Closing Time.

35 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

lol true 

one spy thwart is not news 

FAKE NEWS 

Don't expect meaningful  reporting from DNN

both attacks were thwarted.  And much more fresh than the other newscasts around here that constantly report "DBDC raided somebody"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Appreciate you letting your allies burn

Because I am trying to lobby for an outcome that benefits them; that I REFUSE to allow the precedent of reparations be set once more and won't roll over to do as I'm told like the good lapdog you are and every other unfortunate leader who has to deal with DBDC aggression?

What a terrible ally I am.

Everyone; take note. Johnny Apocalypse will defend your interests in the face of unwarranted aggression against you no matter the odds, he is not to be trusted!

Oh and I did a bit of forum digging and found a very very rare instance where I actually agree with a statement made by the New Pacific Order:

Throughout the years many societal norms have been established regarding what is considered to be acceptable conduct by alliances. War deserters and pixel huggers are far and wide viewed as disgraceful cowards. Any and all forms of reparations are frowned upon, for they are harmful to the health of the world. The encouragement of outside parties to provide war assistance in the form of money, technology, and/or soldiers is in poor taste at best and a casus belli at worst.

- Lord of Darkness from his DoW on NG last year.

DBDC are guilty of each of these counts. By all means keep spinning the idea that I'm letting my allies burn out of pride. You are so utterly blind to the reality that it is DBDC who are burning my allies out of their wounded pride because someone finally told them "No."

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Because I am trying to lobby for an outcome that benefits them and won't roll over to do as I'm told like the good lapdog you are and every other unfortunate leader who has to deal with DBDC aggression?

What a terrible ally I am.

Everyone; take note. Johnny Apocalypse will defend your interests in the face of unwarranted aggression against you no matter the odds, he is not to be trusted!

Just imagine the look on that poor NLoN nation’s face when being told:

‘Fear not, your fate is in the hands of Cobra.’  

dude was totally screwed

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Just imagine the look on that poor NLoN nation’s face when being told:

‘Fear not, your fate is in the hands of Cobra.’  

dude was totally screwed

Doom once told us something like that, in exchange for doomerce 

Then once we got raided by ISX WC said "Find an alliance that will actually protect you" 

written off like a cheap tech farm 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

9 minutes ago, Martialis said:

For charity! I never want to be you. 

The fact is Martialis, by the time this war is over, you will be searching for your fallen alliance members under the pileS of rubber of which we leave you.

I take no satisfaction in it, it does bother me, I’m conscientious. It’s not about ego, it’s about setting a precedence. 

We have seen Cobra bully other small alliances and once they decided to pick on KNB, we told them No.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The fact is Martialis, by the time this war is over, you will be searching for your fallen alliance members under the pileS of rubber of which we leave you.

I take no satisfaction in it, it does bother me, I’m conscientious. It’s not about ego, it’s about setting a precedence. 

We have seen Cobra bully other small alliances and once they decided to pick on KNB, we told them No.

Yeah I'm all about bullying the weak, that's why I ordered an attack on someone on the DBDC affiliation- because they're.... *checks notes* weak.

I'm glad you told us no. I think it's a bit of a stretch to say we were picking on you when you fired the first shot on Ordo but what's done is done. It is nice to have a bit of a skirmish with someone fighting back for once and hopefully in the process of doing so? We can work toward draining the festering bad blood that has lead us to where we find ourselves today. I am confident that one day we will be sat on a veranda smoking Drum with a strong drink as we look back on this and laugh.

Times do change after-all.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Nah he'll be fine 

Hm. I wonder how LukeDiamondKing or Velocity would have to say about that? As you commissioned the council to break their alliance up? which I later restored. Because it was an injustice? 

it is about ego 

Its 2020. Only NPO can continue to set precedent in anything, it's all already established.  Setting precedent now is like turning the stereo back on but everyone already left the party. 

for the thousandth time YOU HIT US FIRST  

29 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Dear LH, this is the point: OC will never be buried by you with a bunch of rubber. Yours is just a loser's propaganda. 

You will soon return to your hibernation, I don't care who you are and what your backstory is. 

To me you're just an !@#$%^& to kick. 

Edited by Martialis

3 hours ago, Martialis said:

Dear LH, this is the point: OC will never be buried by you with a bunch of rubber. Yours is just a loser's propaganda. 

You will soon return to your hibernation, I don't care who you are and what your backstory is. 

To me you're just an !@#$%^& to kick. 

But Marti, you’re not kicking it. Your members lack war chests and the will to war. I’ve crushed many sir kindles like you, whilst the highlight of your career, for me it’s just another day in the office.

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

But Marti, you’re not kicking it. Your members lack war chests and the will to war. I’ve crushed many sir kindles like you, whilst the highlight of your career, for me it’s just another day in the office.

Well thats one helluva projection if I've ever seen one.

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As usual your words are garbage. Just consult the wars details, KNB is ahead in 2 wars against noobs without nukes. I invite you to count all nations strength lost between OC and KNB, let's see who is worse off.

Here are a couple of examples:

5e85401355041334.png

e42dc31355041416.png

Please change that title, your freedom is not in good hands 😂

2829a51355041558.png

I accidentally posted this in another thread, but it was meant for this one-

20200816_013510.jpg

Lord Hitchcock is a creature of habit.

He was once fairly subservient to Grub, which kept his hunger for drama mostly sated.

He then became my friend because as our culture dictates, we eventually come to embrace those enemies who have earned their respect through blood and fire.

I was wrong in believing this was the case here.

As with Polar, he was quick to throw us under the bus in favor of better prospects, one specifically which he had dreamed of for years-

20200816_005442.jpg

The LH playbook predictability:

I made the mistake of inviting him into government channels and confiding in him that I was beginning to distrust Banned (among other things which I thought he was entitled to know).

KNB is not a legitimate alliance.
It was formed by old guard elements for the sole purpose of propping an aging demagogue and sponsoring roguery.

We do not, therefore, recognize their sovereignty, and declare a state of perpetual war against them for the various reasons outlined in the OP

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

I accidentally posted this in another thread, but it was meant for this one-

20200816_013510.jpg

Lord Hitchcock is a creature of habit.

He was once fairly subservient to Grub, which kept his hunger for drama mostly sated.

He then became my friend because as our culture dictates, we eventually come to embrace those enemies who have earned their respect through blood and fire.

I was wrong in believing this was the case here.

As with Polar, he was quick to throw us under the bus in favor of better prospects, one specifically which he had dreamed of for years-

20200816_005442.jpg

The LH playbook predictability:

I made the mistake of inviting him into government channels and confiding in him that I was beginning to distrust Banned (among other things which I thought he was entitled to know).

KNB is not a legitimate alliance.
It was formed by old guard elements for the sole purpose of propping an aging demagogue and sponsoring roguery.

We do not, therefore, recognize their sovereignty, and declare a state of perpetual war against them for the various reasons outlined in the OP

You posted this same thing in the Murder of Doombirds thread, please see my response there.

4 hours ago, Martialis said:

As usual your words are garbage. Just consult the wars details, KNB is ahead in 2 wars against noobs without nukes. I invite you to count all nations strength lost between OC and KNB, let's see who is worse off.

Here are a couple of examples:

5e85401355041334.png

e42dc31355041416.png

Please change that title, your freedom is not in good hands 😂

2829a51355041558.png

you seek new to this, don’t blow your load out of the gate. We have super teirs to also consider.

way I see it, up 99k prior to war, another 10k a day in super teir, in the interim we sled and handle micro stuff thereafter. 

relax Martialis, done this before.