An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

24 minutes ago, Buds The Man said:

I have received no such poaching attempts and I'm offended.  

Best thread in a long time would read again.  Have fun TBC.  

Shens. You were recruited directly that one day you popped into our IRC channel. :P

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

if you actually read my post I'm not debating the inevitability of our rolling, simply the participation in it by TBC.

I mean we didn't seek out entry. We were approached and asked to pick up some stagger slots, and due to all the crap we went through with ChiMI6, we had no reason to say no to our allies. 

Listen, I get the "enabling" and "band wagon" terms you're throwing out from your perspective, but the thing is, we simply moved on. We branched out. We started with NSO, a mutual friend to MI6. But the frequent bull from Chim and co. kinda soured the opinion of your alliance, so we looked at places we didn't before. We made friends, too. A whole bunch of 'em.

Believe it or not, we've been talking to NG

for a long time. Me? I still hate 'em. Caustic's a huge turd muffin, idek anyone else but I mean $%&@ NG right? But I'm inactive now. I used to be Tri, that relationship goes back months at this point. More than I can say for our relations with MI6. When we were asked to cover slots, at this stage of the world, I'm sure it was an easy decision to hit MI6.

16 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I mean we didn't seek out entry. We were approached and asked to pick up some stagger slots, and due to all the crap we went through with ChiMI6, we had no reason to say no to our allies. 

Listen, I get the "enabling" and "band wagon" terms you're throwing out from your perspective, but the thing is, we simply moved on. We branched out. We started with NSO, a mutual friend to MI6. But the frequent bull from Chim and co. kinda soured the opinion of your alliance, so we looked at places we didn't before. We made friends, too. A whole bunch of 'em.

Believe it or not, we've been talking to NG

for a long time. Me? I still hate 'em. Caustic's a huge turd muffin, idek anyone else but I mean $%&@ NG right? But I'm inactive now. I used to be Tri, that relationship goes back months at this point. More than I can say for our relations with MI6. When we were asked to cover slots, at this stage of the world, I'm sure it was an easy decision to hit MI6.

My issues Gibs are with the inconsistencies in your reasonings. I have seen several TBC posters in this thread say that this had nothing to do with us or revenge, that they were asked to help friends, and then turn around and say, "you reap what you sow," etc. etc. So which is it?

If the tone of the posting had been nothing personal, we would not have made it to 14 pages (when was the last time we had a thread this long?) on a minor DoW. You are allowed to say that it's personal, to hold a grudge, but don't tell me you've "moved on" through one side of your mouth whilst the other corner reminds us of the naughty, terrible things we've done in the past. If you all are going to be bitter, than at least embrace the salt and be salty. Just skip the glib holier than thou routine - Polar has it down to a science at this point (I swear to christ Grub is a literal cartoon villain; idk how someone like him exists for longer than 23 minutes it must be insufferable).

Also obligatory NG sux (hi caustic)

There's a certain degree of irony in someone in an alliance that's been isolated for the past two years primarily due to people not liking the personalities contained calling someone else insufferable.

Vote Grub.

1 hour ago, Devilyn Caster said:

My issues Gibs are with the inconsistencies in your reasonings. I have seen several TBC posters in this thread say that this had nothing to do with us or revenge, that they were asked to help friends, and then turn around and say, "you reap what you sow," etc. etc. So which is it?

If the tone of the posting had been nothing personal, we would not have made it to 14 pages (when was the last time we had a thread this long?) on a minor DoW. You are allowed to say that it's personal, to hold a grudge, but don't tell me you've "moved on" through one side of your mouth whilst the other corner reminds us of the naughty, terrible things we've done in the past. If you all are going to be bitter, than at least embrace the salt and be salty. Just skip the glib holier than thou routine - Polar has it down to a science at this point (I swear to christ Grub is a literal cartoon villain; idk how someone like him exists for longer than 23 minutes it must be insufferable).

Also obligatory NG sux (hi caustic)

When I say nothing personal, I mean individually people like you and Kerschbs have always been great, and it's not just you two. It's a good portion of MI6. 

But if anyone knows MI6, it's TBC. We know that for as many people as we like in MI6, at the end of the day it's an extension of Chim. Whether there's a huge portion of people disagreeing with him actively or not, Chims got enough cronies (to go along with his own crazy activity) that things don't change. It's been the case for a long time now. 

I think I've explained this a few times now: Our MI6 relations soured, with Chim continually pissing us off (you saw this). We made new friends (you probably saw this). Said friends decided to roll MI6 for whatever reason they're using idefk, they asked us to take slots, and since we know Chim is MI6 we had no problem saying yes. 

3 hours ago, Auctor said:

There's a certain degree of irony in someone in an alliance that's been isolated for the past two years primarily due to people not liking the personalities contained calling someone else insufferable.

Vote Grub.

Pretty sure my personality is fine, but thanks for your concern Auctor. Keep on keepin on dude. Also vote for the NADC dude (dunno who's running sorry)

2 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

When I say nothing personal, I mean individually people like you and Kerschbs have always been great, and it's not just you two. It's a good portion of MI6. 

But if anyone knows MI6, it's TBC. We know that for as many people as we like in MI6, at the end of the day it's an extension of Chim. Whether there's a huge portion of people disagreeing with him actively or not, Chims got enough cronies (to go along with his own crazy activity) that things don't change. It's been the case for a long time now. 

I think I've explained this a few times now: Our MI6 relations soured, with Chim continually pissing us off (you saw this). We made new friends (you probably saw this). Said friends decided to roll MI6 for whatever reason they're using idefk, they asked us to take slots, and since we know Chim is MI6 we had no problem saying yes.

So which portion of MI6 are myself and Kerschbs? Stagger and Ava? WANA and Lavo? Kevlar and Salsa? Manthrax and Chaunce? Because last I checked, we were still being rolled for the same reason. So if it's nothing personal against a "good portion" of MI6, but then you turn around in the same post and say "Chim is MI6" you can see my frustration with this inconsistency. If you have personal issues with Chim and some of the rest of MI6, don't use this farce of a global war as a pretext to take your vengeance. It is opportunistic and I expect much better from you. 

38 minutes ago, Devilyn Caster said:

Pretty sure my personality is fine, but thanks for your concern Auctor. Keep on keepin on dude. Also vote for the NADC dude (dunno who's running sorry)

So which portion of MI6 are myself and Kerschbs? Stagger and Ava? WANA and Lavo? Kevlar and Salsa? Manthrax and Chaunce? Because last I checked, we were still being rolled for the same reason. So if it's nothing personal against a "good portion" of MI6, but then you turn around in the same post and say "Chim is MI6" you can see my frustration with this inconsistency. If you have personal issues with Chim and some of the rest of MI6, don't use this farce of a global war as a pretext to take your vengeance. It is opportunistic and I expect much better from you. 

Yeah, but he is the alliance. That's how I see it, and I've lived it. The alliance does as he does, one way or another. There's no chance for anything else at this point, the alliance will continue down this trail until the world ends or the alliance does. That's why I left, I wasn't tying myself to him. 

Things would be going this way whether TBC was here or not. 

6 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

Just skip the glib holier than thou routine - Polar has it down to a science at this point (I swear to christ Grub is a literal cartoon villain; idk how someone like him exists for longer than 23 minutes it must be insufferable).

We are holier than you (fact).  I am an actual ''holier than thou'' character,  AlmightyGrub, are you dense?  I have conducted my business for over a decade in exactly the same manner, friends are good, enemies are !@#$, neutrals are parasites and for now you are an enemy.  The fact that my friends and enemies change regularly should show you how easy it is to play a role.  Hurry up and surrender already so I can nuke NADC to the stoneage.

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

We are holier than you (fact).  I am an actual ''holier than thou'' character,  AlmightyGrub, are you dense?  I have conducted my business for over a decade in exactly the same manner, friends are good, enemies are !@#$, neutrals are parasites and for now you are an enemy.  The fact that my friends and enemies change regularly should show you how easy it is to play a role.  Hurry up and surrender already so I can nuke NADC to the stoneage.

You actually like people other than yourself? Could've fooled me.

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

that wouldn't be a challenge would it?

Oooh, what a burn. An insult to my intelligence from someone who doesn't know the first thing about me. Like I said to you before, quality trolling is supposed to be witty. Being a jerk for the sake of it isn't quite the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

Oooh, what a burn. An insult to my intelligence from someone who doesn't know the first thing about me. Like I said to you before, quality trolling is supposed to be witty. Being a jerk for the sake of it isn't quite the same thing.

I know you are but what am I?

The level of discourse in this thread has rather quickly devolved from 'f *&$ing horrific and not based in reality' to 'Junka would be genuinely impressed with the amount of self-aggrandizing nonsense on display here' 

I just wanted to remind you all that I am, in fact, still in peace mode so that we could get back on the topic of Keres making a fool of herself.

1 hour ago, Chimaera said:

The level of discourse in this thread has rather quickly devolved from 'f *&$ing horrific and not based in reality' to 'Junka would be genuinely impressed with the amount of self-aggrandizing nonsense on display here' 

I just wanted to remind you all that I am, in fact, still in peace mode so that we could get back on the topic of Keres making a fool of herself.

No one actually cares that you are in Peace Mode.  Stay there, it makes absolutely no difference at all.

2 hours ago, Chimaera said:

I'll listen to a fool that fights over a fool that demands others fight instead of him any day.

Edited by Duderonomy

11 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

No you are not holier, you are a cartoon villain who's 2D interpretation of the world around him is going to get his alliance used up and thrown away the second you no longer have value. But enjoy the lies and propaganda while you're at it, bub.

3 hours ago, Chimaera said:

'f *&$ing horrific and not based in reality'

Shhhh everyone, Chim is typing. He's either exaggerating or lying* ... can you tell which? :D

*Hint: It's usually the latter.

Edited by Van Hoo III

I just came back to post that CN is dead and really if the most interesting thing Bob can come up with is ex-MI6 rolling MI6 there should be more threads in the game play discussion regarding hitting the off button.

MI6 wins.

Pacifica and Umbrella suck, the toilet bowl bloc is a joke, Non Grata are still alive somehow in spite of themselves and RON is still an inactive husk. Do(nothing)om turds are still a bunch of waste of pixels.

Also the rest of the micro alliances + Methrage collectively make up more interest in this game than the other 99%. Should tell you something.

This game is controlled by multi's and wannabe social justice warriors.

Kev, hit the restart switch please. Seriously -- you'll earn more at this point. 

Edited by IYIyTh
Sorry scrolled the last few pages of threads and realized absolutely nothing but micro drama has happened so increased %

3 hours ago, Van Hoo III said:

Shhhh everyone, Chim is typing. He's either exaggerating or lying* ... can you tell which? :D

*Hint: It's usually the latter.

I guess this is what qualifies as "good politics," these days.

Shhhh everyone, irrelevant micro is playing politics. He's either desperate for attention or bored* ... can you tell which? :)

*This one actually isn't your fault but I still am going to blame you for it because I can.**

**Also hello.***

***Also goodbye.

Edited by IYIyTh