An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

I don't know who ericsw is, but he seems to have a hardcore crush on PPO.

I dont know who he is either but it seems hes got a boner to pick with them.

3 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

I don't know who ericsw is, but he seems to have a hardco re crush on PPO.

Just a nobody that left sra after crying through an Entire easy war to join minc.

8 minutes ago, Xanth said:

Just a nobody that left sra after crying through an Entire easy war to join minc.

I remember someone else crying, begging anyone and everyone to help bail him out.

sra activated more treaties during the m inc war than Kashmir activated during oculus (even NSO helped bail you out).

lets not pretend you, or your 8 million dollar war chest, or your bestie, killian, are anything more than reality: A defeated bum that I get the enjoyment of laughing at. (And there's not a damned thing you can do about it, except pout and lick your wounds).

but of course, the OP isn't about you.

So with my due diligence, I find the TBC fued with mi6 interesting, mainly because I'm surprised mi6 is still even around considering all of the cool ones joined TBC.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So with my due diligence, I find the TBC fued with mi6 interesting, mainly because I'm surprised mi6 is still even around considering all of the cool ones joined TBC.

Guess MI6 had more "cool ones" than you thought. ;)

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I remember someone else crying, begging anyone and everyone to help bail him out.

sra activated more treaties during the m inc war than Kashmir activated during oculus (even NSO helped bail you out).

lets not pretend you, or your 8 million dollar war chest, or your bestie, killian are anything more than reality. A defeated bum that I get the enjoyment of laughing at. (And there's not a damned thing you can do about it except pout and lick your wounds).

but of course, the OP isn't about you.

Howd That Surrender feel? Still burns i take it.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Actually, SRA activated the exact same amount as Kashmir did during the Oculus war:  0

(In the same war, IIRC, the Limited Coalition activated CA, MInc, aNiMaLz as well as hiring a mercenary alliance.)

The backbone of the Lawyers, Guns and Money Doctrine, as well as our Manifesto, has always been the following:

Our allies are sovereign and are welcome to engage in whatever wars they wish and for whatever reason – the Red Asses, however, cannot be expected to support unwarranted wars of aggression, nor support foreign policy gaffes which are being justly prosecuted on the field of battle. We expect our own CB’s to be judged accordingly – we do not want to drag our allies into any war for a cause they do not believe in.

So you see, SRA never activates treaties. Our allies do, based on their own desires. As do we -- everyone's eyes are wide open when the fight for us, or we for them. If they fought, it because they wanted to.  It's why SRA didn't enter the Kaskus-MI6 war, and why we did enter the Kaskus-SL War.  Not as reliable as the compulsion of an MD treaty, but much better at keeping your CB's honest. 

Pretty sure the paperless thing of Kashmir's works the same way -- PPO wasn't summoned, they showed up.  Last Call wasn't activated, they showed up. My...er, vacation wasn't cancelled, I showed up. A beautiful thing, really.

As far as due diligence is concerned -- no better CB than a grudge, in my opinion.  Never rankles me, not even a little.

Sorry for being a pecker face again, Gibs.  Revisionism just kills me. 

Edited by Walshington

7 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Actually, SRA activated the exact same amount as Kashmir did during the Oculus war:  0

The backbone of the Lawyers, Guns and Money Doctrine, as well as our Manifesto, has always been the following:

Our allies are sovereign and are welcome to engage in whatever wars they wish and for whatever reason – the Red Asses, however, cannot be expected to support unwarranted wars of aggression, nor support foreign policy gaffes which are being justly prosecuted on the field of battle. We expect our own CB’s to be judged accordingly – we do not want to drag our allies into any war for a cause they do not believe in.

So you see, SRA never activates treaties. Our allies do, based on their own desires. As do we -- everyone's eyes are wide open when the fight for us, or we for them. If they fought, it because they wanted to.  It's why SRA didn't enter the Kaskus-MI6 war, and why we did enter the Kaskus-SL War.  Not as reliable as the compulsion of an MD treaty, but much better at keeping your CB's honest. 

Pretty sure the paperless thing of Kashmir's works the same way -- PPO wasn't summoned, they showed up.  Last Call wasn't activated, they showed up. My...er, vacation wasn't cancelled, I showed up. A beautiful thing, really.

As far as due diligence is concerned -- no better CB than a grudge, in my opinion.  Never rankles me, not even a little.

Sorry for being a pecker face again, Gibs.  Revisionism just kills me. 

Oh look, a treaty, for paperless treaties

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh look, a treaty, for paperless treaties

Typical Hitchcock posting methodology:

1. Post not-very-well-thought-out opinion as fact

2. Get corrected

3. Respond by changing the subject or making unrelated flip remark

2 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Typical Hitchcock posting methodology:

1. Post not-very-well-thought-out opinion as fact

2. Get corrected

3. Respond by changing the subject or making unrelated flip remark

Not at all. You can dress a duck up like a chicken- and it's still a duck.

And same thing, you can paint it as 'not a treaty' for whatever reason- and it still operates as a treaty.

others may drink that kool-aid, but you aren't changing my already well-thought-out opinion

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Not at all. You can dress a duck up like a chicken- and it's still a duck.

And same thing, you can paint it as 'not a treaty' for whatever reason- and it still operates as a treaty.

others may drink that kool-aid, but you aren't changing my already well-thought-out opinion

Sigh. 

I don't paint them as "not a treaty".  I explicitly called them treaties:

34 minutes ago, Walshington said:

So you see, SRA never activates our treaties. Our allies do, based on their own desires. As do we -- everyone's eyes are wide open when the fight for us, or we for them. If they fought, it because they wanted to.  It's why SRA didn't enter the Kaskus-MI6 war, and why we did enter the Kaskus-SL War.  Not as reliable as the compulsion of an MD treaty, but much better at keeping your CB's honest. 

What I said was, we don't activate them.  Right there, in black and white. ^

In response to you posting, as fact, this:

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So what you said was, no matter how much you thought on it, false. Really has nothing to do with ducks.

Now let's let these nice people have their thread back.

4 minutes ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

Jesus christ who the hell cares about minc go !@#$post in your own thread. 

Yeah, sorry about that. Back on track.

So what does TBC want out of MI6?

Are they looking for an apology from Chim?

50 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yeah, sorry about that. Back on track.

So what does TBC want out of MI6?

Are they looking for an apology from Chim?

A fun war. Theres definitely some bad blood between TBC and MI6, but the majority of us are friends. We have no interest in making MI6 do anything; we're here to help our allies with targets. 

2 minutes ago, Opaque said:

This is weak sauce. It's sad that you settle for it. 

Chimp can only piss off people for so long before it comes back to bite his AA in the ass (not him... he had to jump to PM)