Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NS update takes around half an hour usually, because I have to re-order the treaty and alliance lists. It can be 5 minutes if no-one moves, or an hour if lots of people do. If I get bored though I can just not do that for a while :P. Anyone who has the will to help can do an NS update: you just need to copy the in game tables and reorder the alliance and treaty lists appropriately.

Creating the compendium takes about a minute because the program does it for me; I just need to run it for long enough for the model to settle to equilibrium. It is helpful if people keep their own treaties updated, not because it takes time for me to do it (I read the AA forum most days anyway) but because I am likely to miss some treaty announcements.

You should be able to do the reordering very quickly in Excel.

Full update.

Western Empire have been removed from the web because they are not being maintained by anyone and they are outside the top 80. The Immortals and Dark Fist drop out of the top 80 and will be removed next week unless somebody tells me they are maintaining them.

Congratulations to TGE and NSO who make good gains in a quiet week, and also to the Federation Of Buccaneers who come onto the web for the first time – I took your treaties off the wiki, please check them! Jarheads make it onto the web too, proving that numbers alone can get you a decent score! It's not worth adding live wars to the web just for them though.

Biggest Winner: â–˛5 The German Empire

Biggest Loser: â–Ľ4 Orion

All movers:

â–˛1 RoK

â–Ľ1 NpO

â–˛1 DE

â–Ľ1 GR

â–˛1 Legion

â–Ľ1 GDA

â–˛2 NV

â–Ľ1 WTF

â–Ľ1 MA

â–˛2 Umb

(0 R&R)

â–Ľ2 LoSS

â–˛1 RIA

â–˛1 Invicta

â–Ľ2 NADC

â–˛2 Carpe Diem

â–Ľ1 TFD

â–Ľ1 Ubercon

â–˛1 NEW

â–Ľ1 TCB

â–˛1 TSO

â–˛1 STA

â–Ľ2 TORN

â–˛4 NSO

â–˛1 GATO

â–Ľ2 FEAR

â–Ľ2 CON

â–Ľ1 OG

â–˛5 TGE

(0 Athens, ML)

â–˛1 RDD

â–Ľ4 Orion

â–˛1 FCO

â–Ľ3 Zenith

â–˛1 USN

â–Ľ1 OTF

â–˛1 BAPS

â–˛2 DT

(0 GUN)

â–Ľ3 AO

New entry FoB

(0 Argent)

â–˛2 Jarheads

â–Ľ3 Immortals

Treaty update. And a new picture (I tried to get roughly the same angle as last time):

web20090326-labelled.png

(I had to restart the model so not all the alliances are in the same configuration, but it is close.)

You can see very clearly that VE has moved from the Continuum sphere of influence to between the SF/Maroon one and the 'BLEU 2.0' one (if someone can give me a better name for that I would appreciate it, heh). There is also a surprisingly clear separation between SF/Maroon/BLEU 2.0/C&G and the rest of the web – start buying tanks folks :P

Edit: A view that emphasises the division

web20090326-divided.png

Edited by Bob Janova

Full update (although mostly NS since not that much changed in 2 days <_<).

A huge dive down the table for Jarheads, showing that while you can spam-recruit your way into the top 80, you can't stay there. They will be off the web next week. The NSO had another good week as their continued relationship with STA and Brown team show that they're a serious alliance, and TSO continue to pick up members too. Legion keep up their recruiting spree with three passes this week, on their way passing Valhalla who are going the wrong way.

Biggest Winner: â–˛6 New Sith Order

Biggest Loser: â–Ľ33 Jarheads

All movers:

â–˛1 NpO

â–Ľ1 RoK

â–˛1 VE

â–Ľ1 TOOL

â–˛3 Legion

â–˛1 GR

â–Ľ1 DE

â–˛1 GDA

â–Ľ4 Valhalla

â–˛1 NADC

â–Ľ1 Invicta

â–˛1 Ubercon, NEW

â–Ľ2 TFD

â–˛6 NSO

â–˛2 TSO

â–Ľ1 WAPA, Van

(0 STA)

â–Ľ5 TCB

â–˛1 GATO

â–Ľ2 TORN

â–˛1 OG

â–Ľ1 CON

â–˛2 FCO

(0 Zenith)

â–Ľ2 Orion

â–˛1 VA

â–Ľ1 OTF

â–˛1 GUN

â–Ľ1 DT

â–˛1 CCC

â–Ľ1 MOON

â–˛3 Immortals

â–Ľ1 FoB, Argent

â–Ľ33 Jarheads

Hello Bob,

I would just like to make a note that the Valhalla-PC MDoAP expired quite some time ago and that has not been reflected in your web.

Interesting. I'm surprised this was never announced publicly. Any reason why Poison Clan and Valhalla wouldn't make this a public announcement?

Edited by Londo Mollari

Interesting. I'm surprised this was never announced publicly. Any reason why Poison Clan and Valhalla wouldn't make this a public announcement?

It was an expiration, not a cancellation. Anyone who read the treaty and noted that there was never any announcement of renewal would have known that it was no longer in effect, and in fact, those who asked about it privately were told that it was no longer effective. Nothing really happened, that's just the way the treaty was written.

Ah, thanks, I forgot about that being time-limited. The data files don't have any way to encode that :P.

April, TORN are on the web, they're even clearly visible centre-stage on the second pic. Also :wub:

They're not clearly visible.

Even I was starting to wonder who this "ORN" alliance was.

Treaty update. There are still NS hangovers from the April shens so I haven't done an NS update this week.

Thanks to whoever added a whole bunch of smaller alliances and treaties to the web. Please remember though that bilateral treaties should be added under the weaker alliance.

With the whole lot the list was too big to fit in one post so I have restricted this compendium listing to alliances over 1 million NS or 4 score.

The Star-Crossed Lovers Pact: MDoAP with MCXA; total NS 19.0M, tension 1927 (241 per M NS)

Looks like the tension system is fairly accurate. Well done, Bob Janova!

Though I think the web graphic itself is hard to read, this is a great reference. Also the 3D graphic is awesome.

EDIT: It makes CN web look like a nuclear atom ready to explode. XD

Edited by Canik