An Announcement from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, ericdred said:

Get some you beautiful furry tractors! :3

We got some!

In fact im pretty sure we gave them furry tractors too, fusing their cattle to cars with a warm nuclear glow.

15 hours ago, Keres said:

Chimp can only piss off people for so long before it comes back to bite his AA in the ass (not him... he had to jump to PM)

Keres, you should've been around in 2008. You would've fit in very well back then.

As for this conflict, I've said my piece. Silver Lining though - I am nuking Rush. So take that, #1 on the CN bucket list!

55 minutes ago, Devilyn Caster said:

Keres, you should've been around in 2008. You would've fit in very well back then.

I tell you the same thing I said to kerschbs

look up the entire section where people post "See ya! Im sick of this !@#$" threads and look up people who left for TBC... Now look up posts by the likes of Chim and Ava... If you're looking for why im pissed thats a good place to start... also that sick "Joke" when Tamerlane hit TBC... I liked you guys until I just couldnt anymore.

Yes im till holding a grudge... I do that... And thats just me personally, I know others in TBC were pissed at this BS when it happened and I know some others, that werent in MI6, hate you for it... I dont hate YOU DC or kerschbs or MOST of MI6.. Im ranging from dont care to actually like... But god !@#$@#$ dammit, you lost members over this !@#$%^&*... dont you think theres an issue there? as an Alliance, Its not WHY we're hitting you but Personally, its why I like watching MI6 burn... again... 

21 hours ago, Van Hoo III said:

I don't know who ericsw is, but he seems to have a hardcore crush on PPO.

eric is just a tech thief who is still upset that I did something about it

Anyway, I hope TBC is having fun with this war.  To be honest, just based on the odds, MI6 should be having more fun, but I have decided not to like them, so I put all of my wishes for fun square in the lap of TBC.

On 11/06/2016 at 4:06 AM, Keres said:

Yes im till holding a grudge... I do that... And thats just me personally, I know others in TBC were pissed at this BS when it happened and I know some others, that werent in MI6, hate you for it... I dont hate YOU DC or kerschbs or MOST of MI6.. Im ranging from dont care to actually like... But god !@#$@#$ dammit, you lost members over this !@#$%^&*... dont you think theres an issue there? as an Alliance, Its not WHY we're hitting you but Personally, its why I like watching MI6 burn... again... 

While lacking in eloquence, Keres' statement basically sums up the general consensus quite well.

9 hours ago, Levonscott said:

While lacking in eloquence, Keres' statement basically sums up the general consensus quite well.

After so many years with Keres her posts read like Hemingway... you just gotta want it.

21 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Didn't you state you were irrelevant the other day?

Well you see, there's a relevant Rebel Virginia, and a relevant Rebel Virginia. Clearly you were talking to the relevant Rebel Virginia and you (maybe not specifically "you" but more likely, "you") simply weren't relevant enough to comprehend his relevantivity.

On June 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Keres said:

I tell you the same thing I said to kerschbs

So you like us but you also want us to burn? The inconsistency is a bit perplexing.

i get it, you all have a grudge dealing from OOC crap that we could not settle. Which is fine - I've fought coalition wars for less. But I'm disappointed that you've chosen to enable the likes of NG in so doing. The bandwagon doesn't seem to lend credence to your claims that "we've had this coming" and "it was inevitable" - its opportunistic and cowardly.

2 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

if you actually read my post I'm not debating the inevitability of our rolling, simply the participation in it by TBC.

We likely wouldnt have been so eager to get into it had things been handled a little better...

2 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

So you like us but you also want us to burn? The inconsistency is a bit perplexing.

i get it, you all have a grudge dealing from OOC crap that we could not settle. Which is fine - I've fought coalition wars for less. But I'm disappointed that you've chosen to enable the likes of NG in so doing. The bandwagon doesn't seem to lend credence to your claims that "we've had this coming" and "it was inevitable" - its opportunistic and cowardly.

NG. Polar and NSO have been a hell of a lot better with us than MI6 has. I know its shocking... I was shocked too. Its why we have treaties. Its how they work.

Edited by Keres

On June 7, 2016 at 8:06 PM, Van Hoo III said:

Oh sure, let's just disregard your former MoFA who was in MI6 for years before deciding to go to TBC. He's not someone with insight at all. lol

So tell me Chim, how did WE burn bridges? Remember, I have no problem calling you out when you lie. It's become a hobby, actually. And, we didn't plan this at all, so I'm not sure how you can surmise that we have been "planning to do this for a very long time". Thanks to your nonsense, you're an easy target so literally if ANY alliance in the game wanted to attack you they simply would. No real need to wait this long.

Oh, we poach. Absolutely. In fact, it's in our IRC channel topic. One of us even has a list of people they want in TBC up for display and not hidden in the slightest. We have no problem admitting things that are actually, you know, true. I'll also refer you to the many posts that explain that we don't have an issue with poaching, just your badgering of our members to the point of annoyance about it. Again though, that's not why we're here really. Not that facts have ever mattered to you.

I have received no such poaching attempts and I'm offended.  

Best thread in a long time would read again.  Have fun TBC.