Closing Time.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

The fact is Martialis, by the time this war is over, you will be searching for your fallen alliance members under the pileS of rubber of which we leave you.

I take no satisfaction in it, it does bother me, I’m conscientious. It’s not about ego, it’s about setting a precedence. 

We have seen Cobra bully other small alliances and once they decided to pick on KNB, we told them No.

*Chuckles and kicks a bit of rubble in Grady's nation.*

46,131.50 Strength Lost in one war. :wub:

On 9/24/2020 at 9:52 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

The fact is Martialis, by the time this war is over, you will be searching for your fallen alliance members under the pileS of rubber of which we leave you.

I take no satisfaction in it, it does bother me, I’m conscientious. It’s not about ego, it’s about setting a precedence. 

We have seen Cobra bully other small alliances and once they decided to pick on KNB, we told them No.

As part of our ongoing effort to promote better mental health awareness across Planet Bob; COBRA have decided to draw attention to what is known as the 'Five Stages of Grief'

We present to you a case study in the form of Lord Hitchcock. This quote indicates his current trajectory through these stages as he comes to terms with the reality of his defeat:

denial-stage.png

His inability to accept the reality that, though he has 2 Doomjuice Vending Machines on the premises of King Neptunes Bar, his alliance will be ground into dust all the same. This demonstrates that he is currently still in the first stage; Denial.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

On 9/22/2020 at 7:53 AM, Todor Jivkov said:

Official Statement by Haven

We fully support Cobra in their efforts to protect their and our allies Ordo Cyberneticus. We also support their counterattack on the aggressors Mongoose.

We will also provide full military assistance and as of now declare a state of hostilities against Mongoose and King Neptune's Bar.

In response to Haven’s piggy backing-

Our longest running ally, Mongols, have recognized hostilities with Haven in defense of KNB. Good luck Haven, you’re gonna need it.

Mongols, for historical references belonged in the Kaskus-SPTR-NEW(now defunct) sphere, before fighting a two year long war against the NPO.

Mongols actions are not reflective of the rest of their sphere and hold the right to obtain dual members as they see fit.

Though Nashorn alone, with 44 million casualties, godspeed Haven.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

20201009_112145.gif

KNB was curbed before it began, more through blunder than anything, but your intentions were clear.

Neither do we underestimate you to the point of giving credence to your current playing of the victim card.

There sit two miserable old doombird with billions atop your tower of manipulation.

Not to mention the tacit support of certain groups who are also eager for the downfall of ours.

Good for Nash for getting back in the game.

No question there, he is worthy of all admiration and respect.

Nevertheless, an unfortunate choice.

Edited by General Kanabis

9 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Mongols, for historical references belonged in the Kaskus-SPTR-NEW(now defunct) sphere, before fighting a two year long war against the NPO.

Just for this, they're good in my book. Too bad they're now siding with an NPO boot-licker. 

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Just for this, they're good in my book. Too bad they're now siding with an NPO boot-licker. 

you keep saying that, because I have no intention of plotting an angle on NPO doesn’t mean I lick their boots.

On the front of TPF, I’m a huge fan. I’m not a Kapleo fan.

Whilst I understand there was friendship between TPF and SPTR given the same opponent, a vast difference in that we warred IRON for six months in defense of our friends.

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

In response to Haven’s piggy backing-

Our longest running ally, Mongols, have recognized hostilities with Haven in defense of KNB. Good luck Haven, you’re gonna need it.

Mongols actions are not reflective of the rest of their sphere and hold the right to obtain dual members as they see fit.

Though Nashorn alone, with 44 million casualties, godspeed Haven.

Haven has an mdp with ordo. 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

you keep saying that, because I have no intention of plotting an angle on NPO doesn’t mean I lick their boots.

The only thing you were requested to help on was easing tensions with RFI, as I consider RFI the only bloc giving some sort of balance to this game, which btw you seemed very convinced being able to help, yet backpedaled later saying you had nothing to do with them.

I have strong feelings against NPO, I won't deny that or try to hide it. Anyone that doesn't understand the reasoning behind those feelings has to be plain oblivious to the history behind it.  Don't confuse that with "plotting".  Whenever the admin decides to turn off the lights, I'll for sure use my pixels on NPO as a retirement celebration, for now, they can go on their merry way, and I'll go on mine giving TPF a second chance. That's as much of a plot they'll get from me.

I won't pretend to do or feel something I don't. You could learn a thing or two about it, but in the end, you, for someone who fought NPO, have in common with them the tendency of turning on those that consider them friends or allies. The difference is that at least NPO doesn't go around trying to convince everyone that they are the victim of the story. They stab and move on. You stab and tell everyone that somehow you were the victim.

I feel sorry for those who still trust you after all your backstabbing and manipulation record. It's not something you did once or twice, it's something you do on a daily basis like some kind of cop. "Everything you say will be used against you".

I'm still hopeful though. Maybe one day you'll realize you could have done things differently and while I don't think it will ever be the same, we'll probably be able to move on from this stupidity.

See you around, LH. 

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

The only thing you were requested to help on was easing tensions with RFI, as I consider RFI the only bloc giving some sort of balance to this game, which btw you seemed very convinced being able to help, yet backpedaled later saying you had nothing to do with them.

I have strong feelings against NPO, I won't deny that or try to hide it. Anyone that doesn't understand the reasoning behind those feelings has to be plain oblivious to the history behind it.  Don't confuse that with "plotting".  Whenever the admin decides to turn off the lights, I'll for sure use my pixels on NPO as a retirement celebration, for now, they can go on their merry way, and I'll go on mine giving TPF a second chance. That's as much of a plot they'll get from me.

I won't pretend to do or feel something I don't. You could learn a thing or two about it, but in the end, you, for someone who fought NPO, have in common with them the tendency of turning on those that consider them friends or allies. The difference is that at least NPO doesn't go around trying to convince everyone that they are the victim of the story. They stab and move on. You stab and tell everyone that somehow you were the victim.

I feel sorry for those who still trust you after all your backstabbing and manipulation record. It's not something you did once or twice, it's something you do on a daily basis like some kind of cop. "Everything you say will be used against you".

I'm still hopeful though. Maybe one day you'll realize you could have done things differently and while I don't think it will ever be the same, we'll probably be able to move on from this stupidity.

See you around, LH. 

Must you mope all of your estrogen on here?

You claim balance, yet we chose a treaty party who was neither RFI or Oculus. I don’t see how our movement had any impact on your goals.

We made our case that we wanted our own path- it wasn’t good enough. We counter offered a treaty to alleviate any schizophrenia on the condition sellswords defends against the aggressors, and you backed on that.

Your NPO wrist cutting ceremonies and desire to join RFI are not a combination I desired. Your hopes of step stoning us to befriend fringes of RFI (aka friends of friends) are not friendships I desire. The behavior of your allies are not ones I desired. 

Your sit down and ‘talk’ approach, aka how can I bend this, are not things I desire. 

Kapleo, you are a conman, an emotional conman.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Kapleo, you are an conman, an emotional conman.

Said the Pot to the Kettle.

Have you ever listened to yourself? Actively that is; I know you love the sound of your own voice but do you ever actually acknowledge what exactly it is you are saying? I don't think I've seen anyone project to deflect as much as you do.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Must you mope all of your estrogen on here?

You claim balance, yet we chose a treaty party who was neither RFI or Oculus. I don’t see how our movement had any impact on your goals.

We made our case that we wanted our own path- it wasn’t good enough. We counter offered a treaty to alleviate any schizophrenia on the condition sellswords defends against the aggressors, and you backed on that.

Your NPO wrist cutting ceremonies and desire to join RFI are not a combination I desired. Your hopes of stepping stoning is to befriend fringes of RFI (aka friends of friends) are not friendships I desire. The behavior of your allies are not ones I desired. 

Your sit down and ‘talk’ approach, aka how can I bend this, are not things I desire. 

Kapleo, you are an conman, an emotional conman.

You are calling me a conman? Says the biggest liar and manipulative person ever seen in Bob. I've been trying not to go too hard on you, but let's go a bit more aggressive. Post right here where and when I invited you to plot against NPO. Don't bother, it never happened. Post when did I say I wanted to join RFI. Don't bother! Never happened, Mr. Conman.

You know what the good thing about being open about your intentions? You don't make a fool of yourself just like you did talking out of your ass saying stuff that never happened. But go ahead, prove me wrong. I'll be waiting... or no, I won't wait cause you just can't prove crap, you're just a cornered dog looking for anything at all that will stir some drama that helps your cause, but guess what, LH, even those around you can see through your bs. That's why no one is out there standing for you publicly, everyone knows you're a clown, a liar, a traitor.

Now please, prove me wrong, Felicia.

18 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We’ve always been the first to defend them, and that was our choice, a great choice.

And also the first to retreat.

Ducking out of a 2 year war after 6 months is hardly something to be proud of.

Besides your claim is literally only applicable to Jonesing, who you know quite well is the only KNB member not being targeted by COBRA.

Rest of your crew was busy playfighting each other or attacking neutrals at the time, and some were even on the other side of that conflict! 

Delusion clouds your vision.

Here, this is what the rest of us see-

20200930_090824.png