Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

MK's new treaty with ODN was already on the web (under its new title, 'Title Pending'). OMFG aren't in the top 80. Looks like you're right about the other ones.

that's what i get for not checking close enough, and we have lots of treaties where both alliances are not in the top 80 on the list already so OMFG being added is more like planing ahead.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The Blue Steel Concord: MADP with MCXA; total NS 17.4M, tension 745 (60 per M NS)

GGA-IRON MADP: MADP with GGA; total NS 14.7M, tension 297 (24 per M NS)

FOK/IRON MDoAP: MDoAP with FOK; total NS 20.6M, tension 740 (59 per M NS)

So I can't quite figure out how to update the wiki but moving on.

The IRON - FOK treaty no longer exists.

And both of those MADP's have been changed to MDoAP's.

Needs the Sparta-Fark ODP

Got a link to the announcement?

The IRON - FOK treaty no longer exists.

And both of those MADP's have been changed to MDoAP's.

Updated ... did the downgrades get announced?

please remove the NATO-TTK MDoAP please

Did this cancellation get announced?

Did this cancellation get announced?

Yes, I dont have the link on me as I'm not in the Uk at the moment with access to my standard computer with handy stuff like that. I'm sure someone has it, if not drop by #ttk and I'm sure someone will be able to give you the link. Or at www.ttkalliance.com (which I also can't get access to out here reliably).

Edited by Cyphon88

10) FOK

Colour: Orange

NS: 8.2M; Score: 30.44

FOK/MHA MDoAP: MDoAP with MHA; total NS 21.9M, tension -200 (-24 per M NS)

FOK/IRON MDoAP: MDoAP with IRON; total NS 20.6M, tension 740 (89 per M NS)

Orange Unity Treaty: ODP bloc with ODN, IRON, R&R, TOP, tR, GLOF, Int; total NS 59.7M, tension 164 (19 per M NS)

These three got canceled.

49) Poison Clan

Colour: Pink

NS: 3.1M; Score: 11.02

PC are black now.

64) Finnish Cooperation Organization

Colour: Blue

NS: 2.2M; Score: 8.23

FCO is purple.

The MK-TORN MDoAP no longer exists. Not sure if you have this recorded, given that I don't actually run your program.

check the wiki link

that is the "master list" thought i personally don't edit it very often and rather just change my personal files.

check the wiki link

that is the "master list" thought i personally don't edit it very often and rather just change my personal files.

Why not add updates when you see them? I used to keep my own copy of all the little alliances that were important to me and not bother to update them on the master list since they'd get deleted anyway, but the big ones are useful to update on the master list.

Why not add updates when you see them? I used to keep my own copy of all the little alliances that were important to me and not bother to update them on the master list since they'd get deleted anyway, but the big ones are useful to update on the master list.

im lazy, plus i always forget to put them under the lower ranked alliance.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated. Because of the changes in alliance strength over time, the model was 'walking' away from the origin, so I reset all the locations and ran it from scratch. This means that the longstanding visual location of the power centres (Citadel bottom middle, SF top, etc) have changed, and I've had to select a new viewpoint to show the clusters reasonably well. Here's the updated image:

web20091213-labelled.png

Congratulations to GOONS and Asgaard, who make their first appearances on the web. I took your treaty information from the wiki, so please check it! The big moves have been made by ODN, who moved significantly towards C&G with their upgrade with MK and a cancellation by GGA. C&G gets its first highlight on the visual web, as the re-run condensed it into a more discrete power cluster, but it's still the least dense of the five.

Position-wise, FAN and TPF led the charge, while MA and Invicta lost several places.

39) The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons

NS: 3.3M; Score: 12.69

AZTEC: MADP bloc with NV, 1TF; total NS 9.5M, tension 214 (65 per M NS)

GLOF-NV MADP: MADP with NV; total NS 7.8M, tension 193 (58 per M NS)

UCN-GLOF MDP: MDP with UCN; total NS 5.4M, tension 107 (32 per M NS)

Orange Unity Treaty: ODP bloc with R&R, TOP, IRON; total NS 36.9M, tension 376 (114 per M NS)

GLOF-TTK PIAT: PIAT with TTK; total NS 6.8M, tension 95 (28 per M NS)

Thanks for keeping these records!

Just a quick update - changes are underlined:

AZTEC: MADP bloc with NV, 1TF, and RoA; (as of Novermber 2009)

UCN-GLOF MDP;

GLOF-TTK PIAT;

Orange Unity Treaty;

GLOF-57th MDoAP; (as of July 2009)

GLOF-Bushido MDP; (as of May 2009)

Cheers!

45) The Resistance

NS: 3.1M; Score: 11.72

The Orange County Liberation Front: MDoAP with ODN; total NS 13.3M, tension 280 (90 per M NS)

The Southpaw Revolution Pact: MDoAP with Int; total NS 6.5M, tension 80 (25 per M NS)

Memory of Light: PIAT with TOOL; total NS 11.2M, tension 146 (47 per M NS)

The Resistance Goes Foreign, Again: ODP with TFD; total NS 6.3M, tension 44 (14 per M NS)

Good lookin web there Bob.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75871 - Optional Defense Pact and Official Playlist of The Resistance and Genesis: ODP with Genesis

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75921 - Vanguard's FuRy: ODP with Vanguard

^_^

Those were both posted after my last update, but I'd missed the second one, so thanks :). That looks more like a PIAT than an ODP to me (it has Peace, Intelligence and Aid clauses :P) so that's what it's going on the web as, though under the normal config (and what I use to generate this) it has the same effect.