Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

The line's drawn where there's an obvious gap through the web, between the sides of the last war (roughly speaking). Don't forget that NpO, NSO and STA all started out on the Polar side of the war (obviously!) and if it wasn't for TOP/IRON's [i]brilliant[/i] pre-emptive strike they'd have stayed there. Perhaps 'ex-Heg' was not the best label for that, though it's what SG were calling it before Polar switched sides.

I don't want this thread to get political though (it is an OOC resource after all), so I'll not go into a big justification of the labelling (which is after all my own subjective interpretation). If you disagree with it, fine, make your own web :P

And yes, NSO is not as close to NpO as that picture makes it appear.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='10 April 2010 - 08:30 AM' timestamp='1270902611' post='2255390']
Updated! And a new picture!

[img]http://www.redcorona.com/cn/mdpweb/web20100410-labelled.png[/img]
[/quote]
Nice to see this so clear. I remember, during the Hegemony era, when the treaty web was just one giant mess, with each alliance allied to every other alliance. Much better now. As for the web, I'm not suprised at the division. The BLEU 2.0 group is the only unknown, since it is not 100% allied to either SuperGrievances or the ex-Hegemony.

Updated. [b]UCN[/b] fall out of the web because of their disbandment drama, and open up a place for [b]Amazon Nation[/b] – welcome to the web to you! I got your treaties from your Wiki page so please check that they're accurate.

Another good update for [b]PC[/b] as well as for a resurgent [b]TOP[/b] who are piling the pounds back on by buying back infra. [b]Grämlins[/b] feel the heat of their political decisions by dropping several places. Otherwise, not much movement as everyone casts a beady eye over the political scene post war and sits quietly buying things.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='24 April 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1272119463' post='2272987']
Updated. [b]UCN[/b] fall out of the web because of their disbandment drama, and open up a place for [b]Amazon Nation[/b] – welcome to the web to you! I got your treaties from your Wiki page so please check that they're accurate.

Another good update for [b]PC[/b] as well as for a resurgent [b]TOP[/b] who are piling the pounds back on by buying back infra. [b]Grämlins[/b] feel the heat of their political decisions by dropping several places. Otherwise, not much movement as everyone casts a beady eye over the political scene post war and sits quietly buying things.
[/quote]

Amazon Nation holds a MDoAP with Asgaard (check our wiki for details) and Asgaard is also a part of NOIR.

Thanks for all you do here Bob.

[quote name='Lennox' date='26 April 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1272317712' post='2276408']
I cant imagine how this is kept up with.
[/quote]

its only the top 80 so its not that difficult. i was working on the entire display all alliances listing but i couldn't get the help i needed for collecting treaties.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='26 April 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1272322373' post='2276514']
Yeah that's why I cut it down to 80, those micro alliances have loads of treaties and it's impossible to keep up.
[/quote]

it does look fun on the web thought, especially when you add lines for all the low level treaties.

Good Bob Janova

I would like to update the material you have for The Order of the Black Rose. We all appreciate the hard work and effort you have made to allow all of us easy access to a simple and reliable source of information.

Our CSN with GR is officially an ODP not MDP.
The Black Rose Grows ODP with TOP
A Pact Between the Order of the Black Rose and MFO ODP
Letter of Amity LoA with Asgaard

We thank you again for your attention to these updates.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Updated.

Congratulations to [b]TOP[/b] on regaining sanction, and [b]IRON[/b] and [b]NSO[/b] who also climb several places as the post-war rebuilding continues. [b]Amazon[/b]'s stay on the web is shortlived as they slip back out of the top 80, and cede their place to new entrants [b]The Prolific Empire[/b]; [b]Immortals[/b] also fall back out of the listings and it's a welcome back after a long absence to [b]Alpha Omega[/b] who climb to 79th. (Please check your treaties, which are taken from your wiki pages.)

[b]NEW[/b] are the main movers politically as their treaty with PC drags them away from the Hegemony side and into the void between the sides.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='06 May 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1273170811' post='2289196']
Can we please get an image where both TFD and NATO are visibile? :unsure:
[/quote]

I didn't see an image at all, Lusitan. :P

Make your own! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Updated!

A special update for the [b]New Pacific Order[/b] who get their treaties back! They slot in on the Remnants side of the web, as expected. Welcome back to the picture, former evil overlords!

[img]http://www.redcorona.com/cn/mdpweb/web20100522-unlabelled.png[/img]

It's also a good update for [b]GOONS[/b], [b]R&R[/b] and a merger-boosted [b]Brigade[/b], who all move up several places, and for [b]The Conservative Underground[/b] who make a first appearance on the web. Their place is taken at the expense of [b]FCO[/b] who drop off the web for the first time in a while, and it's also a bad update for [b]The Grämlins[/b] who slip 24 places.

I did [i]not[/i] move Zenith's treaties across to TFD as it was mentioned in the merge thread that they were subject to review, so it would be nice if someone can tell me what was carried across.