An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

9 hours ago, TheListener said:

How to tell you're on the right side of history: you're not on whatever !@#$%* side of it myth is on.

I'm glad a consensus has been reached.

Now can we talk about Chimera changing to war mode and having open slots? That's what the people want to hear.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

Was not always the case, lot of us would have been glad to hang with you. Me, Wally,  to name but two.

Then things went all sour coz you had to back up someone that did something that was all kindsa messed up and well, you know.. it was horrible, much like the zombie apocalypse, there was sinew everywhere, the blood and the organs were fine, but sinew... that really grosses us out..

You could have a bath one day, and get rid of the sinew.

Quoted for truth...

12 hours ago, TheListener said:

Get in line, It started at Gibsonator and goes like 20 people long.

It doesn't seem too fun that random Dark Templar people filled his slots. I was looking forward to seeing the grievance wars in full effect when I checked his war screens. I guess offensive wars involving allies never were very much fun in that regard.

5 hours ago, malazar said:

It doesn't seem too fun that random Dark Templar people filled his slots. I was looking forward to seeing the grievance wars in full effect when I checked his war screens. I guess offensive wars involving allies never were very much fun in that regard.

Who knew DT was even at war with MI6?

5 hours ago, Avakael said:

We're still not sure of the full list. We'll have to wait and see who shows up when the peace talks start, I guess.

I think it's in the Oculus treaty, but when one member is at war with someone all members are at war with that alliance. However is this really what you want to worry about right now?

9 minutes ago, TheListener said:

I think it's in the Oculus treaty, but when one member is at war with someone all members are at war with that alliance. However is this really what you want to worry about right now?

Didn't think "waiting to see who shows up when the peace talks start" was indicative of worrying about something right now. :P

11 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Apparently you don't need one, you can just declare when someone is getting beat and you have allies on the winning side. So, have a blast!

I was invited by Caustic, If monsters inc gets to participate in any peace talks I should at the very least get to hang out too, I can come up with something creative for terms!

55 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I was invited by Caustic, If monsters inc gets to participate in any peace talks I should at the very least get to hang out too, I can come up with something creative for terms!

Oooh oooh I know, MI6 must disband their government, no leadership is allowed. ever. Best term in the world.