Closing Time.

19 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

even trying to sabotage our relationship with our newest ally, CRAP

lolwut? In which of your fantasy alternate realities did this happen? You're making things up as you go along.

Look I'm not gonna lie dude; I've wanted you to vanish off my radar ever since you left Cobra, but you've literally not stopped bothering me and mine since you built your sordid little grief hole.

I actually left your "snek man bad" themed discord server the other day and within minutes you followed me straight to the Gulag. After changing into your simpering victim mask; you tried to butt into the flow of chat to pose as though you were some poor, honourable and oppressed statesman- presumably to see if there were any sympathisers you could get the attention of. You left after your presence was received with the expected hostility I warned you about when you asked to be let in a month or so ago (and you likely realised there were far too many bird pictures to sift through to bother looking for any screenshots worth grabbing)

There was no need or want to sabotage you (perfectly capable of that yourself) and I'd still love it if you just, y'know, buggered off. However your continued existence and validity requires you to keep spitting up bile at us where possible- such is the purpose of Sponsored Content.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

lolwut? In which of your fantasy alternate realities did this happen? You're making things up as you go along.

Look I'm not gonna lie dude; I've wanted you to vanish off my radar ever since you left Cobra, but you've literally not stopped bothering me and mine since you built your sordid little grief hole.

I actually left your "snek man bad" themed discord server the other day and within minutes you followed me straight to the Gulag. After changing into your simpering victim mask; you tried to butt into the flow of chat to pose as though you were some poor, honourable and oppressed statesman- presumably to see if there were any sympathisers you could get the attention of. You left after your presence was received with the expected hostility I warned you about when you asked to be let in a month or so ago (and you likely realised there were far too many bird pictures to sift through to bother looking for any screenshots worth grabbing)

There was no need or want to sabotage you (perfectly capable of that yourself) and I'd still love it if you just, y'know, buggered off. However your continued existence and validity requires you to keep spitting up bile at us where possible- such is the purpose of Sponsored Content.

What hostility? It was a very nice chat room, and of course, my being there was to showcase how one should behave in other’s channels. 

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A month ago Marti was courages enough to hit us, now he needs the defense of five alliances? Spur of the moment coalition? 

Necromancy is far more reliable as a tool of war these days, especially with Discord making a comeback.

When Non Grata did it, Oculus enlisted the help of more than 5 alliances to keep us bogged down.

You are forgetting Banned was my mentor.

I know him only too well.

Where he goes, his squad is not far behind, only a pm away from reactivation.

Edited by General Kanabis

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Necromancy is far more reliable as a tool of war these days, especially with Discord making a comeback.

When Non Grata did it, Oculus enlisted the help of more than 5 alliances to keep us bogged down.

You are forgetting Banned was my mentor.

I know him only too well.

Where he goes, his squad is not far behind, only a pm away from reactivation.

Wow, I sound so much cooler in your fantasies.

8 hours ago, Banned said:

Wow, I sound so much cooler in your fantasies.

Don't be absurd.

The entirety of our world is a fantasy in and of itself.

Is that supposed to be offensive?

Yet you cannot refute my claims and offer only broad strokes of bitter antipathy. 

The Banned I knew would have already squashed me like the bug I am.

Your staff is broken, Banned.

PolishedWetIberianemeraldlizard.webp

On 10/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

So Marti raids Jonesing, free pass. Morphine raids OC- I don’t see how OC is some innocent victim you make them out to be. A month ago Marti was courages enough to hit us, now he needs the defense of five alliances? 

Thing is that Morphine was not "raiding", he was acting on your orders. If I remember correctly, your words were "we should attack their weakest members, like OC" or something along those lines. We could have bought the raiding story if you didn't plan the whole thing in front of Johnny. Kinda dumb if you ask me.

And well, when things can't be solved, that's what there's war for. I'll give you that.