Bear Force One: Part Two Action Man

Lysergide

RrKyNuk.png

We interrupt your following broadcast to present you with the following announcement:

Time to enjoy some Orange Juice boys.

/s/

Bear Force One

&

Emperor Brutus

May Pudding the Carrier Pigeon have mercy upon your pixels, for we shall not.

Edited by Lysergide

::amused;:  well thats rather random.  I always found your grudge kinda amusing/odd.  But whatever floats your proverbial boat.  Least it keeps things interesting i suppose.

Well ok.  At youve always been fun to fight against.  So here's hoping we have a good time for however long this lasts.  No reason we can't engage in these things in good spirit, yeah?

Since this is our last ride, I figured we might as well dispense justice to everyone who deserves it. Why let RON be the only recipient of our special brand of exported terrorism?

Yo Os, $%&@ you.

Edited by Caustic

::grins:: You know i'm your favorite caustic!  Just couldn't get enough.  Not even IRON can compare to your love of me!

::smirks:: If nothing else, its fitting.  Since its been our luck (curse?) that we've had to fight alongside you in every war... win or lose... of NG's existence. So nice to get a few hits in as you guys vanish into the sunset.

lol while I admit I always found your 'issues' with us a bit nonsensical from a logic stand point, you do keep things interesting.  And no one's ever been able to call you guys scared of a good fight.  So, yeah. If this really is your last rodeo, then glad we could be part of it.

2 hours ago, OsRavan said:

::grins:: You know i'm your favorite caustic!  Just couldn't get enough.  Not even IRON can compare to your love of me!

::smirks:: If nothing else, its fitting.  Since its been our luck (curse?) that we've had to fight alongside you in every war... win or lose... of NG's existence. So nice to get a few hits in as you guys vanish into the sunset.

lol while I admit I always found your 'issues' with us a bit nonsensical from a logic stand point, you do keep things interesting.  And no one's ever been able to call you guys scared of a good fight.  So, yeah. If this really is your last rodeo, then glad we could be part of it.

Simple_Jack.jpg

Simple Jack? Is that really you?

• 3 weeks later...