Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

Two tabs is correct, their 'acronym' (short name used for the web) is the same as their long name (used for the mouse-over text and the compendium). I don't understand what you mean by a large orange box :P ... perhaps you should PM me your problem? Athens is not the only alliance which has a blank short name column.

Putting 'Athens' in both columns should also work.

i let it run for a while and it fixed itself. the line from them to M*A*S*H was expanded in size so large that it look like a large orange square not a line. i think it was due to M*A*S*H having gone off into orbit so far away that by say 24,000 they were not visible no matter how far you zoomed out. anyway M*A*S*H is being reeled in now, and everything is better.

Have I mentioned how ridiculous the treaty web is?

CN as a whole should be ashamed.

if you think this is bad you should have seen it ~5 months ago. actualy i have a pic from a while ago, not sure on the date but mdppic.jpg

so it has gotten a lot better, granted my pic is without anything other than MDP, MDoAP and MADP and the pic bob put up includes all levels of treaty, which i don't use as i find they clutter the web to much.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Updated.

FIRE continue their quick start with a big jump up the rankings, and it's also been a good (long) week for Monos Archein and Athens after their damage from the war. NPO and TPF continue their war-related slide, and TORN and NV both lose significantly as well. It's a really bad week for FCC who lose some excellent members and drop off the web.

The political situation has not changed markedly since the last update, with no major signings or cancellations. (OG are still in 'Citadel+' despite their leaving the bloc.)

Biggest Gainer: +18 FIRE

Biggest Loser: -5 NV, PC, TORN

All movement:

+1 TOP

-1 Sparta

+2 GPA

(0 Fark)

+1 IRON

-3 NPO

+1 WTF

-1 VE

+1 MK

-1 UPN

+4 MA

(0 CSN, MCXA)

+2 Invicta

-1 GATO

-5 NV

+1 STA

-1 Umb

+1 RIA

-1 R&R

+2 GR

+2 Ubercon

-1 TTK

-3 DE

+2 TSO

-1 LoSS

-1 NSO

+1 NATO

+6 Athens

(0 Van, GDA)

-4 Int

-1 NEW

-1 Valhalla

-1 TFD

+1 GOD

-1 GGA

+18 FIRE

+1 GLoF

-2 Immortals

+6 Argent

-3 FCO

+2 FAN

-1 UCN

-3 CON

-5 PC

+1 NoR

-4 Genesis

+2 FnKa

-4 TGE

+2 AO

-3 TPF

+2 AGW

-2 Orion

-5 TORN

-2 VA

+6 ARES

-1 ML

-1 GUN

+1 OG

-1 WP

-3 Guru

New CD

+1 UBD

-3 ACF

FCC dropped

nice, any chance of the ability to rotate 360 degrees? also to pull everything right, left, up or down? i would love to be able to take the view i just got to and center it, then i could zoom in more and still keep everyone in view. also is it possible to make all the lines thinner? for now i have to be zoomed further out then i want to see everything. granted i have messed around with the force factors quite a bit to try and keep things close but not crowded.

If you go into free camera mode (press F) you get full 6DOF movement (check the instructions).

The line weights aren't adjustable, no. They are mostly 1 pixel on a reasonably zoomed out view anyway though so they couldn't really be thinner.

If you go into free camera mode (press F) you get full 6DOF movement (check the instructions).

The line weights aren't adjustable, no. They are mostly 1 pixel on a reasonably zoomed out view anyway though so they couldn't really be thinner.

sweet, i had the second version, new version is major win.

Updated.

FIRE continue their quick start with a big jump up the rankings, and it's also been a good (long) week for Monos Archein and Athens after their damage from the war. NPO and TPF continue their war-related slide, and TORN and NV both lose significantly as well. It's a really bad week for FCC who lose some excellent members and drop off the web.

The political situation has not changed markedly since the last update, with no major signings or cancellations. (OG are still in 'Citadel+' despite their leaving the bloc.)

Biggest Gainer: +18 FIRE

Biggest Loser: -5 NV, PC, TORN

All movement:

+1 TOP

-1 Sparta

+2 GPA

(0 Fark)

+1 IRON

-3 NPO

+1 WTF

-1 VE

+1 MK

-1 UPN

+4 MA

(0 CSN, MCXA)

+2 Invicta

-1 GATO

-5 NV

+1 STA

-1 Umb

+1 RIA

-1 R&R

+2 GR

+2 Ubercon

-1 TTK

-3 DE

+2 TSO

-1 LoSS

-1 NSO

+1 NATO

+6 Athens

(0 Van, GDA)

-4 Int

-1 NEW

-1 Valhalla

-1 TFD

+1 GOD

-1 GGA

+18 FIRE

+1 GLoF

-2 Immortals

+6 Argent

-3 FCO

+2 FAN

-1 UCN

-3 CON

-5 PC

+1 NoR

-4 Genesis

+2 FnKa

-4 TGE

+2 AO

-3 TPF

+2 AGW

-2 Orion

-5 TORN

-2 VA

+6 ARES

-1 ML

-1 GUN

+1 OG

-1 WP

-3 Guru

New CD

+1 UBD

-3 ACF

FCC dropped

My God!!!! We now have a CN Wall Street!!!! :P

But nice job on it all, you must have been on this thing for a long time and you probably have carpal tunnel don't cha? lol

Updated.

Two big merges make the headlines this week, with Athens jumping up the ranks due to their absorption of Dark Evolution, and Silence announcing their arrival with a bang after assimilating LEN and OTF. ARES and WAPA also had a good time and gained several places, and TPF scored what I believe is their first rise in position since the war began – a sign that there is little damage left to be done there.

On the other side, TORN continue their decline and are close to dropping off the web entirely, having lost a third of their membership in two months. FIRE's hot start came to a dramatic close with their govermental issues and the loss of their treaties, and they drop a long way. And GR and TGE both had a bad week too.

Biggest Gainer: +22 Athens

Biggest Loser: -11 FIRE

All movement:

+1 TDO

-1 ODN

+1 Fark

-1 GPA

+1 TOOL

-1 FOK

+1 WTF

-1 Gre

+1 Legion

-1 RoK

+22 Athens

0 MA

-2 UPN

+2 GATO

0 Invicta

-2 MCXA

-4 CSN

0 M*A*S*H

-2 NV

-1 NADC

0 Umb

-2 STA

-1 RIA

+7 WAPA

-2 RnR

0 TTK

-2 Ubercon

0 TSO, LoSS

-6 GR

-1 NSO

+3 GDA

+1 Van

-2 NATO

+1 Int

+3 TFD

0 NEW

+2 GOD

-1 Valhalla

+1 GGA

+1 FoB

+3 GLoF

+4 Argent

-1 FEAR

+3 FCO

0 Immortals

+5 PC

+1 FAN

NEW! Silence

+3 NoR

0 CON

+2 Genesis

-3 UCN

+1 FnKa

-11 FIRE

+8 ARES

+1 TPF

-1 AO

0 AGW

+2 VA

-1 Orion

-6 TGE

+4 OG

+1 ML

+1 GUN

+3 Guru

+1 WP

-7 TORN

+1 Carpe Diem

+1 UBD

NEW! BAPS

NEW! OBR

Dropped: DE, OTF, ACF

I think it's the alliance rank change. Maybe?

yeah, its how much they moved up or down since he last updated it.

side note, you going to update the wiki page today too?

Edited by im317

• 3 weeks later...