Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

All this talk and all those open war slots. For the love of god, put up or shut up. It is sad to see what drivel the OWF has fallen to. I can only pray that there is a death star in orbit around planet bob.

Funny you should say that...

Minc are driving the Death Star.

Minc_Death.png

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see an awful lot of words and no action, which is expected on membership level. But to have it on leadership level is hilarious. Why don't the supposed "leaders" in questions go off and get permission from the boss, instead of carrying on with the handbags.

In short, language barrier.

While Stonewall is barking off how he 'runs the show', the reality is that BONEs doesn't read this. His English isn't very good and he has trust that stonewall is doing the right thing. In reality, Monsters Inc wasn't signing off for isolator and junka's interest without guidance from our sponsor in SPTR who has been away due to (ooc RL reasons)

However, he would certainly see war declarations on M Inc by TAO and that would raise red flags. Hence why Stonewall has been begging other people to hit us. Stonewall's power over there is made up on here.

Lastly, Stonewall asks for back up, 'authenticity to his power'. While right now he thinks he's something special, in the long run, and thanks to trusted friends and Google translate, he's going to get a big wake up call.

And lastly, if he can't get other people to hit us, then he will try to dog pile us as much as possible and attempt to make it short and sweet (and quietly) as to not disturb tech supplies and other already planned workings. To knock us out of the way.

So messier than it looks, and having friends over there, will take time to digest and sort out. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

In short, language barrier.

While Stonewall is barking off how he 'runs the show', the reality is that BONEs doesn't read this. His English isn't very good and he has trust that stonewall is doing the right thing. In reality, Monsters Inc wasn't signing off for isolator and junka's interest without guidance from our sponsor in SPTR who has been away due to (ooc RL reasons)

However, he would certainly see war declarations on M Inc by TAO and that would raise red flags. Hence why Stonewall has been begging other people to hit us. Stonewall's power over there is made up on here.

Lastly, Stonewall asks for back up, 'authenticity to his power'. While right now he thinks he's something special, in the long run, and thanks to trusted friends and Google translate, he's going to get a big wake up call.

And lastly, if he can't get other people to hit us, then he will try to dog pile us as much as possible and attempt to make it short and sweet (and quietly) as to not disturb tech supplies and other already planned workings. To knock us out of the way.

So messier than it looks, and having friends over there, will take time to digest and sort out.

Nobody declares on you because more than half of your members are below everyone elses nation strength. I was going to hammer you myself before I noticed I couldn't even declare on you. I've also been in contact with Sgt Gus of SPATR. You will receive no help from them regarding SUN. Three of your nations are now at war, Hitchcock. And even though I'm not good at war, admittedly, I'M even declaring on your nations. Most of us can't even declare on you, since OUR ROGUE is your strongest member. Where are your alllies? I don't see ANY current alliances allied to you, besides SPATR, and I doubt they'll come to your aid after  you instigated this fight.

Nobody declares on you because more than half of your members are below everyone elses nation strength. I was going to hammer you myself before I noticed I couldn't even declare on you. I've also been in contact with Sgt Gus of SPATR. You will receive no help from them regarding SUN. Three of your nations are now at war, Hitchcock. And even though I'm not good at war, admittedly, I'M even declaring on your nations. Most of us can't even declare on you, since OUR ROGUE is your strongest member. Where are your alllies? I don't see ANY current alliances allied to you, besides SPATR, and I doubt they'll come to your aid after  you instigated this fight.

I look forward to being battered by your stock market.

Lol, so did I... Thanks for the heads up lol.

There is actually a valid reason for that. For some reason, I wasn't able to purchase the guerilla camps. Not entirely my fault on that one. The stock market, however, is due to my own personal forgetfullness. I honestly, and I don't know how, but I honestly forgot that Wonders were a thing. But you know what they say. New year, new you. Always room to improve. Besides. You have a bigger fish to fry than me. Better get cooking.

There is actually a valid reason for that. For some reason, I wasn't able to purchase the guerilla camps. Not entirely my fault on that one. The stock market, however, is due to my own personal forgetfullness. I honestly, and I don't know how, but I honestly forgot that Wonders were a thing. But you know what they say. New year, new you. Always room to improve. Besides. You have a bigger fish to fry than me. Better get cooking.

Typically what you do is decommission enough improvements to facilitate the guerilla camps.

Typically what you do is decommission enough improvements to facilitate the guerilla camps.

See, I thought I had done that. That's what confused me. So I ended up not getting the camps I wanted when I wanted. I can probably get them now if I want, but it's Minc we're talking about. I'm useless in any fight, but we've got the rest of them covered. Anyone is free to jump in and hit them, if they can afford to downdeclare drastically.

See, I thought I had done that. That's what confused me. So I ended up not getting the camps I wanted when I wanted. I can probably get them now if I want, but it's Minc we're talking about. I'm useless in any fight, but we've got the rest of them covered. Anyone is free to jump in and hit them, if they can afford to downdeclare drastically.

Lmao all this knuckle-dragging in this thread followed by such a gaffe.

Theres one for the blooper reels .......

I hereby put TOA under the protection* of the LPC.

*Protection remains optional & only if I feel like it.

Now grow TOA, you have our recognition as a fledgling alliance & we may back you if you make the right enemies. In the mean time all we can offer is nuclear fallout.

444_Nuclear_Fallout_Illustration.jpg

Since Swash Plates And Tail Rotors name is being mentioned many times here, let me clear some misconceptions:

1. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors doesn't protect Monsters Inc and moreover SPATR never protected Monsters Inc, as there was never any protectorate treaty between SPATR and Monsters Inc.

2. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors maintains Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty with Monsters Inc which was announced about three months ago.

3. The treaty between SPATR and Monsters Inc was (by mistake) referred to as protectorate on Monsters Inc alliance page. This was corrected by Monsters Inc upon my request.

That has been confusing for everyone.

Spatr is protected and they have treaties and they protect other alliances?

Yes - we have treaties (MDoAP+ with Kaskus, OdoAP with NEW, PIAT with MInc and pink economic treaty known as PECS) and we protect other alliance (Badlands). All this while being protected by TAO, formerly known as BPTAO. I don't see why would any announcement granting us protection possibly interfere in any way with any of our treaties.

Since Swash Plates And Tail Rotors name is being mentioned many times here, let me clear some misconceptions:

1. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors doesn't protect Monsters Inc and moreover SPATR never protected Monsters Inc, as there was never any protectorate treaty between SPATR and Monsters Inc.

2. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors maintains Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty with Monsters Inc which was announced about three months ago.

3. The treaty between SPATR and Monsters Inc was (by mistake) referred to as protectorate on Monsters Inc alliance page. This was corrected by Monsters Inc upon my request.

Yes - we have treaties (MDoAP+ with Kaskus, OdoAP with NEW, PIAT with MInc and pink economic treaty known as PECS) and we protect other alliance (Badlands). All this while being protected by TAO, formerly known as BPTAO. I don't see why would any announcement granting us protection possibly interfere in any way with any of our treaties.

Thanks for clarifying that Murt...o/ SPATR

You forgot our treaty.. ODoAP ;)

Thank you for the clarification on the situation, murtibing.