The Web gets Webbier!

Spoiler

The Templar Wolves Accords

Freehold of the Wolves and The Templar Knights, do hereby pledge themselves together in the bonds of kinship; and wish to make known our friendship.

Article 0: Roll Velocity

Both sides agree that this is Velocity’s fault and that each party may roll Velocity at any point in time, for any reason. 

Article 1: Respect is a must

Wolves and Knights agree that respecting their respective alliances is a must. Both parties agree that violating that respect is violating this treaty. They both pledge that they will not commit any aggressive actions towards each other.

Article 2: The Calling of the Banners

As newly allied partners, both parties are encouraged, but not obligated to assist each other should the other find itself under siege by an outside force.

Article 3: A Ride to War

Should either partner attack an outside force, for reasons outside of defense, the other party has the option of joining the war, but is in no way obligated to do so.

Article 4: Littlefinger’s eyes

Communication between parties is vital, and both partners will agree to share intelligence that affects the safety of the other.

Article 5: Allies that aid each other, succeed together

Allies that work together prosper together and as such both houses commit to assisting one another in any economic efforts possible.

Article 6: A Parting of Ways

Should either partner decide to cancel this accord; a 72 hour private notice will be given.

Dragonwolfnova_1.png

For the Freehold of the Wolves:

Dark Lord Sauron, The All-Seeing Monarch

Taco, Hand of the King

Velocity, Lord of Foreign Affairs, (also, occasionally, Regent)

The Legendary Smitty, Velo’s Deputy (begrudingly), Lord of Gifs, & Master of Many Titles

Cyrus De Greenwood, Lord of Internal Affairs

Lord Draculea, Lord of Economic Affairs, also most definitely a human robot

CodArk2, Lord of Military Affairs

Flag_of_The_Templar_Knights.webp

For The Templar Knights:

Merick, Grand Master

TheAmericanRepublic, Marshal of Foreign Affairs

Mandystalin, Marshal of Members

Rustikus the Ruthless, Marshal of Defense

King Irwin, Elder Councilor

Konstantine, Elder Councilor

TSA, Elder Councilor

TL;DR FTW & TTK are now friends. With this, the treaty web gets a little messier. 

On a personal note, I am glad we were finally able to get this finished. I have been wanting to sign a treaty with TTK for a while. Y'all are a good bunch of people and I thoroughly enjoy your company. 

6 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

New armor, Smitty? Looks good.

Yes, I'm glad you noticed.

8 hours ago, Rustikus said:

Good to see this posted.

Now I just need to start working on a pretext to roll Velocity .... I mean work constructively together :P

Like anyone needs a reason to roll Velocity 🤣🤣🤣

TTK,

Welcome to the convoluted and wasteful exertions of air and effort that we call Optional relations.

In that from here we can do as we've always done, which is what ever we damn well please, but now we want the world to join us in celebration of our independence and sovereignty. 

Hopefully this is but a stepping stone to actual or meaningful relationship beyond a candy gram and good will card.

Your friend,

Joseph M. Black