An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

Oh sure, let's just disregard your former MoFA who was in MI6 for years before deciding to go to TBC. He's not someone with insight at all. lol

So tell me Chim, how did WE burn bridges? Remember, I have no problem calling you out when you lie. It's become a hobby, actually. And, we didn't plan this at all, so I'm not sure how you can surmise that we have been "planning to do this for a very long time". Thanks to your nonsense, you're an easy target so literally if ANY alliance in the game wanted to attack you they simply would. No real need to wait this long.

Oh, we poach. Absolutely. In fact, it's in our IRC channel topic. One of us even has a list of people they want in TBC up for display and not hidden in the slightest. We have no problem admitting things that are actually, you know, true. I'll also refer you to the many posts that explain that we don't have an issue with poaching, just your badgering of our members to the point of annoyance about it. Again though, that's not why we're here really. Not that facts have ever mattered to you.

So you are saying that this war was planned on a short-term basis as opposed to a long-term planning?

6 minutes ago, Duke Nukem said:

To be fair, we mostly lived up to that. Besides some spats with TBC which is only a more minor part of this coalition, we have not aggressed or picked fights with another member of this coalition.

I believe that TBC has vaild grievances against us, I do not feel similarly towards NG or Polar.

Who are you and what have you done with WANA? <_<

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And there you go again, tossing out insults at TBC

Wasn't really an insult, simply a statement. TBC is about 2.5 mil NS compared to Polar's 10 mil and Non Grata's 5+ mil.

1 minute ago, Van Hoo III said:

Who are you and what have you done with WANA? <_<

I think I have the capability to act reasonably. Am I particularly happy you guys dec'd on us? No. Do I believe that you guys have the only thing approaching a legitimate CB for this war? Yes.

SNX is not as big as Polar.

DBDC is not as big as Polar.

Nothing can equal Polar in size. Or in our hearts.

Only Pacifica has the quants necessary to calculate the number of Polar, for it is a human number of infra and tech. Who dares equal Polar in size? Not I, my friend. Not I.

So, TBC joining with Oculus in destroying MI6 again without any CB. Do you remember that Oculus attacked MI6 previous war without real CB (which you guys still a member of MI6) and they also disbanding TPF and STA on the process?

No need a long WoT, just say it as it is, TBC bandwagoning and want to curbstomped MI6.

Just now, Prozenz said:

So, TBC joining with Oculus in destroying MI6 again without any CB. Do you remember that Oculus attacked MI6 previous war without real CB (which you guys still a member of MI6) and they also disbanding TPF and STA on the process?

No need a long WoT, just say it as it is, TBC bandwagoning and want to curbstomped MI6.

I don't understand.. do you think Oculus actively disbanded TPF and STA? Because that's new tinfoil for me.

1 minute ago, devin15 said:

Now whos being insulting

Ok? I'm not here to play nice guy with any of you. I'm very vocal about who I do and don't like -- why would I have a reason to be any other way?

35 minutes ago, Partisan said:

So you are saying that this war was planned on a short-term basis as opposed to a long-term planning?

While I was not part of warplanning, it would greatly surprise me if this took more than 2 weeks to arrange, and that's likely a far longer estimation than it actually took.

14 minutes ago, Prozenz said:

We're allies and all so I'll say this politely, you realize your own alliance bandwagonned onto an Oculus war, why is it bad for TBC to do so?(not that I feel they're bandwagonning, Caustic was probably like, "hey MI6 were being &#33;@#&#036;%s and we're gonna roll them again, you want some slots?")

7 minutes ago, Mogar said:

"hey MI6 were being &#33;@#&#036;%s and we're gonna roll them again, you want some slots?"

That sounds right, not that id know but thats what Hoo was telling Merger... we got asked and just didnt say "&#036;%&amp;@ NO" seeing as at this point we pretty much got crapped on over and over by Chim it sounded like fun.

Edited by Keres

47 minutes ago, Mogar said:

While I was not part of warplanning, it would greatly surprise me if this took more than 2 weeks to arrange, and that's likely a far longer estimation than it actually took.

We're allies and all so I'll say this politely, you realize your own alliance bandwagonned onto an Oculus war, why is it bad for TBC to do so?(not that I feel they're bandwagonning, Caustic was probably like, "hey MI6 were being &#33;@#&#036;%s and we're gonna roll them again, you want some slots?")

I find it Interesting, since others have claimed that this has been in the works since April.

As for my own alliance.... (you saw that I am in MI6, right?) I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind, and this will not always correlate with that of my alliance. What my alliance has or hasn't done (in terms of comparability) is entirely irrelevant to my inquiries.

I'm sure they considered it then, but this most recent time seemed like it wasnt that much effort put into planned.

I would have thought you'd be literate enough to read that the person I quoted was not in fact you, and instead someone from Fark.

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

I find it Interesting, since others have claimed that this has been in the works since April.

Three weeks ago. We first heard about it three weeks ago.

And then it was off.

And then about 4 days ago it was on again.

So no, no long term plan on our part. I think others were planning it sooner though, sure. We just weren't brought into the mix until mid-May. ;)

Just now, Mogar said:

I'm sure they considered it then, but this most recent time seemed like it wasnt that much effort put into planned.

I would have thought you'd be literate enough to read that the person I quoted was not in fact you, and instead someone from Fark.

Hahahahaha i've been traveling. Cut me some slack. :P

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

According to who? come on... Look, we werent LOOKING or planning to do &#33;@#&#036;. To be fair we were happy just growing... and talk about how much MI6 sucked... yeah we did that, we did that a ton... was it fun? yes! did it mean anything? No. And then we were offered to throw a few punches after this shtshow lasted long enough.

Umm Partisian... your AA listed next to that post still says The Bear Cavalry.

Also on an unrelated note... my wish list seriously made the OWF as "proof" of some poor behavior, hell that list was openly discussed in our IRC channel. It lists a lot of players in this game I have a deep respect for... just sayin.

Edited by KaitlinK