The End

Flagggg-7.png

The End

In recent times, Soyuz has not had the greatest of times. The Alliance has been practically left to decay. 

The Alliance has since fallen apart and there is no hope of Bringing it back. It is with great sadness that I announce the dissolution of Soyuz. 

The Alliance is in a state beyond repair. Many of the members have left, and there is no point on carrying on anymore.

I would like to thank everyone who helped Soyuz.

That's all I have time for. Thank you for your understanding.

Rest in Peace Soyuz

On 3/19/2023 at 7:31 PM, Sarkin said:

The three former members of Soyuz who have decided to continue playing joined the Dark Templar. We're excited to help them learn the game and grow with us!

Honestly they should have joined UCR, or quit instead.

On 3/19/2023 at 9:33 PM, Kapleo said:

Do you have discord? I could help you jump start the place. I'm kinda good at it. I can't stay though. Send me a message ingame.

Most new alliances don't last, the important thing is they realised it was better to be part of something bigger than merely chugging along.

Good luck on your journey, guys!

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Me, here, agreeing with Claws. 

*Looks at mmansfield... looks at DT... looks at CLAWS.. now back at mmansfield...*

I'm a little confused but i'ma allow CLAWS this victory. Congratulations CLAWS and mmanny. You both make us proud! 🙃

Edit: Classless ol me didn't even think to acknowledge the reason for this thread. To the few who joined DT from soyuz, welcome to the black parade!

Edited by Terrence Krillins

6 hours ago, Terrence Krillins said:

*Looks at mmansfield... looks at DT... looks at CLAWS.. now back at mmansfield...*

I'm a little confused but i'ma allow CLAWS this victory. Congratulations CLAWS and mmanny. You both make us proud! 🙃

Edit: Classless ol me didn't even think to acknowledge the reason for this thread. To the few who joined DT from soyuz, welcome to the black parade!

Sorry boss, I was being snarky. I am overjoyed with the awesome members we have received from Soyuz, who make great capsules (Looking at you Yuri Gagarin!) 

😜

1 hour ago, mmansfield68 said:

Sorry boss, I was being snarky. I am overjoyed with the awesome members we have received from Soyuz, who make great capsules (Looking at you Yuri Gagarin!) 

😜

Aha, my comment was towards Lyanna quoting you and saying she agrees with Claws instead of DT. Your comment was spot on. I couldn't join UCR either. They wouldn't want me anyway, I don't max cruise missiles and send 50 bombers. My military prowess doesn't live up to lolcommie standards.