Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

Here we go with the 'Sponge is irrelevant' character assassination attempts, again. I don't know if you guys think repeating it over and over again will make it any more true but I can assure you that reports of my irrelevance have been vastly overestimated and premature. The plain fact is that my word still makes waves around here, and the very fact you never-will-be's are dancing to my tune right now should be pretty plain proof of that.

Electron Sponge, the former emperor of an NPO COLONY, is lecturing the masses how they lack independence from the current homogenate that he helped so much to create by destroying tons of innocent tiny alliances.

This produced a mild chuckle on my part. Carry on.

Some notes for you, so the next time you say something it doesn't suck so bad:

1. I think the New Polar Order would hotly dispute your characterization of them as a colony of NPO.

2. I lecture the masses about hegemony, not homogenate. Different concept. Try and wrap your head around it.

3. Innocent? You must not have been paying attention. Also I never caused the destruction of tons of tiny alliances, and the assertion that I did is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts. A few here or there, yes, and they all had it coming.

4. Spend less time chuckling and more time getting your facts straight.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may need glasses but I dont think the topic title says "Best ways to blast Electron Sponge". Get back on topic.

Betting pool: if someone started a topic on the "Best ways to blast Electron Sponge", how long would it remain open?

On topic:

I heard TOP was disbanding and sending its members to IRON, ODN, and FOK in inverse proportion to those alliances' present memberships.

EDIT: syntax.

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

Betting pool: if someone started a topic on the "Best ways to blast Electron Sponge", how long would it remain open?

On topic:

I heard TOP was disbanding and sending its members to IRON, ODN, and FOK in inverse proportion to those alliances' present memberships.

EDIT: syntax.

If by disbanding you mean Gre is assimilating TOP then that sounds right ;)

On topic:

This would certainly qualify as an outrageous rumour.

The other day I heard a rumour Syzygy is, in matter of fact, a highly intelligent mountain goat who lives in the Rocky Mountains (a range in the Lurktopian territories). He and Feanor are real life friends, in their spare time they plot the downfall of Umbrella and play Warhammer 40,000 on convenient flat spots (Syzygy likes to play the Eldar) while they hike together to locate a place with decent satellite phone coverage for Syzygy's solar powered laptop.

They are a partnership to be wary of for sure, I should revoke their passports.

Edited by Some-Guy

This would certainly qualify as an outrageous rumour.

The other day I heard a rumour Syzygy is, in matter of fact, a highly intelligent mountain goat who lives in the Rocky Mountains (a range in the Lurktopian territories). He and Feanor are real life friends, in their spare time they plot the downfall of Umbrella and play Warhammer 40,000 on convenient flat spots (Syzygy likes to play the Eldar) while they hike together to locate a place with decent satellite phone coverage for Syzygy's solar powered laptop.

They are a partnership to be wary of for sure, I should revoke their passports.

I confirm that the rumor is not true.

Here we go with the 'Sponge is irrelevant' character assassination attempts, again. I don't know if you guys think repeating it over and over again will make it any more true but I can assure you that reports of my irrelevance have been vastly overestimated and premature. The plain fact is that my word still makes waves around here, and the very fact you never-will-be's are dancing to my tune right now should be pretty plain proof of that.

Some notes for you, so the next time you say something it doesn't suck so bad:

1. I think the New Polar Order would hotly dispute your characterization of them as a colony of NPO.

Hey TOP, guess what happened the last time an alliance disagreed with Polar Sovereignty? See the Spanish-Cats

I heard Moo-Cows has horse sense!!!

I was ignored...

Edited by shahman

Hey TOP, guess what happened the last time an alliance disagreed with Polar Sovereignty? See the Spanish-Cats

I was ignored...

I don't recall that incident, I do however recall the last time polaris called out TOP...

Anyways probably best not to let spongebob fuel the convo anymore.

I may need glasses but I dont think the topic title says "Best ways to blast Electron Sponge". Get back on topic.

You sure about that?

Oh, yeah you are.. nevermind.

ANYWAY, did you hear the latest rumour? Now, this one's a little crazy and it takes a bit to follow, but it also involves some more pants off, dance off moves, this time with nick cannon (he's hilarious), so you know this is all official.

So, the rumour now is that MK has accepted the pants off, dance off offer from TBB, except they've flipped the script on him! (say what?) See, apparently TBB just wanted an excuse to drink, and really had no interest in a dance off, or war (word), but someone in MK is actually Nick Cannon! So upon hearing this, he called TBB's bluff (damn!) and now it's officially on like donkey kong!

So, where's TBB in all of this? He's not trying out the freshest dance moves this side of the atlantic, he's trying to bribe lebubu (fred astair jr.) to take his place.

Will it work? Will there be a dance off? Will there be war once MK realizes that TBB's dance moves aren't as fresh as their own?

Wait and see, my friends... wait and see.

!!NEW INFORMATION!!

<babyjesus[MK]> someone in MK is actually Nick Cannon!

<babyjesus[MK]> it's lebubu

Will lebubu accept the bribe and turn his back on his MK friends? Will TBB be left to fend for himself?

Edited by astronaut jones

I don't recall that incident, I do however recall the last time polaris called out TOP...

Anyways probably best not to let spongebob fuel the convo anymore.

They were crushed by a force vastly larger than them. I wouldn't put a feather in my cap over that one. :P

On topic: I have heard a rumor involving almost every major alliance fighting another major alliance ... the one involving me being removed earlier in the thread made me chuckle though. :awesome:

Now you're just being silly when you threaten us. ^_^

(P.S. 1 member is not our entire alliance)

Edited by Dr. Dan

Puting words in my mouth, I never once stated I didn't recognize Polar as an alliance. You're drawing a major strawman here, will WUT attack us?

Edited by Revolution XYZ

Electron Sponge, the former emperor of an NPO COLONY, is lecturing the masses how they lack independence from the current homogenate that he helped so much to create by destroying tons of innocent tiny alliances.

This produced a mild chuckle on my part. Carry on.

I haven't heard that in forever. It seems you caught us though. We're secretly just an NPO drama magnet because everyone is too scared to bring drama directly to the NPO itself, so they need a colony instead. Don't tell anyone though. :ph34r:

3. Innocent? You must not have been paying attention. Also I never caused the destruction of tons of tiny alliances, and the assertion that I did is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts. A few here or there, yes, and they all had it coming.

LolWUT.

How do innocent alliances have it coming?

And lies.

I haven't heard that in forever. It seems you caught us though. We're secretly just an NPO drama magnet because everyone is too scared to bring drama directly to the NPO itself, so they need a colony instead. Don't tell anyone though. :ph34r:

I think what he's ACTUALLY saying is that ES has been in the past the emperor of an alliance that was at that time pretty much an NPO colony. I'd say that, at the time of ES' ascension, it was not such a horrible characterisation even if it may still be wrong. It changed later, but that doesn't mean ES wasn't Emperor before NpO's independence was truely obvious.

As to rumours: I heard NPO was going to backstab TOP. I didn't hear what else would be happening, but I imagine it must be pretty grand if NPO decides to backstab us over it.

It's true, the GOD-OV-VE treaty is just us gearing up to take out the 'ella, ella, ella menace.

Crap. I was just kidding before with all this Ordo Verde vs Citadel talk, but now I see it is confirmed. And I don't even have the SDI yet! Ah, it's just as well...

B) (puts on glasses for the nuclear show to commence in 5...4...3....)