Blocking Touchdowns

On 8/2/2023 at 3:36 PM, mrmarx said:

Of course, because you are the agressor responsible for starting this war in the first place and you are also the leader of your alliance. Your false equivalence proves nothing except your own cluelessness.

No, you launched an unprovoked war against an MDP bloc whose members you hold individual peace treaty obligations to.

You are the only signatory to this treaty who seems to be under this impression

Its really cute he thinks he's getting another treaty after breaking the first two. UCR doesn't enter into treaties with rogues.

Hahaha I raided some under like 5 guy alliances.... your definition of war is a bit heavy.... See if I was declaring a war, id have posted a nice statement about it here.... like "Wolves giving Commies another Smacking"  Or Bundy's Bored - Commies Can't Avoid this War..... idk something witty!

Haha I'm fine to continue to nuke you and your buddies until you all hide in PM from The Wolves, no need for me to sign anything, Heck I was being nice just like the last two times.....

p.s  Id would never sign a treaty with you and never have hahaha 

Al

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unpopular opinion here (for those on ‘my side’ at least): AL Bundy is actually a cool dude. Fights with tenacity and (some amount of) grace. If I wasn’t Muerte there’s a very good chance I’d be a Wolf.

But numbers mean !@#$ when you’re having to rely on None Grata mercenaries. You’re better than that, Wolves. NG though, not so much. You’ve always been an unwelcome !@#$stain upon this game. 🙂

24 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Unpopular opinion here (for those on ‘my side’ at least): AL Bundy is actually a cool dude. Fights with tenacity and (some amount of) grace. If I wasn’t Muerte there’s a very good chance I’d be a Wolf.

But numbers mean !@#$ when you’re having to rely on None Grata mercenaries. You’re better than that, Wolves. NG though, not so much. You’ve always been an unwelcome !@#$stain upon this game. 🙂

4 touchdowns in one game is nothing to sniff at

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

Oh hey, you are playing CN! Good for you! Your alliance must not be getting stomped into the ground since you didn't ditch them and go inactive. Nice!

7 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Oh hey, you are playing CN! Good for you! Your alliance must not be getting stomped into the ground since you didn't ditch them and go inactive. Nice!

Imagine thinking someone would go inactive because their all was losing in a war. 

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

I will always be impressed at how mad NG makes some people for doing absolutely nothing, or for doing the same things everyone else is doing. It’s honestly impressive. 

Keep flaming, my guy. I’m sure you’ll get some good bites one of these times. 

2 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

I've sincerely no idea who you or your alliance are, but it amuses me how you let NG live rent-free in that head of yours

3 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

¡Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Nobody actually believes sabcat “ran away” from anything though but I get it that’s just rhetoric placed there to generate some sort of a reaction like if I were to say sabcat bullied multiple people into leaving their alliance so he could gain more casualties on the way to da baby tier with the rest of the woofs see it’s just words

8 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Spit roast. All the boys love it. 

PGS and the commies really don’t deserve you. When this is done please find a new alliance that suits you better.

5 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

First off, without the FTW mercenaries and Sabcat the commies would have stopped putting up a fight months ago. They’ve declared less than 1/4 of the wars Wolves has in the last few weeks. They’ve been pretty well staggered up. 

Second, let’s be real here you wouldn’t make it very long in the Wolves. You see they kick people who don’t fight during their wars. Your habit of disappearing after you’ve hit someone (like me in the last war) would really be frowned upon. 

3 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Imagine thinking someone would go inactive because their all was losing in a war. 

See comment above, your alliance choices really do you a disservice. In both of the last major dust ups Sirwilliam has fought NG he conviently declares war and then disappears halfway through. He did it to me personally after NG declared on PGS during herogasm, I was very salty about the lack of casualties. 

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

PGS and the commies really don’t deserve you. When this is done please find a new alliance that suits you better.

PGS literally defended Sabcat even when he dropped the ball and I know first hand they were ready to stand by him if needed. I'm pretty sure when it's all over they'll reunite, regardless of how much you wish they do not.

Edited by Kapleo

9 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Sabcat tried to do it, but then this thread happened.

What's your point?

As self-appointed MoFA of The Wolves, let me explain.

The Wolves have been clear in our expectations for nations that are (understandably) looking to flee the failed Communist side of the war. Until those terms are met, we reserve the right to continue attacking them.

This thread is here because PGSG declared war on a member of The Wolves and nearly got rolled for it. Which is related to the above, but a separate issue.

What former NG nations do is up to them. Non Grata can accept any nation onto their AA they want, whether or not they surrender to leave the war. UCR, as a sovereign alliance, can react however they wish. As of the past month and a half, UCR has not shown the capacity to attack The Wolves, let alone Non Grata, so I would not be especially concerned.

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

He's already found one: NATO.

First off, without the FTW mercenaries and Sabcat the commies would have stopped putting up a fight months ago. They’ve declared less than 1/4 of the wars Wolves has in the last few weeks. They’ve been pretty well staggered up. 

The FTW nations and Sabcat are more of a challenge than the entire communist bloc they joined.

PGS literally defended Sabcat even when he dropped the ball and I know first hand they were ready to stand by him if needed

Nah, they weren't ready for anything. 

As per usual, they tried to start a little drama, and when it looked like they were going to get rolled over it, they backed down.

4 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

He literally did. 

That's why I'm here. People who abandon their still fighting alliance should be smacked down.

I genuinely did run away. The sitting around with no targets and checking my nation everyday and doing nothing became such a strain on my psyche. That counter thing that tells you how many consecutive days you've logged on ticking up inexorably, a pitiless reminder of life not lived and time that can never be had again. I'm not sure I'll be able to bear it when it reaches 500.    

E2A: As if to knife me in my fragile heart after posting that comment the forum has informed me I have plumbed still more depraved depths of degeneracy. I am now an "enthusiast".  The horror. 

Edited by Sabcat