Closing Time.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Franz is free tho and is all the way in the pacific. Everything coming out of that den of thieves is nonsensical  

This complete lack of understanding is exactly why we can't just all just get along.  Free Franz.

The raid on OC was one that occurred by a single nation, I swiftly addressed Martialis and acknowledged that it was a mistake and apologized, only to be met with homophobic name calling.

unknown.png

Given the already previous harassments and antagonism of them-and-theirs, their iron jaw for all things non-diplomatic, and frankly a total disregard for my sincere goodwill- screw em. 

But LH, what about your statement in the OP?

Taken out of context, the conversation was regarding Cobra's recent bullying of small, non-connect alliances. We role played as them, just to show how ridiculous their aggressive actions are against those who don't have a voice.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:29 PM, General Kanabis said:

20200921_132108.png

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The raid on OC was one that occurred by a single nation, I swiftly addressed Martialis and acknowledged that it was a mistake and apologized, only to be met with homophobic name calling.

unknown.png

Given the already previous harassments and antagonism of them-and-theirs, their iron jaw for all things non-diplomatic, and frankly a total disregard for my sincere goodwill- screw em. 

But LH, what about your statement in the OP?

Taken out of context, the conversation was regarding Cobra's recent bullying of small, non-connect alliances. We role played as them, just to show how ridiculous their aggressive actions are against those who don't have a voice.

Really? The raids against OC was not a mistake. Homophobic name? Calling you gay or !@#$%^ is not a homophobic name. 

You're climbing on the mirrors.

Try again.

54 minutes ago, Martialis said:

Really? The raids against OC was not a mistake. Homophobic name? Calling you gay or !@#$%^ is not a homophobic name. 

Try again.

Name calling during our deescalation attempts have no place in micro politics Mr Martialis.

2 hours ago, Martialis said:

Try again.

You sound like someone who should pick up a book and learn what the hell they're talking about.

Edited by Liltrekkie

On 9/22/2020 at 2:44 PM, Tevron said:

Now this is something I can get behind.

CQ CQ This is W6-GIN  checking in from our secure bunker  

Above ground radiation detection sensors read critical at unstable levels - BREAK 

Water Filtration Stable -- BREAK 

Solar System Stable -- BREAK 

UV Hydroponic Vegetation Stable __ BREAK 

Mesh Communication Network - 6 nodes down rerouting traffic to relay nodes -- BREAK 

Hidden Silo Doors Open Target Coordinates Entered -- BREAK 

Awaiting strike order via signet --- BREAK 

Freelancer out 

{OCC) Any day Lord &#$@ Breath is being pummeled is a good day    Gasp Freelancer doesn't have a nation ban him ban him {/OCC)

6 minutes ago, Freelancer said:

CQ CQ This is W6-GIN  checking in from our secure bunker  

Above ground radiation detection sensors read critical at unstable levels - BREAK 

Water Filtration Stable -- BREAK 

Solar System Stable -- BREAK 

UV Hydroponic Vegetation Stable __ BREAK 

Mesh Communication Network - 6 nodes down rerouting traffic to relay nodes -- BREAK 

Hidden Silo Doors Open Target Coordinates Entered -- BREAK 

Awaiting strike order via signet --- BREAK 

Freelancer out 

{OCC) Any day Lord &#$@ Breath is being pummeled is a good day    Gasp Freelancer doesn't have a nation ban him ban him {/OCC)

I always liked ya Freelancer, one of my least favorite moments in my cn career was our falling out I'm sorry for that.

Glad to see ya still around.

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The raid on OC was one that occurred by a single nation, I swiftly addressed Martialis and acknowledged that it was a mistake and apologized....

I personally told Morphine on 7/31/2020, before he left Cobra to join your alliance, that Ordo was a direct ally of Cobra.

Morphine knew Ordo was an ally of Cobra. Morphine hit Ordo. Cobra defended our ally who was hit by your alliance member.

Sjkb6Iu.jpg

13 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I personally told Morphine on 7/31/2020, before he left Cobra to join your alliance, that Ordo was a direct ally of Cobra.

Morphine knew Ordo was an ally of Cobra. Morphine hit Ordo. Cobra defended our ally who was hit by your alliance member.

12 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

And as exciting as that must have been for you, we prefer that you don't. 

Ordo Cyberneticus has every right to defend themselves and call in their allies, as do you.

Ordo Cyberneticus has every right to defend themselves. As I have every right to not care much if Marti wants to name call and be a jerk.

I went into that channel with an apology and a good conscience to clear the issue up and was met with name calling. So, instead I focused on other things.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

24 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I went into that channel with an apology and a good conscience to clear the issue up and was met with name calling. So, instead I focused on other things.

I didn't accept your apology because are false, you are liar and sneaky. Now stop crying. 

Edited by Martialis

11 minutes ago, Martialis said:

I didn't accept your apology because are false, you are liar and sneaky.

The above message has been fact checked as true, any background material you may need of past transgressions, betrayal and plain asshattery feel free to PM me. I've got a 28 terabyte server!  3 just for CN alone 10 years of dirt, blackmail & extortion that served me well over the year's.

I've been looking for the right person to pass this onto. Are you it ? 

15 minutes ago, Freelancer said:

The above message has been fact checked as true, any background material you may need of past transgressions, betrayal and plain asshattery feel free to PM me. I've got a 28 terabyte server!  3 just for CN alone 10 years of dirt, blackmail & extortion that served me well over the year's.

Are you the cn paparazzi?  Get me a pic of bigfoot :)

16 hours ago, Freelancer said:

Ever since LH came back from hibernation I have collected these evidence.0748d71355002249.png

Breaking News from the Free Franz War

14d0dd1c8ce1b8d1ec7a1f92341b6dee11292056

Spies were caught last night trying to sneak into the war camps of Lacedaemon. Operating in 2 separate bands, they attempted a pincer sneak, in hopes that only 1 band would be caught. While we have conducted an investigation and are confident that both teams were operating in a coordinated fashion, speaking to the effectiveness of their pincer maneuver only one team was caught, which proved the only successful part of their operation. Upon interrogation, those spies gave up their leader, cirk2 of Agatea. Lacedaemon considers these operations to be unprovoked and unwarranted. Despite this, neither team completed their objectives, which appeared to be aimed at infiltrating our threat and defcon levels. As the leader of Lacedaemon, I am happy to inform everyone that we remain in complete control of the situation, and our government is working diligently at discussing and orchestrating a fitting response to this situation.

Edited by Banned