CCC is born again!

22 Now that you have purified your souls by your obedience to the truth so that you have genuine mutual love, love one another deeply from the heart. 23 You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For

“All flesh is like grass
    and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
    and the flower falls,

25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.”

That word is the good news that was announced to you.

It’s no secret that the CCC has been seriously inactive over the last several years. Luckily, several factors have led to a bit of a revival recently, with nearly half our membership now active on our Discord, and over 75% activity in-game. We’re excited to announce some significant changes that will hopefully help us take advantage of and build on this surge.

1. CCC has a new Charter! You can check out all the gory details in its modern new home of Google Docs, but in short, we’ve streamlined our government and consolidated a lot of our previous clutter (believe it or not).
  2. Following overwhelming ratification of the charter, we have elected our first newly-formatted High Council, granted several former Chancellors the honorary Elder status, and already even appointed a few new deacons!

CCC has officially reopened for business! Feel free to stop by our Discord and say hey. I promise you won't get pulled into theology debates... unless you want to :) 

Signed,

CCC High Council:

lilweirdward, Chancellor

Yeshua Solomon

SwagJuice

20 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

If only now you could ascend

I mean top 10 is a bit of a stretch even to me, but your faith in us is inspiring!

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

What does the future hold for CCC now that you are born again?

Hopefully we have put the sin on inactivity behind us, and can start contributing as a new and interesting member of the global community.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.