An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 hour ago, Xanth said:

Smurf- I told you then that sra would not fight anyone without a valid cb. You in turn ran to mi6 offering them a cb against us. Yeah, rift caused right there by you and your continuous scheming. Allies don't offer up their friends for a chance to start a war.
You are exactly where you deserve to be now, getting curbstomped into oblivion. Hell, I might even throw my application in to OC just to nuke your sorry Ass myself.

Your timeline is off. Smurths post on the OWF triggered my triggered my attempt to get Chim to attack us.* And THEN you approached me. At which point I did cut off contact with MI6. As for "offering them a CB against us" I don't even know where to start with that. All I said/did was try to get Chim/MI6 to attack us because if a war were to happen (as I was under the impression was inevitable due to Smurths post and the subsequent responses that had recruitment attempts from MI6), I would rather have them attack us so it would be a defensive war than an offensive one (plus a declaration on Kaskus would keep SRA relatively safer/out of the brunt of damage when compared to a scenario where SRA attacked MI6 and took all their allies VE/Sparta/Umb/whoever to the face). I was not out there starting a war out of nothing as you keep trying to pin on me. I am not Smurth, despite our names looking a little bit similar.

* = No that does not contradict what I said above, in the aftermath of that I attempted to get our allies (at the time) together incase there was a war. I was not offering up my friends, I was attempting to have the back of my ally (Smurth/SRA) who was obviously upset at the continuous onslaughts on his facebook/skype/IRC query/ingame messages. Also If I were scheming, as you say, why would I go to chim and literally say "Hey attack us and we have <insert whatever global war was boiling up at the time>." Cmon think about it. If I were TRULY scheming I would actually be playing in back doors rather than going up to the "enemy."

And I am not getting curbstomped to oblivion. I have chosen to fight with my friends in Kaskus. I was in TBC prior to this war starting. 

As for the war threat: I wish you would. You don't even have to put up an application. Just declare. We can keep it 1v1. (Or you plus whatever other guys I'm currently fighting vrs me). 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Unknown Smurf said:

As for the war threat: I wish you would. You don't even have to put up an application. Just declare. We can keep it 1v1. (Or you plus whatever other guys I'm currently fighting vrs me). 

Hes currently in hiding... MI6 is at war remember?

Besides im pretty sure his war slots are preemptively full

Edited by Keres

Smurf, your time line is irrelevant. I don't care why you did it but the facts remain (and the logs proved) you attempted to offer up sra to mi6 to get that war of yours started. 

You're not trustworthy and as time goes on your lies over this compound as you have time to craft even better and more selfless crap to spew.

Oh and try to spy me again slick and I may just jump on you after all.

also id like to point out "my bad" on the last post I thought it was to Chim... damn its gotten confusing 

As as side note theres too much damn hatred in this thread to be lost to old conflicts, I suggest all the hate be directed to Chim and MI6... thanks

Edited by Keres

I've always got plenty of hate to give MI6.

I'm still wondering why I was brought up in this thread to begin with as I have no pony in this race.

I like tbc 

I don't like mi6

just got done getting my Ass kicked by OC

nothing much to hail here except maybe 

O/Vanhoo 

5 minutes ago, Xanth said:

just got done getting my Ass kicked by OC

We're not part of that AFAIK... I get to keep my AV

<------ SEE!

BUT, this war is about working out all of that pent up rage and pissedofnedness and daddy issues we might have or something

21 minutes ago, Xanth said:

I cnt hail somone In hippy when they are on the stomping side of a curbStomp :P

and wheres Mah'treaty!?

Hes saving himself for the right guy :wub:

3 minutes ago, Xanth said:

I loath using irc before the sun goes down so if I am there it's just to find specific people to talk about specific things /me shrugs

#TBC after dark...

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

talking of big talk, are you still relevant? 

Was i Ever? If so its News to me.

Also werent You just rogueing out?

1 minute ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I wouldn't be so comfortable; takes a mighty big dove to cover a man like me. :3

That is one big sexy Bird