An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 (▲8) AllianceStats_zpssxniqcmt.gif {48} (+4) The Bear Cavalry : 7.26 --> 9.43 (+2.17)

This is what a micro is.

Even at the same rate, 100 members you'd be only entering "simmering fart," territory.

It's like things are so terrible around here people consider a glob of 50 people to be something worth a damn nowadays.

Edited by IYIyTh

11 minutes ago, IYIyTh said:

49 (▲8) AllianceStats_zpssxniqcmt.gif {48} (+4) The Bear Cavalry : 7.26 --> 9.43 (+2.17)

This is what a micro is.

Even at the same rate, 100 members you'd be only entering "simmering fart," territory.

It's like things are so terrible around here people consider a glob of 50 people to be something worth a damn nowadays.

58 nations isn't really a micro by today's standards. But, that's hardly our fault. lol

Hai Myth. Good to see you. :D

15 minutes ago, IYIyTh said:

This is what a micro is.

You're looking at an old stat.

And, well, yeah. Before this war I'm pretty sure we were in the top 30. I don't remember. If we're a micro, then there's really only a handful of alliances that are not. Gotta take the expectations out of 2008 and into 2016. There are only 6 alliances on Bob over 100 active members, and one of those is just barely.

Edited by Shurukian

26 minutes ago, Shurukian said:

You're looking at an old stat.

And, well, yeah. Before this war I'm pretty sure we were in the top 30. I don't remember. If we're a micro, then there's really only a handful of alliances that are not. Gotta take the expectations out of 2008 and into 2016. There are only 6 alliances on Bob over 100 active members, and one of those is just barely.

Still a micro and still ex-mi6 fighting mi6

dealwithit

5 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

No you are not holier, you are a cartoon villain who's 2D interpretation of the world around him is going to get his alliance used up and thrown away the second you no longer have value. But enjoy the lies and propaganda while you're at it, bub.

Better to have loved and lost than been an irrelevant !@#$head the entire time you have existed.  I would rather be rolled 1000 times than sit here and whinge continually about the state of things.  Some people do something, some people just lie there helplessly watching the world go by. 

When this is all said and done, I can walk away with my 2D character both loved and hated, you can walk away and no one will ever remember who you were, if they even know now.  Keep trying though, eventually if you try to score enough points off me some of my reflected glory will rub off on you.  It will wash off the first time it rains, but at least you had a go right?

A couple of things.

Hey Myth! It is actually good to see you. Troll away, please! Froth at the mouth! Get your points in and REALLY go for the jugular! C'mon, make it sting! Make me regret our war. Or at least try your best. You have my blessing. I am waiting to be impressed. 3....2....1.....GO!

As for Chim in PM...that says more than I ever could about his ability to start something and then sit back and have MI6 pay for it. People can be mad if they want, but MY reason for supporting this is him and what he did on many occasions while MI6 failed to restrain him or normalize relations with us. In the end MI6 did not restrain their animals properly and now a portion of the world is forced to push their face in the resultant poo and give them a smack or two. And I can do that while liking a decent bit of MI6, but loathing their ability to put up with Chim's Foreign Affairs piles of excrement.

Enjoy everyone! Have a nice day! Bob Bless!

6 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

This is what a micro is.

a glob of 50 is better than a husk of a few hundred

hello you

1 hour ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

opposition to myth has proven that tbc is on the right side of history and i personally feel completely absolved of all wrong doing

I disagree with the factuality of your analysis, but understand your point.

19 hours ago, Chimaera said:

I just wanted to remind you all that I am, in fact, still in peace mode so that we could get back on the topic of Keres making a fool of herself.

I think its pretty well established that I dont care about what you think of me... you can burn for all I care... and you will... But sure I can dig though my old IRC logs and pull out the crap you and your lackeys have pulled.. that "joke" when Tamerlane hit us wasn't exactly appreciated either as far as reality goes... but yeah its not the reason for this war (supporting allies is), so I dont have explain !@#$ to you...  get bent.

Now onto real things, you're finally out of PM, congrats! welcome to your curbstomp. Doesn't help that it took your AA to lose half its NS to get you here, Im sure everyone appreciates your sacrifice and all that. Keep acting tough though, its cute.

<3  

PS. You didnt make the poach list

PPS: 

delusional-chimp-edition-002-e1350053057

PPPS:

f88f8910-d4bb-0132-4600-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Edited by Keres

It's kinda weird- hard to remember all the NS we've lost considering that we bounced back like rubber regardless. We even got back to sanction status briefly pre-war before some alliance merges knocked us out again.

9 minutes ago, Avakael said:

It's kinda weird- hard to remember all the NS we've lost considering that we bounced back like rubber regardless. We even got back to sanction status briefly pre-war before some alliance merges knocked us out again.

You were on our super sekrit Poach list at one point... but you got vetted out when we figured you were an ass :D

But yeah bouncing back is only impressive if you can keep it isnt it? Making friends and all, too bad MI6 cant do that,,, and everyone whos ever tried to have a normal relationship with MI6 gets screwed over by some chimp plan to get them to burn... 

Edited by Keres

I'm not really fussed by not being on your poach list, because once MI6 is no longer an option for whatever reason, my plan is to exit Planet Bob entirely.

There are many criticisms levelled at MI6's foreign affairs- an inability to drop an issue or accept fault in anything, the constant presence of people deemed distasteful on the OWF, wearing our emotions on our sleeves. I am quite sure, however, that Chimaera secretly plotting to screw over every single ally we've ever had isn't an accusation with any credibility behind it.

11 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Still a micro and still ex-mi6 fighting mi6

dealwithit

Theres a chunk of us thats ex MI6 yeah but we're mostly Ex-Rok, Ex-SF Ex-Maroon... Plus Rush... I think they vastly outnumber the Ex-MI6 at this point

FYI

Edited by Keres

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

Well, an ex SF group would be fun, but you've already said I wouldn't be welcome.

Was not always the case, lot of us would have been glad to hang with you. Me, Wally,  to name but two.

Then things went all sour coz you had to back up someone that did something that was all kindsa messed up and well, you know.. it was horrible, much like the zombie apocalypse, there was sinew everywhere, the blood and the organs were fine, but sinew... that really grosses us out..

You could have a bath one day, and get rid of the sinew.

You mean the crappy OOC joke he made a few months ago? Not great, but it barely registers on the scale of &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; awful stuff I've had to see happen, even just in the realm of browser based nation simulator games. So I'm certainly not jumping ship on the other hundred odd uninvolved MI6 members over it.

8 hours ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

opposition to myth has proven that tbc is on the right side of history and i personally feel completely absolved of all wrong doing

How to tell you're on the right side of history: you're not on whatever &#33;@#&#036;%* side of it myth is on.

3 hours ago, Avakael said:

You mean the crappy OOC joke he made a few months ago? Not great, but it barely registers on the scale of &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; awful stuff I've had to see happen, even just in the realm of browser based nation simulator games. So I'm certainly not jumping ship on the other hundred odd uninvolved MI6 members over it.

We've been told by more than one person that it was not a one-time occurrence. Either way, that issue is just one on a long list of issues we have with him anyway. If it were just that, we wouldn't be here.