Closing Time.

30 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

And also the first to retreat.

Ducking out of a 2 year war after 6 months is hardly something to be proud of.

Besides your claim is literally only applicable to Jonesing, who you know quite well is the only KNB member not being targeted by COBRA.

Rest of your crew was busy playfighting each other or attacking neutrals at the time, and some were even on the other side of that conflict! 

Delusion clouds your vision.

Here, this is what the rest of us see-

20200930_090824.png

And this is how Numbah One has lost the Propaganda war.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Tevron said:

And this is how Numbah One has lost the Propaganda war.

Please elaborate.

I am not one to shove conspiracy down the throats of those with minds of their own.

KNB

This is an old guard established for the sole purpose of fighting COBRA and our allies.

I know their ranks well because I fought among them against MU.

And I know where they come from.

20201010-083609.jpg

To LH, this is Monsters 2020

But that is not the case.

20201010-083657.jpg

20201010-083712.jpg

propagate propaganda < provide proof

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

And also the first to retreat.

Ducking out of a 2 year war after 6 months is hardly something to be proud of.

How would you know? Then when we backed our allies against Oculus you were too busy trying to pay 1000 tech to handle your tiny raid issue.

We didn’t duck out- we worked on getting peace, Srgt Gus at that time chose a perma war direction at 6 months and informed us to exit as we were not roguing, we were supporting.

Of course you wouldn’t know the definition of roguery as you are begging to get Banned sanctioned. 

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Of course you wouldn’t know the definition of roguery as you are begging to get Banned sanctioned. 

I am but exhausting all avenues of diplomacy. Which is something we are regularly accused of not doing.

Banned is indeed a rogue.

A rogue with vast wealth and resources.

And a well connected rogue.

But a rogue all the same.

Please elaborate.

I am not one to shove conspiracy down the throats of those with minds of their own.

KNB

This is an old guard established for the sole purpose of fighting COBRA and our allies.

I know their ranks well because I fought among them against MU.

And I know where they come from.

20201010-083609.jpg

To LH, this is Monsters 2020

But that is not the case.

20201010-083657.jpg

20201010-083712.jpg

propagate propaganda < provide proof

I decided to sit on the KNB AA, where there is no one in my range either in the alliance or allied to the alliance.  That being the case, I think it is only fair to warn potential raiders (or other potential enemies) that I have close personal ties to others who will defend me if asked.  One can never be too careful. 

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

I decided to sit on the KNB AA, where there is no one in my range either in the alliance or allied to the alliance.  That being the case, I think it is only fair to warn potential raiders (or other potential enemies) that I have close personal ties to others who will defend me if asked.  One can never be too careful. 

It is admittedly a prudent measure.

Does this protection extend to your alliance membership?

And if so, to what degree?

Harboring rogue nations is not exactly a good look.

17 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

[...] I know you love the sound of your own voice [...]

Hey you too do it.

And for good reason!

17 hours ago, Kapleo said:

You are calling me a conman? Says the biggest liar and manipulative person ever seen in Bob. [...]

Nah, he's not even in that league, trust me.

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

20200930_090824.png

The evolution of dinosaurs, the reason kids love dinosaurs, or both?

Great image.

Edited by jerdge
typo

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I am but exhausting all avenues of diplomacy. Which is something we are regularly accused of not doing.

Banned is indeed a rogue.

A rogue with vast wealth and resources.

And a well connected rogue.

But a rogue all the same.

Please feel free to elaborate how you have decided to label me as a rogue.  Because I sent aid to a long time friend who I have a standing economic relationship with?  Or perhaps because after your alliance came to owf and legitimized Mongoose with a string of your allies in tow, I hit an ally of yours and brought them into your war?  Or just because you need to develop that into your agenda because you are left with no real avenue to deal with me politically or militarily?  Or maybe because I came into intel of your allies spying on CLAWS and that created a politically inconvenient situation for you?  You have nobody in range either intentionally by tier design or through lack of talent.  News flash though, not my job to make your war easy.  I am not going to apologize for not letting you be the only one to employ some non-traditional strategies.  What you call roguery, I call philanthropy and community service.

2 hours ago, Banned said:

Please feel free to elaborate how you have decided to label me as a rogue.  Because I sent aid to a long time friend who I have a standing economic relationship with?  Or perhaps because after your alliance came to owf and legitimized Mongoose with a string of your allies in tow, I hit an ally of yours and brought them into your war?  Or just because you need to develop that into your agenda because you are left with no real avenue to deal with me politically or militarily?  Or maybe because I came into intel of your allies spying on CLAWS and that created a politically inconvenient situation for you?  You have nobody in range either intentionally by tier design or through lack of talent.  News flash though, not my job to make your war easy.  I am not going to apologize for not letting you be the only one to employ some non-traditional strategies.  What you call roguery, I call philanthropy and community service.

Well:

rogue

Definitions

from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

• noun An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
  • noun One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
  • noun A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
  • noun A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
  • noun An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.

The actions you listed above do correlate with each of those literal definitions of the word rogue. You also seem to take great pride in how it was all you, given how many times you refer to yourself and cite yourself as being solely responsible.

Just sayin'

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

2 hours ago, Banned said:

What you call roguery, I call philanthropy and community service.

Then by all means, service the community and continue to cultivate this unhealthy obsession for all things GK.

Seems you were already sanctioned on Pink only a few weeks ago.

But it was removed.

I don't figure we're the only ones who consider you rogue, we are just the loudest in proclaiming it.

49 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Then by all means, service the community and continue to cultivate this unhealthy obsession for all things GK.

Seems you were already sanctioned on Pink only a few weeks ago.

But it was removed.

I don't figure we're the only ones who consider you rogue, we are just the loudest in proclaiming it.

Was I?  Do tell, who sanctioned me and who removed it?  Or did you have a good laugh and a celebratory wine cooler over a joke that you clearly didn't understand?  Seems it made its rounds though given that you aren't on the server where the joke was made though.  Sad that your only good news was fake news.

47 minutes ago, Banned said:

Was I?  Do tell, who sanctioned me and who removed it?  Or did you have a good laugh and a celebratory wine cooler over a joke that you clearly didn't understand?  Seems it made its rounds though given that you aren't on the server where the joke was made though.  Sad that your only good news was fake news.

Ah yes.

The fabricated impression of activity and feigned nonchalance that is characteristic of your tribe.

I am familiar with it.

It is nothing more than a path towards cult apathy.

At best, very bad trolling.

In this instance it is applicable, but my statement stands that those who do not openly label you a rogue do not in any way take away from your status as such, but rather reinforce the idea through their very silence.

They fear you, Banned.

But we will see for how long.

11 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

They fear you, Banned.

But we will see for how long.

I don’t think it has anything to do with ‘fear’, you premadonna around planet bob hobnobbing for him to be sanctioned when he isn’t a rogue.

Based off your own definitions of what constitutes a rouge, half your alliance would be found guilty in the last six months.

Kicking and screaming hasn’t gotten you anywhere- attempting to now be ‘political’ doesn’t hold any merit for the crap you’ve trying to pull.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Based off your own definitions of what constitutes a rouge, half your alliance would be found guilty in the last six months.

Kicking and screaming hasn’t gotten you anywhere- attempting to now be ‘political’ doesn’t hold any merit for the crap you’ve trying to pull.

I embraced politics, it is true, but it certainly has nothing to do with you.

Tevron's blog did the trick, really.

Your return to the game, much like a pestilence, was unwelcome but I can see how you would find the timing convenient for your frail narrative.

And what have we done in the past 6 months specifically, that would constitute true roguery?

19 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Why does Tevron get all the credit?? Now I hate Tevron.

Lol

You were the first to seriously propose a gradual de escalation of hostilities between the two spheres. 

But we needed insight from the other side.

While others tunnel under the foundation in attempts to bring about a similar result, he has accomplished the downfall of our extremism without digging a single hole.

KNB is a lost cause.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What cause? To imply cause, is to imply intent. 

We are not a cause, we are an alliance, with FA goals, and treaty partners.

And I was inclined to believe you.

I really was.

But you publicly defended Veracity and you harbored him out of spite, almost as soon as KNB formed in late July.

And you spent the next couple of weeks obsessing about us in your recruitment thread and then editing your posts days later when they didnt have the desired effect-

20201011-132645.jpg

You only had to wait about a month to get Banned on board to fund your grudge, which is one he readily adopted as his own.

20200825_205248.jpg

From there, it is easy enough to guess what happened, but more will be said about all that in its proper time.

Suffice it to say;

Your forces sprang into action from inactivity far sooner than you anticipated because tde blundered his way into our ranks well ahead of schedule.

9 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

But you publicly defended Veracity and you harbored him out of spite, almost as soon as KNB formed in late July.

Yeah why was that?

Oh I remember, you had Marti hit Jonesing after insinuating I’d need a protector, Attempting strong arm diplomacy.

Clearly I left on poor terms with Cobra, the only regret I had was not doing it sooner. We were clear we were making our own path, it was also clear your little back channeling was intended to derail our goals. Fortunately for us, you have not a clue who I associate with.

As far as poking fun at you, it was fun, white chocolate felt you’d take it too personally and felt, out of good faith, to remove some of the rhetoric as there was no doomspiracy against cobra. Project to deflect I suppose, I’ve personally been in the rooms where you try and try to push the envelope followed by victim crying rhetoric.

This time is no different.

20 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yeah why was that?

Oh I remember, you had Marti hit Jonesing after insinuating I’d need a protector, Attempting strong arm diplomacy.

Not that facts have ever kept you from regurgitating unholy amounts of salt, but if you are determined to keep posting this lie, you should at least get it right.

I pointed out your vulnerability after that attack was carried out, without, I might add, my blessing.

20 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We were clear we were making our own path

More like a catwalk tbh

Edited by General Kanabis

21 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Clearly I left on poor terms with Cobra, the only regret I had was not doing it sooner. We were clear we were making our own path, it was also clear your little back channeling was intended to derail our goals. Fortunately for us, you have not a clue who I associate with.

The problem is, LH, that when you decide to go different ways from people who once were friends of you, the "gentleman's" thing to do is to leave it there and both peoples just go about their way. You did the opposite of that. 

Disclosing things that were discussed during friendship makes you look bad, and it speaks poorly about the quality of your friendship and trustworthiness, cause now you're my friend but tomorrow you may end up being my enemies' friend and everything we talked about in friendship is now being used against your former friends.

If you really wanted to just take a different path, you could've done exactly that, but instead decided to linger around our sphere sowing discontent and poking us in any way you could. That's not taking a different path, it's taking a colliding path. We tried to ignore you as much as we could and even tried to mend fences, but as you said, it wasn't something you were interested in. You kept poking around until you took it too far, and here we are now.

Not that facts have ever kept you from regurgitating unholy amounts of salt, but if you are determined to keep posting this lie, you should at least get it right.

I pointed out your vulnerability after that attack was carried out, without, I might add, my blessing.

More like a catwalk tbh

So Marti raids Jonesing, free pass. Morphine raids OC- I don’t see how OC is some innocent victim you make them out to be. A month ago Marti was courages enough to hit us, now he needs the defense of five alliances? Spur of the moment coalition? I’ll sell ya ocean front property in the desert.

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

The problem is, LH, that when you decide to go different ways from people who once were friends of you, the "gentleman's" thing to do is to leave it there and both peoples just go about their way. You did the opposite of that. 

Disclosing things that were discussed during friendship makes you look bad, and it speaks poorly about the quality of your friendship and trustworthiness, cause now you're my friend but tomorrow you may end up being my enemies' friend and everything we talked about in friendship is now being used against your former friends.

If you really wanted to just take a different path, you could've done exactly that, but instead decided to linger around our sphere sowing discontent and poking us in any way you could. That's not taking a different path, it's taking a colliding path. We tried to ignore you as much as we could and even tried to mend fences, but as you said, it wasn't something you were interested in. You kept poking around until you took it too far, and here we are now.

Cobra has made many attempts at sabotaging KNB since literally day 0. Nothing short of strong arm diplomacy. This is no different than their more recent behavior, even trying to sabotage our relationship with our newest ally, CRAP and attempting fear and loathing tactics at wanting Banned sanctioned.

Regardless, when things cannot be worked out, that’s what’s war is for.