against accepting this member using the rationalization that he left NPO due to repeated tensions due to his sexist attitude. This article suggest he left because of IRC nonsense and Zhadum being a jerk. I am curious to know which is true and if it is the explanation in this thread why NPO felt the need to lie in order to block him from entering certain alliances.

This threatening and sadistic attitude is unbecoming of someone that claims to be fighting against the Global Despots, and especially of you, Schattenmann.

I don't think it's at all sadisitic to remind your mouthy member that if he's so keen for some real secret stuff and drama then I can certainly deliver it and I mean crashing down upon his head.

In fact, it is a reminder of my benevolence, not of my capacity for wrath. Maybe if MHA is worries, then the government should tell him to cool his jets.

Myself and other Senators are currently engaged in efforts across the board with many alliances to minimize the impace that Vox intelligence-gathering operations have on them and their safety.

Aww really? Only time my nation went into anarchy was when I got nuked by CIS. I don't consider anything else being butt hurt, but obviously, you have lower standards.

and as usual, we can only expect the truth from Vox :)

Hail o\ Amusement

*Throws $1 for the excellent performance.

Next time we meet ont he battlefield, I shall anarchy you. Unless you've got 5 nations helping you again. And now you understand what everoyne else already does: It's easy to anarchy a nation 6-to-1 especially if the nation is already anarchied when you declare on it.

Yes yes, cause I'm sure NOBODY ELSE ever made a comment about "if chicks ruled CN we'd have a GW once a month".

More than once a month. They're all on their own "cycles" if you take my meaning.