Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

Edit Edit: Minc is also a part of Bonesphere once again if anyone is not clear on that situation as our differences are resolved and they are in our good graces... :awesome: As such we reserve the right to attack anyone at war with them at anytime Bones wills it so werd to the mutha ship on that count... :war:

Oh, come on.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the holiday wishes.  I see no reason to close the thread at this time.

ok thanks... :v:

Unlikely, but thanks.

so we should go all out attack on PPO? :war: That is certainly not what I want or I would've ordered it already and we would all be in it already...I once again am available to help mediate this and any situation involving Minc's current wars...failure to notice this and not open discussions on the issue can and may lead to further escalation of all fronts where Minc is concerned... :psyduck: I also realize this looks like it was all pre-planned and a set up but I assure it was not but that matters not it is what it is and ours is a ever changing world in Bones-sphere and I try to adapt to the situations as they develop and those that know me know I speak the truth those that don't will call me a liar etc. per usual but like I always say you reap what you sow and we are the Reapers... :popcorn:

Edited by Stonewall14

so we should go all out attack on PPO? :war: That is certainly not what I want or I would've ordered it already and we would all be in it already...I once again am available to help mediate this and any situation involving Minc's current wars...failure to notice this and not open discussions on the issue can and may lead to further escalation of all fronts where Minc is concerned... :psyduck:

Minc fully endorses and supports Stonewall's generosity in offering to help resolve any issues that TAO finds necessary

so we should go all out attack on PPO? :war: That is certainly not what I want or I would've ordered it already and we would all be in it already...I once again am available to help mediate this and any situation involving Minc's current wars...failure to notice this and not open discussions on the issue can and may lead to further escalation of all fronts where Minc is concerned... :psyduck:

I tell you what...

You may pass along my sincere apologies to bones.  It is my understanding that is all he wants, and that should end the matter, if indeed the attack was about a verbal offense.

I tell you what...

You may pass along my sincere apologies to bones.  It is my understanding that is all he wants, and that should end the matter, if indeed the attack was about a verbal offense.

Yes Sir, i believe that was the "reason" for the attack on your great nation and Bones is not the boogey Man and is generous with peace and understanding because let's face it he puts up with me and Lord Hitchcock, so obviously he has a soft spot for Renegade Rebels who love to fight just for the sake of fighting and loads of patience and forgiveness for all... :awesome: o/ Chairman Hal o/ Bones

I think that was the issue in the first place, accusations

This has become about things so much bigger than you, I'm not sure you even have a place at the kiddie table.  But have a seat over there, the adults are talking.

If bones has other things on his mind than my message, then I'd appreciate full disclosure.

This has become about things so much bigger than you, I'm not sure you even have a place at the kiddie table.  But have a seat over there, the adults are talking.

If bones has other things on his mind than my message, then I'd appreciate full disclosure.

Actually L_H is sitting at the Bosses table and we are discussing your fate with Bones... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

Apologies if I offended you. It just appeared condescending to apologize and then turn around and make another open-ended accusation. Per your "full disclosure" request, and sitting at the 'big boy table' and observing what is being said, Stonewall gave you a straight-forward and honest answer (unless you are calling him a liar)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Apologies if I offended you. It just appeared condescending to apologize and them turn around and make another open-ended accusation. Per your "full disclosure" request, and sitting at the 'big boy table' and observing what is being said, Stonewall gave you a straight-forward and honest answer (unless you are calling him a liar)

Surely Chairman Hal wasn't suggesting I was a liar, that would not go over well at the Bosses table especially while we discuss his fate.... :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

It's actually quite sickening to see the two of you (stonewall and lh) suck up so hard to someone and use it as a free pass to throw threats around at will.

That hurts brochacho... :facepalm: I don't make threats just promises... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

You have to admit, considering the first half of this thread the fact you two are now teaming up to threaten someone else using a nation that most certainly isn't anywhere in range of either of you is at the very least amusing.

You have to admit, considering the first half of this thread the fact you two are now teaming up to threaten someone else using a nation that most certainly isn't anywhere in range of either of you is at the very least amusing.

Yeah I see your point it all looks contrived and pre-planned if I didn't know better but on my honor it is not so...I was just having fun most of the time but I see now it's serio bidness so I'm off to prepare the troops for battle...o/ Minc o/ TAO

He was spied on went to the most logical people to have done it and asked them point blank what their intentions were.  For his trouble he was attacked in a 3 on 1 smack down.

I know I may been abusive towards you in the past (and I am sorry), but getting "the attacker's spies returned home unharmed and unidentified" is never 100%.  

6506d28e-fa6a-439f-a504-3228ba076eda_zps989514c4-460a-418a-996b-5a2927273727_zps

TAO's Peace and War flag to commemorate our reunification of the Bone-sphere... :awesome:
our new war flag and peace flags... :awesome: We wil announce our charter asap... :popcorn:

Edited by Stonewall14

As I told your handler, it is MINC that needs to seek peace from NI before ppo is willing to consider letting you go. We came to the aid of an ally and will not leave until they are ready, regardless of how poorly set up trap was.