Recognition of hostilities

jerdge

As a consequence of recent coordinated attacks of Doom Wolves and Kashmir nations, which include members of the leadership of both alliances, the Green Protection Agency hereby officially recognizes that a state of war exists between itself and the aforementioned groups.

UPDATE 2: Kashmir decided that they wanted full war, after all.

(This thread can also serve as question time, should anyone be interested in asking anything.)

jerdge

GPA Acting President

You can't have an idea of how little time I have for CN. Sorry for not having included our flag.

Edited by jerdge
UPDATE 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you're recognizing the hostilities between GPA and Kashmir and Doom Wolves, does this mean that GPA will be declaring wars on Kashmir nations not currently involved with the conflict?  Or will Kashmir have to post our own Recognition of Hostilities and make an offensive push in order to expand this conflict?

This is the first I've heard of GPA having any issues with Kashmir.  You'd think with an acting President that's as vocal as GPA's, I would've heard something about it before the OWF post.

43 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

Since you're recognizing the hostilities between GPA and Kashmir and Doom Wolves, does this mean that GPA will be declaring wars on Kashmir nations not currently involved with the conflict?  Or will Kashmir have to post our own Recognition of Hostilities and make an offensive push in order to expand this conflict?

This is the first I've heard of GPA having any issues with Kashmir.  You'd think with an acting President that's as vocal as GPA's, I would've heard something about it before the OWF post.

SirWilliam is government in Kashmir and, although incorrectly, he cited DWs in his war reason. Al told me that Kashmir wasn't invited.

When a government member of an alliance intentionally attacks the Agency, without provocation, the GPA holds the entire alliance responsible for it.

Our recognition of hostilities covering the whole of Kashmir provides the Agency with the legal justification to initiate aggressive military action, or other hostile measures, against any Kashmir nation. It doesn't necessarily mean that other Kashmir nations will be involved in combat due to our intervention.

What will happen and what we'll be doing is yet to be seen, obviously I'm not going to share it here.

SirWilliam didn't approach us with any issue, he simply declared war to support, without request, DW's aggression. Or he's just opportunistically intervening for his own personal gain and he just put together the first excuse he could come up with. Whatever the case, not that I really care, he didn't talk with us beforehand.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, however I feel that, by providing this recognition of hostilities, we're being waaay more diplomatically considerate and respectful than SirWilliam/Kashmir.

8 minutes ago, jerdge said:

SirWilliam is government in Kashmir and, although incorrectly, he cited DWs in his war reason. Al told me that Kashmir wasn't invited.

When a government member of an alliance intentionally attacks the Agency, without provocation, the GPA holds the entire alliance responsible for it.

Our recognition of hostilities covering the whole of Kashmir provides the Agency with the legal justification to initiate aggressive military action, or other hostile measures, against any Kashmir nation. It doesn't necessarily mean that other Kashmir nations will be involved in combat due to our intervention.

What will happen and what we'll be doing is yet to be seen, obviously I'm not going to share it here.

SirWilliam didn't approach us with any issue, he simply declared war to support, without request, DW's aggression. Or he's just opportunistically intervening for his own personal gain and he just put together the first excuse he could come up with. Whatever the case, not that I really care, he didn't talk with us beforehand.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, however I feel that, by providing this recognition of hostilities, we're being waaay more diplomatically considerate and respectful than SirWilliam/Kashmir.

Thank you for the clarification.  I may or may not have Kashmir nations prepare for war and I may or may not support SirWilliam.  SirWilliam's membership in Kashmir gives Kashmir legal justification to defend SirWilliam if Kashmir so chooses to.  The GPA's aggressive posturing in the matter makes me believe that peace is not and was not ever an option in this situation and conflict escalation, not mitigation, is the only goal of GPA's government, including yourself.

These aggressive moves toward war by the GPA may or may not be noticed by the Kashmir government and may or may not be responded to in a way that GPA may or may not like.  What will happen and what we'll be doing is yet to be seen, obviously I'm not going to share it here.

At first:

Al told me that Kashmir wasn't invited.

But then:

In other words, you know the alliance wasn't "invited," whatever that means, but you're still going to hold the entire alliance accountable for it because of the actions of one "government" member who literally hasn't been actively leading or in a decision-making capability for months.  

But you didn't know that because you didn't bother to ask. And hey, you don't have to ask at all, but this is a lot of high talk and false civility to pretend you've got a great justification for recognizing hostilities and ramping up some drama.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion

You're right on that one, and in this regard, your opinion sucks because it's based on nonsense.

Edited by Ninja R
dumb

Don't bite on the trolls, @jerdge.  They're just being coy.  Just because their offensive attacks were pitifully small doesn't mean it's not a war.

Good luck, have fun out there.

Also, how hilarious would it be to see these two AAs call in treaty partners "because of the heinous aggressive actions of the GPA." :lol1:

GPA that recognizes hostilities 🤔 it would seem like a joke! 

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Our recognition of hostilities covering the whole of Kashmir provides the Agency with the legal justification to initiate aggressive military action, or other hostile measures, against any Kashmir nation. It doesn't necessarily mean that other Kashmir nations will be involved in combat due to our intervention.

Now I understand, you have only taken up precious mb of the internet, overloading the web. Have fun with all nations involved. 

Edited by Martialis

3 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Thank you for the clarification.  I may or may not have Kashmir nations prepare for war and I may or may not support SirWilliam.  SirWilliam's membership in Kashmir gives Kashmir legal justification to defend SirWilliam if Kashmir so chooses to.  The GPA's aggressive posturing in the matter makes me believe that peace is not and was not ever an option in this situation and conflict escalation, not mitigation, is the only goal of GPA's government, including yourself.

These aggressive moves toward war by the GPA may or may not be noticed by the Kashmir government and may or may not be responded to in a way that GPA may or may not like.  What will happen and what we'll be doing is yet to be seen, obviously I'm not going to share it here.

According to your post actual attacks don't matter, while saying that an alliance is responsible for the government members it chooses is an aggressive move.

At the same time, those attacking without provocation are those that you would be "defending", and from those they attacked, on top of it.

I mean, you have the allies and the activity (more than us for sure, at least) and the firepower, I don't know why you thought that you needed to conquer some souls here. Boredom? But if you go for it, make a freaking effort at least! It's embarrassing to see such "logic" fall flat on its face at the first step you try to take, and I can't believe that this is the best you can do.

This trainwreck of post of yours notwithstanding, the GPA is always open to diplomatic solutions, it has always been like that, it will always be. Yawn. I don't even know why I need to say it.

Kashmir trying to hit a few members of an alliance and then cry foul when that alliance actually fights back? Didn't they already try that last year? Some things never change, I guess.

Good luck defending yourselves, GPA. I can't say my expectations are high for the group lead by Mr "I don't care about this world anymore," which is probably why DW and SW thought they could get away with a few raids scot free, but I'm pulling for you all.

3 hours ago, Ninja R said:

At first:

But then:

In other words, you know the alliance wasn't "invited," whatever that means, but you're still going to hold the entire alliance accountable for it because of the actions of one "government" member who literally hasn't been actively leading or in a decision-making capability for months.  

But you didn't know that because you didn't bother to ask. And hey, you don't have to ask at all, but this is a lot of high talk and false civility to pretend you've got a great justification for recognizing hostilities and ramping up some drama.

You're right on that one, and in this regard, your opinion sucks because it's based on nonsense.

Kashmir attacked, the GPA did not. To this moment, the only Kashmir nation at war with GPA nations is SirWilliam's, Kashmir's Owner, and he's the aggressor.

Yes, Kashmir is responsible for the actions of its Owner.

We haven't escalated anything, we have only publicly clarified where we stand. Then people, you included, started to cry because of my big threatening words.

There's a saying about not going into the kitchen if you can't take the heat, but this is on par with not being able to take the heat of the kitchen's refrigerator.

It's true, anyway, that I didn't came to Kashmir's servers to say the same things I posted here. Not wanting to spend more time then what was strictly needed played a role in that, along with the intent to timely publicly clarify what was happening and our views about it. I knew that Kashmir would have had the opportunity to have its say, anyway, which in fact it definitely took advantage of.

If it made a difference, I apologize, I'm not known for being infallible, for sure. But, does it make a difference? Is Kashmir willing to disown SirWilliam's aggression?

Since it was needed to make a point about it, Kashmir might want to also explicitly explain its stance about the issue.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

FiringLine hereby recognizes the hostilities of the Green Protection Agency against Doom Wolves and Kashmir.

Eat some nukes.

Nooo! Anything but not nukes, please!

whatwillwedonow.gif

(Since you styled it so much 2007 I thought of replying in kind, here hoping you appreciate it.)

40 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Obligatory #RollFiringline 

(for anyone not on our Discord that's a daily used phrase, second only to #RollVelocity @Velocity)

Anyone not on your Discord is missing out.

37 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Kashmir trying to hit a few members of an alliance and then cry foul when that alliance actually fights back? Didn't they already try that last year? Some things never change, I guess.

Good luck defending yourselves, GPA. I can't say my expectations are high for the group lead by Mr "I don't care about this world anymore," which is probably why DW and SW thought they could get away with a few raids scot free, but I'm pulling for you all.

Didn't one of your main allies do a so-called "shark week" not too long ago where they attacked neutral AAs en masse?

6 minutes ago, jerdge said:

We haven't escalated anything, we have only publicly clarified where we stand

Uh-oh, someone is starting to realize they might have made a big mistake!

Edited by firingline

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

Didn't one of your main allies do a so-called "shark week" not too long ago where they attacked neutral AAs en masse?

Yes they did. I had no problems with them raiding neutrals that time, or when Bundy got declared on by UCR for doing it, or even the situation now.

I guess I should clarify. I'm not pulling for GPA because I like GPA or think no one should raid neutrals or anything like that. Doesn't even have anything to do with DW - Bundy doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be upset that GPA "recognized hostilities" and if anything is probably hoping that this actually turns into an entertaining fight. I'm specifically rooting for GPA to embarrass Jason and the rest of Kashmir for being so terrible at CN that they can't even raid neutrals without crying "defensive war" the minute that the neutral fights back. Do I think GPA can do it? No, but boy would it be funny if they did, huh?

46 minutes ago, firingline said:

Uh-oh, someone is starting to realize they might have made a big mistake!

Neutral cowardice etc. I even already hid in Peace Mode! Appalling.

But seriously, a good talk and some jabs are the only thing maybe left here worth spending my time into. I'm sure that, you or someone else, it will be worth it.

In talks with Kashmir I learned a bit more about their stance on this issue.

While they contact SW and decide what to do, I committed to ask our members not to involve other Kashmir nations.

Also hello Doom Squad.

15 minutes ago, Supreme Emperor Daeg said:

I recognize this written attack and as such have to possibly consider the recognition of your recogniziation of our raid. Also I'm willing to go on the record that its whatever kinda war you want it to be, defensive, offensive, verbal... Were flexible.

Are you going to have more than 5 dollars to your name this time?