Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

Full textual update ... for now <_<

It's been a hectic week on the passing front, particularly lower down the listings. NSO, NATO, UPN and WTF all make significant gains, while Valhalla, LoSS and Invicta got passed several times over. Some of the gains and losses will be to do with militarisation and AA switching – anyone would think there's a war coming! It was a bad week for Dark Evolution who had a splinter leave them, accounting for their loser's prize.

Welcome to the web for two Aquarians, ACF and Guru Order. I got your treaties off the Wiki so please check them. They replace SSSW18 and The Immortals who will be removed unless I get notice that someone is keeping them up to date.

Biggest Winner: ▲5 New Sith Order

Biggest Loser: ▼7 Dark Evolution

Image:

web20090418-unlabelled.png

You get an unlabelled image because it's going to change rapidly and I can't be bothered post-editing it every time someone cancels :P

All movers:

▲1 TOP

▼1 MCXA

▲1 VE

▼1 TOOL

▲1 MK,Ech

▼2 GDA

▲3 UPN

▼1 GR

▲3 WTF

▲1 MA

▲2 NV

▼4 Valhalla

▲1 M*A*S*H, RnR, Umb

▼7 DE

▲4 NATO

▲1 NADC, RIA

▼3 LoSS, Invicta

▲1 PC

▼1 CSN

▲1 TTK

▼1 Int

▲5 NSO

▼1 STA, NEW

▲3 GATO

▼2 TFD, Ubercon

▲1 WAPA

▼3 Van

▲2 Athens, CON

▼1 TORN

▼3 TGE

▲1 RDD

▼1 FCO

▲2 Orion

(0 GLoF)

▲1 Zenith

▼3 TCB

▲2 Genesis

(0 OTF)

▼2 VA

▲2 MOON

▼1 AO

New: ACF

▲1 CCC

▼3 GUN

▼2 Argent

▼1 Nemesis

New: Guru

Edited by Bob Janova

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still always find it interesting how stark the MCXA/Polar separation is. Any sphere divided like that is a shame. Then there are green's own problems with VE/GGA. That relationship was looking very promising, at least allowing a glimmer of hope for a resurgent green sphere. Aqua seems to be slowly moving in mass (minus NATO).

TOOL-IRON MDoAP: MDoAP with IRON; total NS 28.3M, tension 1643 (201 per M NS)

TGE-TOOL MDoAP: MDoAP with TGE; total NS 10.3M, tension 276 (33 per M NS)

TGE-TOOL PIAT, not sure how that affects the tension. And damn, so much tension with IRON?

edit: oh, is that from our wiki? crap, we need to edit that then.

Edited by William Blake

Heh, funny. In my own copy of the Web Viewer, all I did was add LoSS to NOIR and watched them travel from all the way across the web over to the other side. (It had saved my previous locations just before adding the new data.) I hadn't even deleted their TORN treaty yet, though the rest of the deletions had already been noted/commented out.

It was also fun adding MFO and watching them spin around toward the other black alliances.

Noting that, there are red and green lines that pop out of an alliance circle when you highlight it. I'm assuming the green line is the balls' repulsion, so it will point away from the web, and the red line is the force the springs are exerting on the ball when it's not in equilibrium. So when the ball is in it's relative final position, the red force disappears and the green stays. Is that right?

The green line is the net repulsive force, and the red line is the alliance's current velocity. You should also see a yellow line for each treaty which is the force that treaty is applying on the ball (on simple alliances like GATO you should see the yellow and green lines in balance). Also this kind of isn't the thread for the web program, that one got deleted <_< and I'd like this thread to stay since it's useful in its own right.

Question regarding entering alliances and data:

If I were to enter, say, OBR, I get the following values:

93) The Order Of The Black Rose 22 9 1,384,478 62,931 4.86 0 197,088 82,015 345

There is already a 93) listed, 93) United Blue Directorate 108 83 1,046,322 9,688 4.69 29 232,868 32,238 88

Does it matter where I enter OBR? Would I change United Blue Directorate to 94), and everything below down a number? Or do I take the numbers directly from the game (UBD would now be, thankfully, still 94, but I wouldn't have to worry about other listed alliances unless there were conflicting numbers)? Could I just write OBR as 98), after R.O.C.K.? I mean, I could, but is that what you want? Do you sort the list in any way? (Or do you just copy paste from the pages themselves to get the top 80, then not worry about the order of 80+?)

And to those asking Bob Janova to make corrections... you're Meant to correct the lists yourself. You can click his link from the OP, and you don't even have to be logged in to make changes. It takes only twice as long as it does to post (because you should also edit the history), but we all know that's not long at all.

Looks like a lot of clutter is left, but a lot may have been already canceled and not announced.

This should be activated right before update

Edited by Marty McFly

Looks like a lot of clutter is left, but a lot may have been already canceled and not announced.

This should be activated right before update

Could you please make a .giv just like in the second post of this topic? If the web is turning around the different sides might be more visible.

Updated with mass cancellations and wars.

Edit: The new web

web20090423-divided.png

Roughly speaking alliances to the left of the aqua line are 'Hegemony', those to the right 'Karma'. Purple dashed lines are war-decs.

Edited by Bob Janova

• 3 weeks later...