Wayward Sons DoE

Hello denizens of Bob -

I get the sense it's damn dreary on these forums, so I'm doing this because from what I can see its the first one in a long time and it seems like you folks could use a pick me up. (thank me later)

You'll have to forgive us as we're going to eschew a Flag, or a preamble to some sort of ridiculous charter, or really any of that usual nonsense until such time as it becomes necessary and relevant, but all of this is to say that from the depths of quarantine come the Wayward Sons, a new(!) Pink team alliance consistently of mostly returning rulers who have been absent from this here world for the past few years and now see an opportunity to re-engage.

We're coming into this clean, and without much in the way of prior baggage or formed opinions with regard to most of the alliances that are still around. Looking forward to hopefully dealing with many of you in the time ahead in our endless pursuit of whatever it is we are all after here. Shout outs to those who already have reached out since we arrived, you know who you are.

tumblr_m36wne9OQd1qamy8co1_400.jpg

Very interesting. It feels like it's been a while since someone who knew what they were doing started their own AA completely from scratch. The no charter or flag is a nice touch though lol. Good luck!

On 5/9/2020 at 11:58 AM, Sauron said:

Not sure what you all plan to do, but I'm sure there will be peace when you are done. 

It's kind of incumbent unpon the founder at this point that, should the AA disband, the announcement indicates that said members are "laying their weary heads to rest".

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 2:41 AM, Walshington said:

It's kind of incumbent unpon the founder at this point that, should the AA disband, the announcement indicates that said members are "laying their weary heads to rest".

While you're not wrong, friend, I believe Sauron was simply referring to the Wayward Sons' About section motto.

Will echo, by the way, that it's always nice to see alliances pop up, particularly ones that appear to have an idea of what they're doing. Best of luck, WS. :)